Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
"Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #76 of 286 (10837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

confirm at the moment no mix terier. but i will be going personally over the weekend to check them put and buy some stuff for shalom as well.

meanwhile can we drop a line to puchong friends for their feedback on this matter?

if the shop is indeed a fraud, action has to be taken and not wait till some casualty takes place.

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 1:11 AM

Post #77 of 286 (10832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi a_evie,

I agreed to take some action against this pet shop. But how could we do that? We got no evidence to prove that...

Yes, pls help to check out the pet shop. But no need to ask them any question about stolen dog. Becoz i'm sure they will not answer you! Just give me a call immediately if you have come across any similar dog look like my MiMi.

Thanks.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #78 of 286 (10830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

will buzz you if get positive results.

anyway, if the place is really deplorable like too small cage for the pets up for adoption etc, i wonder whether dbkl (it is under kuala lumpur right?) or spca would like to step in?

any idea anyone?

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #79 of 286 (10829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, it's a good idea. But we can only do this when they do this. So that means we need to spend more time to visit this pet shop Smile

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #80 of 286 (10828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

does anyone know what is the minimal pescribed size for a cage to keep animals in the pet shop?

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 2:21 AM

Post #81 of 286 (10826 views)
Shortcut

I think we should refer this to SPCA. As long as the dog can move and stand in the cage should be fine. I'm sure this pet shop just wants making money from dog only. They don't love dog at all. I also used to see them put some of the dogs under the sun without giving them water to drink. I don't know why they want to do this...becoz they didn't bath the dog. So, what's the purpose of putting the dog under the hot sun? But i never seen they put a big dog in a small cage. Maybe i didn't pay much attention on this. Will check it out for my next visit to this pet shop.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 2:30 AM

Post #82 of 286 (10825 views)
Shortcut

maybe waiting for the cage to be dry after washing?

maybe wants to sun away the kutu?

maybe they think the doggies want to have a sun tan?

basically i get the feeling that they are cruel. will cehck it out with afriend on this matter. you check it out at spca too. maybe we can start a new thread on this matter once we know the size etc.

let's do something positive for man's best friend.
Cool

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 4:28 PM

Post #83 of 286 (10822 views)
Shortcut

Yes, let's do something positive for our best friend Smile

I got a friend is vet. Perhaps he knows the standard size of the cage according to the size of dog. I will call him up later. But he is very busy...always didn't pick up my call unless i got to visit his vet shop directly...Unsure

Ya...maybe they put the dog under the sun is waiting for the cage to be dry after washing. Whatever it is...i never seen they showed their love to the dogs. They are just a typical businessman, wanna making money from their little doggie only.

Really wish that my MiMi is not with them now.....

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #84 of 286 (10810 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Today is my MiMi's 1 Year Old Birthday. I would like to take this forum to say "Happy Birthday" to my MiMi.

Plssssss....don't stop keeping your eye for my MiMi. I really miss her so much. I need your help to look for her for me.

Thank you very much.

I know i couldn't celebrate her 1st birthday together with her. But i hope i can celebrate her 2nd birthday together with her.

I will pray for the best and reunite with her as soon as possible.

Happy New Year to you all too!!!!!

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 2:17 AM

Post #85 of 286 (10795 views)
Shortcut

It has been already 2 months plus, but my mind just can't stop thinking about you, my little baby "MiMi". Where are you now? Please return her to my arm.....

I hate the word "give up". I'm not going to give up looking for my MiMi even though a lot of my friends advised me to do so. But i still believe that my MiMi will sure come back to me one day later. My heart is still very pain whenever i think of her.....

Please pray for my MiMi safety return to my arm. I really miss her.....FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2004, 4:16 AM

Post #86 of 286 (10791 views)
Shortcut

i lost my doggie too...sigh! really hope u found ur dog soon....keep looking n don give up...

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #87 of 286 (10789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I saw your post. Poor us.....we are suffering the same. I also miss my MiMi very very much, even though it has been 2 mths plus already.....

Yes, i won't give up. I always feel that MiMi is still waiting for me to pick her up. Thus, i can't disappoint her!!!!! You too, keep looking. I'm sure one day later we can reunite with our lovely baby.

You got such a pretty dog. Perhaps somebody has found her and kept her now. Go to look around your neighour, the chance is there.....

I was so surprise just now when i checked out this forum. Suddenly, so many dogs are missing! I feel very sad whenever i read any new post about missing or stolen dog! That means there are somebody like us.....losing our baby and missing our baby so much.

I really wish that all of us can reunite with our furkids soon by this Monkey Year. Let's hope the best together.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2004, 1:15 AM

Post #88 of 286 (10712 views)
Shortcut

Dear All,

It has been 2 mths plus already, but i still couldn't find my MiMi back. My mind is lost, hopeless and helpless.....I really don't know what i can do now besides waiting.

One of the Puppy.Com members has just found her stolen dog back. Her dog is being stolen more than 1 mth and finally she found her doggie from her neighbour. She was so happy. I'm happy for her too, but feel sad at the same time. Why the good luck is not with me yet?????

