golden retriever

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #126 of 142 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] golden retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

tats popeye.. the 2nd eldest dog in my house.. hehehe.. after tyson and before harvey.... each get a turn to be a popstar mah.. LaughLaughSly

hahaha.. tell me.. which dogs not wai-sek.. she will eat anything u give her??? wat abt other ppl.. does she take food from others?? i just met 2 dogs of a fren.. wont take food from us.. and would keep barking at us if we want to approach.. very slowly..they will only let us touch them.. but still..no food.. so good hor.....

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2004, 10:47 PM

Post #127 of 142 (1964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] golden retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmm...u changed ur avatar to the boxer again?

mine...everybody also she wants. she is just too friendly. we take her put...no one pays attention to her...she would sit down quietly. she hears someone call her name or even mention her name...she will stand and wag at that direcyion..ignoring mummy altogether...

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #128 of 142 (1963 views)
Shortcut

eeii.. no ah.. still popeye's...

hahaha.. good la if shalom friendly...tat means she is comfortable and confident also lor.. good sign.. sure very lovable...

popeye oso like tat.. no need to call name wan.. he will just go automatically where there r most ppl standing..and just sit there.. act like he is in the popular group.. but no wan bother abt him oso.. hahahaa.. but ask him to sit next to me ah.. he will not wan.. sure look everywhere else... like don wan me liao.. LaughLaugh

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #129 of 142 (1961 views)
Shortcut

must clear my cache from the other desktop then...

hmmm. her character is like popeye...just that these days when i call her baby...she guarantee will come...

and yesterday, we went to see honey in pets wonderland. cute boy...7mths. so when we got home...and she had ben naighty. i said to her...so how? mummy sell you and bring honey home....she gave the "i am sorry" look!...

aiyoyo...how to be angry with her? so clever to ask for forgiveness...

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2004, 12:58 AM

Post #130 of 142 (1958 views)
Shortcut

honey??? who's honey??? the pets in pet wonderland got names meh?? did shalom meet honey?? hehehee.. so cute la shalom..like a kid like tat.. always hear moms say sell their kids to aneh nehs if they r notti.. heheheee..

wanna see how she look guilty.. hahaha.. feel like cubit!!!!LaughLaugh

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #131 of 142 (1957 views)
Shortcut

nah, shalom was at home. we went to mv for dinner just to escape cooking....anyway she is home bound until her jabs finish.

how she looks when guilty? down position with the nose and face all flat on the ground...looks like a rug...but cute. but no use one. i walk awy or turn my head. she considers herself forgiven!

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #132 of 142 (1955 views)
Shortcut

*LOL*... my harvey oso know how to do that guilty look very very well.. look left n right , sit next to you hoping for forgiveness... then when he cant tahan the cold war.. he will lick lick my leg n look at me like sooo sad.. but never make any noise or demand.. hehehe.. sure my heart melt n sayng him la.. then haaahhh.. all the notti stuff all come back again...CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

they really know how to bribe us..hehehee...

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2004, 6:06 PM

Post #133 of 142 (1946 views)
Shortcut

sad huh...we are really fur slaves...Blush but they are really worth every bit of the manjaing they ask for.

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2004, 7:37 PM

Post #134 of 142 (1943 views)
Shortcut

i guess its like in exchange for the love n loyalty lor.. i guess if we spend enough time n teach them well enough, they can be really good.. cos i think all the dogs have potential to be the perfect dog.. its just whether we have the patience n time ornot hor...

eh.. ask u, u knew of a westie before right? do they shed alot?

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 2:20 AM

Post #135 of 142 (1939 views)
Shortcut

yeah they shed a fair bit. so keep the vacumm handy and brush them daily...then they would be fine.

but shed or not...you would love the fella nuts. just be prepared to keep him indoors....they get quite prone to skin prob when you leave them outside. colby had the house fans all switched on when we left for work. hot seasons...he gets lucky with the ac!

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 5:42 PM

Post #136 of 142 (1938 views)
Shortcut

is colby not as good in hot weather??

can i meet your colby??? i havent really met a westie..not that i remember..but i am so anxious... cant seem to find any here!!!....

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #137 of 142 (1936 views)
Shortcut

i'll arrange for visitation rights with his daddy.

somehow his skin erupts when it gets hot...i am not too sure of other westies but i understand that they have sensitive skin...some other females i met are also the same.

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #138 of 142 (1935 views)
Shortcut

visitation rights.. hahaa..

i have yet to research on the breed cos i wont be getting a dog for a long time still.. but kinda curious cos since u've got colby.. thought i'd meet up a westie afterall.. hehee..Smile

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 22, 2004, 6:02 PM

Post #139 of 142 (1932 views)
Shortcut

i've seen a westie too during the puppy event in bandar utama...

but will speak to his daddy on taking the boy out. will update. hmmm u have 3 dogs liao...so fun. get another...and its going to be even "funner".

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 24, 2004, 12:39 AM

Post #140 of 142 (1928 views)
Shortcut

haha.. ya.. i'll go even wackier!!!CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

no la.. not planning to have any more furkids at this point of time.. not for the next 10 yrs lor... otherwise i have to split attention to all 3.. too little for them and too much for me also..Tongue

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #141 of 142 (1924 views)
Shortcut

good to be wackier....

i hadn't had the chance to meet up with colby's daddy yet. will chat him up on the matter asap.

my end, i think we have to give up the idea of another furkid until shalom matures more. she is still very possesive of my hubby and i....

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 27, 2004, 12:20 AM

Post #142 of 142 (1922 views)
Shortcut

ok. tx.. now thinking of it.. pops kind ahas a westie's face..dont u think?/ with the floppy ears n short whiskers.. heheee..

ooh... i must see how shalom is.. cant imagine the little cutie pie as a green eyed monster.. hahaaa... good also la.. tat means she loves u dearly...Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my