Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
How can they do that to the mongrel dogs?

Carey
Novice

Feb 15, 2004, 7:31 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2460 views)
Shortcut
How can they do that to the mongrel dogs? Can't Post

Kindly click on this website if you don't know mandarin: www.petszone-tw.com/01-2.wmv

¦b¾ã­Ó°ê®aªº¬y®öª¯¬Fµ¦³£¥D±i¡u¥H±þ¨î¶q¡vªº®É¥N¡A¡u¦w¼Ö¦º¡v¦¨¬°¤HÃþ±O±þ¨ä¥L°Êª«ªº¦XªkÂǤf¡A¥i¬O¡A¦]¬°°õ¦æªÌ¤£´L­«¥Í©R¡A¦¨¬°·í¤µ³ÌÄY­«ªº°ÝÃD¤§¤@¡C¦w¼Ö¦ºªº¦X²z©Ê¤@ª½¨ü¨ìª§Ä³¡A¨s³º¤HÃþ¦³¨S¦³Åv§Q¨M©w³o¨Ç°Êª«ªº¥Í¦º¡H¦w¼Ö¦º§¹¥þ¤£µh­W¶Ü¡H

®Ú¾Ú¦ô­p¡A¥xÆW¤ü°¦Á`¼Æ¶q¦³¤@¦Ê¤C¤Q¸U°¦¡A¨ä¤¤¶W¹L¤@¦Ê¥|¤Q¸U°¦¨S¦³µ´¨|¡A¦Ó¹A©e·|¤½¥¬ªº­«­n¬I¬F­pµe¡A«o¨S¦³±N¤ü°¦µ´¨|¦C¤J¬I¬F¥Ø¼Ð¡CÃöÃh¥Í©R¨ó·|¥H¥x¥_¥«°Êª«¤§®a±À¦ô¬y®ö°Êª«®·±þ¦¨¥»¡Aµ²ªGµo²{¥[¤W¤H¨Æ¡BºÞ²z¦¨¥»«á¡A¨C®·±þ¤@°¦¬y®öª¯»Ýªá¶O·s¥x¹ô¥|¤d¤K¦Ê¦h¤¸¡C³¯«Ø»Ê«ü¥X¡Aµ´¨|¤ñ®·±þ¨C°¦­n«K©y¨â¤d¤T¦Ê¤¸¥H¤W¡A¥B¨C°¦¬y®ö°Êª«¤@¶i¤½¥ß¦¬®e©Ò¡A´N­nªá¤T¤d¤»¦Ê¦h¤¸¡A¤C¤Ñ«á´N¥²¶·¦w¼Ö¦º¡A¦pªG¥æ¥Ñ¥Á¶¡¦¬®e©Ò¡A¬Û¦Pªº¸g¶O¥i¥H¹}¾i¤@¦Ê¤K¤Q¤Ñ¡C

½Ð¤ä«ù¡u¥Hµ´¨|¥N´À®·±þ¡v¡I

¥xÆW¨C¦~¦³¤­¦Ü¤»¸U°¦ª¯¦º¦b¦¬®e©Ò¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¯àÂǥѨ}¦nªºµ´¨|±¹¬I¡A±N¦º¤`ªº¼Æ¥Ø´î¨ì²{¦bªº¤@¥b¥H¤U¡C³o¤£¬O¤°»ò¤Ñ¤è©]ÃÓ¡A¨C¦~¦¬®e©Ò»{»â¾i´N¦³13000°¦¡A­Y±j¨î±N³o¨Ç°Êª«µ´¨|¡A¦A¥[±j¨ä¥Lªºµ´¨|¼úÀy­pµe¡A¨C¦~¼W¥[µ´¨|¨â¸U°¦¨Ã¤£¬OÃø¨Æ¡C´î¤Ö¨â¸U°¦¦³¥Í¨|¯à¤Oªº°Êª«¡Aµó¤W¦ÛµM·|¤Ö´X¸U°¦¬y®ö°Êª«¡A¦¬®e©Ò¦w¼Ö¦º¤Î¯f¤`¼Æ´î¥b¬O²z©Ò·íµMªº¡C¬Ù¤Uªº¦¬®e©Ò¶O¥Î¥i¨Ñ§@µ´¨|¸g¶O¡A¤£·|¼W¥[ªÀ·|ªº­t¾á¡C