I got a call yesterday to check out a stray dog whether is my MiMi or not. I'm happy to receive such a call even though later i've confirmed that the dog is not mine. But at least it proves that somebody is still keeping their eye for my MiMi.

So, pls.....i really need your help to keep on looking for my MiMi. You may refer my pic for MiMi's photo. I really can't stand of losing her.....

I'm waiting for a miracle, a good new to me and my MiMi. Thank you very much.

For those who also lost your lovely doggie is always welcome to give me a call to share our feeling together. Wish all of us can get back our lovely furkid as soon as possible by this Monkey Year.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2004, 9:28 AM

Post #89 of 286 (10702 views)
Shortcut

Oh dear shlee, i really feel for u, don't be too sad my friend, i'm sure u'll reunite with your mimi soon, just don't give up okay. As for me, i still haven't found my coco yet.....sigh.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #90 of 286 (10698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

A lot of people, even my close friend also advised me to give up and let go.....but how could i do that? I wish i could.....but whenever i think of her.....then i feel sad again.....

My mind just can't stop thinking of her. Even though i was only with her for 10 months only, but the "strong" bond between me and her is really unexpected and is hardly understood by third party. I.....really miss her, my MiMi.

Pls return her to my arm.....
Frown

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #91 of 286 (10659 views)
Shortcut

any good news bout mimi over d last few days...??

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 4:46 PM

Post #92 of 286 (10652 views)
Shortcut

No news yet! How i wish somebody has spotted my MiMi and call me.....I think it's hard to find my MiMi, becoz my MiMi is very small in size, so most probably she is kept indoor instead of outdoor! Anyway, i'm going to refresh my flyer, maybe next weekend (this week is very busy). I want to remind all of my neighbour that my MiMi still remains missing! I won't give up no matter how long it's going to be. How about u? Anything u have done lately to find ur lovely furkid?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 14, 2004, 3:00 AM

Post #93 of 286 (10648 views)
Shortcut

almost a moth liao n haven't found her yet...sigh...dreamt bout her a lot lately....how wish i could stay in those dreams forever....lol

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 7:07 PM

Post #94 of 286 (10645 views)
Shortcut

Hi, me too! MiMi always appears in my dream. Meanwhile, i can only sayang her and play with her in the dream. How i wish my dream can come true one day later. Poor us.....miss our little baby crazily already. I'm sure that no matter how long.....we will still miss them deeply. I will pray hard for both of us, may our dream come true one day later
Smile

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2004, 1:34 PM

Post #95 of 286 (10642 views)
Shortcut

yeap yeap...i think our chances of reunion wif our baby will b easier than kena lottery......never give up ya

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2004, 1:36 PM

Post #96 of 286 (10641 views)
Shortcut

at least now u got other doggie wif u ler...i apa pun tarak...too much free time lately liao, dunno how to past my spare time...sigh

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 5:25 PM

Post #97 of 286 (10628 views)
Shortcut

Hi, have you ever thought of getting a new doggie? Since you are a dog lover, you can prepare a good home to another doggie who deserves it. There are a lot of doggie is desperately looking for a good home now. You can adopt them either from PAWS or SPCA. So, your life won't be that bored also. And at the same time, you can still wait for your doggie to come back.

Or another suggestion, get a gf for yourself lah.....ha ha.....Wink

What you said is correct. Luckily i still 4 dogs with me now. Otherwise, i really don't know how to kill my time when i miss my MiMi.....

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #98 of 286 (10626 views)
Shortcut

nah, not for d time being cos i'm still miss my little darling a lot, don hafta heart 2 think of other doggie yet......me n my doggie hearts r one ( it wasn't just love at 1st sight, our bonding was developed gradually over a period of 4 years). Besides, my parents n my siblings don really like dogs.....sigh....always clashed wif them bout my doggie.

hmmm....got a lot of gfs right now, dunno who to choose...lol....was thinking of getting coco a new mom but she's missing oredi, so no need liao.....

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 7:53 PM

Post #99 of 286 (10623 views)
Shortcut

Wow...so action huh! Got a lot of gf to choose?!! Pity them.....luckily i'm not one of them, he he.....Tongue

Don't be like that. I know how much u love ur doggie, same as i. I also miss my MiMi super much much. I will still cry sometimes when i think of her. U r right! The bond between us is too deep, too strong. Missing her is similar like missing my own kid. It's really heart broken.....Frown

I think ur Coco also wish u r happy now. Maybe u can get her a partner (new doggie) first, and then wait for her to come back. Btw, ur family might object huh? Luckily, my family is ok with doggie. My mum is a crazy dog lover also. My father and my sister used to hate dogs, but they are getting well with my doggie now. They felt sad too when MiMi is being stolen.....

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2004, 6:28 PM

Post #100 of 286 (10615 views)
Shortcut

Hi, have to "formally" congratulate you here. So happy to see you have found your doggie back now. I thought i should deliver a good new to you first, but you are faster than me. Ha ha.....please take extra care of your doggie and don't let her go out again without your notice.

Please wish me good luck too for finding my MiMi back. Keep in touch!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my