Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A very BIG hello!

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2002, 3:06 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2993 views)
Shortcut
A very BIG hello! Can't Post

Ok, seems like I'm the only person posting here! lol. Just wanted to sayhello to all of you guys. It's great having a MALAYSIAN forum! I'm lookingforward to getting to know all of you!

Brief info about me.. I just turned 16 on the 18th of Jan (sweet-16!! lol).I've owned 4 dogs before... But I only started taking full responsibility overthe dogs after I got my GSD puppy (She was stolen when she was 2 years old*sad*). Right now I have a Dobermann named Sandra -webpage coming upsoon- who's an absolute darling (VERY obedient and 'manja'). And I can'twait to take on another pup! :) Besides dogs, I'm a real horse obsessed kid, soanyone who shares the same interest should contact me, hehe.

Well, dat's about it... Where are the other newbies? Come and post!

-= Tisha =-

Khoobg
Webmaster

Feb 1, 2002, 4:05 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] A very BIG hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

Will be nice if you can let us know your name so that we know how to address you instead of calling PyRoMaNiAc which many of us do not what does that mean.Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 1, 2002, 5:35 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] A very BIG hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not exactly the right place to reply, please see chit chat column.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 2, 2002, 2:02 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] A very BIG hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

As my 'signature' at the bottom of every message implies, my name is Tish :) Actually, my full name is Tisha Yong, but it's easier to say Tish... Not right place to reply? What do you mean? (Sorry, kinda blur now)

-= Tisha =-

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 2:11 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] A very BIG hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

A job well done Pyro.
When I said not the right place to reply, I was referring to Khoo's message in reply to your original introduction, nothing concerned about your introduction.
Can we just call you Pyro eh? rather than to your complete usernameSmile

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 3, 2002, 9:21 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] A very BIG hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

To tell you the truth, I'm not very sure of what "pyromaniac" means, lol. I think it's has something to do with being a fire maniac (Which I am not). I just like the name, hehe. Anyway, just plain Pyro is fine with me :)

-= Tisha =-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my