¦pªG³o­Óµ´¨|­pµe¦¨¬°¨Æ¹ê¡A¨C¦~¥i¥H´î¤ÖÄ묹¼Æ¸U°¦¬y®ö°Êª«¡A¦b¼Æ¤Q¦~¤º¡A´N¦³¤W¦Ê¸Uªº°Êª«±o±Ï¡I½Ð±z¤ä«ù³o­Ó­pµe¡A¦b±z¦³¥Í¤§¦~¡A¥i¥H¬@±Ï¤W¦Ê¸U­Ó¥Í©R¡I

===========================================
v

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2004, 2:40 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Carey] How can they do that to the mongrel dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Carey,

Sorry that I cannot read mandarin and your link to the movie is taking ages to load up....

I'm thinking if possible, can you just explain in simple english what they did to the mongrel?

Thanks.

Love,
Jennifer

~Julie - My beloved mixed terrier ~
**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jenniko] How can they do that to the mongrel dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

HI All,

pls watch the movie clip, i couldnt stop crying after watching it.

diana nathan
Novice

Mar 27, 2004, 12:24 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2404 views)
Shortcut

Oh my God...i was speechless...can someone tell me where tat happened? cos..i can't read mandrin...n i thought they would hav done these things in a more merciful manner... Anger is all i'm feelin right now...i hope those ppl get haunted for this..isn't there somethin we can do about these things...Animals Rights or somethin...i'm sure tats not the only place tat these things are done...horrid!! these are innocent creatures...mongrel or no mongrel...they are more noble n far better than us humans!!
Regards,

Diana Nathan

ichisz
Enthusiast

May 29, 2004, 2:06 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] How can they do that to the mongrel dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

It is very sad and painful to watch this clip, especially the one that kept staring at the others. One even had a wagging tail..

This is the fate of unwanted dogs... being put to sleep (either by this method, or other methods) because they have no home to go to, and nobody wants to give them a loving home Frown

We must really be responsible owners, making sure that our dogs do not have any accidental mating, producing more and more dogs which may end up being strays, that may get wounded/ killed by car, or placed in dog pounds for adoption...or put to sleep.

The same for cats Unsure

Responsible owners we all must be!

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Jun 4, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] How can they do that to the mongrel dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

After hearing other member said so sad and cruel...I think I better not watch...I can't bear to see dogs suffer...I will cry and my heart pains...

Just pray for them that they are well and safe in heaven...pray too to those that are still living to have a better, safer life on earth...pray that human won't be so inhuman...

Love,
Jennifer

~Julie - My beloved mixed terrier ~
**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

whiskey
Novice

Jul 26, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2198 views)
Shortcut

Sorry Carey i couldnt encode the text, and the video wouldn't load...

what was the content of the video???

Avesmay
Novice

Sep 10, 2004, 6:14 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2006 views)
Shortcut

A very meaningful article…

Err, I’ve edited some of the info n left out the statistics. This is the best I can do for ya Unsure

The country’s stray dog’s policy is to control the population of stray aniamls by killing them. “Peaceful-killing pills’’ have become an excuse( to be more exact : way) humans used to kill animals. The people who practice this do not respect the value of life. The problems raised are: do we have to rights to decide the fate of these animals? will ‘peaceful-killing pills’ cause any pain to the animals?

According to the research done, the total no of stray dogs in Taiwan is 1700000, more than 1400000 are not spayed/neutered. The dogs that are sent to the shelter will be put to sleep after one week.

Please support ‘ spay them instead of killing them’ policy!

There are about 5-600000 dogs killed in the shelter, we hope to reduce the number of deaths by spaying/neutering. this is possible because the shelter will adopt about 13000 strays each year, if we neuter these animals n in addition to other neutering project, we will be able to reduce the deaths n money used for the pills.

If this neutering project can be materialized, we would be able to save thousands of innocent lives each year!!! Please support this project. Life is short, start doing good deeds by saving millions of lives. It is possible.

I do not know how explain the contents of the video….u’ll have to see it urself…it shows just how cruel n evil humans can be.Mad Glad we aren’t one of them

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my