Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 1, 2002, 5:58 AM

Post #1 of 8 (4052 views)
Shortcut
Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. Can't Post

Correction please Mr. Khoo. Pyromaniac is also known as ~**Tish**~. But who is ~**Tish**~, I am afraid it is just as vague as who is Pyromaniac. May be ~**Tish**~ the Pyromaniac would like to tell us where are you located, I don't mean your address. Are you from Selangor? J.B.? America? England?
I can establish that you are a young man of 16, because in your introduction you mentioned that besides dogs, you're a real horse obsessed kid. Without this sentence, I could very well mistook for for an IT.
Anyway, I am sure Pyromaniac & ~**Tish**~ will make an attempt to refine his introduction.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2002, 6:06 AM

Post #2 of 8 (4048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

hhhmm..Derrick..me thinks Tish is a girl..Smile

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 1, 2002, 6:26 AM

Post #3 of 8 (4047 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh? Ya kah. Why don't you read his/her introduction, the last sentence and then tell me again.
Ok or not.

Pat

Feb 1, 2002, 6:22 PM

Post #4 of 8 (4041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

I say Tish is defintely a girl! Read her user profile, real name is Tisha ma...
Pat, David
parents to Kiki-nicole choa

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 1, 2002, 6:37 PM

Post #5 of 8 (4040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

Must be a very mixed up one lah? I always thought that 'kid' is refered to as male gender and gal is female? Correct me if I am salah.
Anyway, being a senior citizen, I should set a good example to all to follow. We already have enough fun at Pyromaniac's expense. We should leave it at that and give her an opportunity to rectify the confusion. What says you & rainbow?

Pat

Feb 1, 2002, 7:05 PM

Post #6 of 8 (4038 views)
Shortcut

"Kid" is generic. "Guy" is boy and "Gal" is girl. Ok ok we will stop that crap. Pyromaniac aka Tish/Tisha, do enlighten us please? Sincere apologies as no offence intended.

Regards,

Pat
Pat, David
parents to Kiki-nicole choa

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2002, 7:16 PM

Post #7 of 8 (4036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

Agreed Derrick and Pat. Smile Will let Tish enlighten us.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 3, 2002, 9:59 AM

Post #8 of 8 (4026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Re your comment on Pyromaniac's Introduction. [In reply to] Can't Post

Tisha/Tish is a girl!! lol. I'm Malaysian too! But I did live in Singapore for 2 years (and no, I'm not kiasu, since I went to an international school!). I'm so blur... I only JUST saw this topic regarding my intro, hehe. And I must say that I found the conversation above amusing... ;P

Refine my intro? How? hmm.. *Thinks* I live in the Seputeh area, in KL. And yea, I'm really horse obsessed, hehe. Dun ask why, though, it's hard to describe... Umm.. what else can I say?? What exactly do you guys wanna know anyway? lol. Just ask any question, fire way, and I'll answer!

-= Tisha =-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my