Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area

freckles
New User

Feb 14, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1652 views)
Shortcut
Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area Can't Post

My children lost a male Basset Hound named Freckle on the 11/02/04 (Wednesday) in O.U.G area at 10.25 P.M. He ran out of our house and was last seen walking along Jalan Hujan Emas Satu and subsequently turned into Lorong Hujan Emas Tiga.

He is a very friendly Tri-colour Basset Hound, microchipped and neutered. His microchip number is 10119. My children was devasted when they learnt that he was lost. They made me drive around the estate that very night hoping to find him, but sad to say, no avail. This is the second Basset Hound that we have lost. The first one was stolen right from our house compound. My children was really heart broken when we lost the first one. I immediately bought another one and finally the have accepted that we will never see the first Basset again. Losing this one will definitely affect them badly. As a father, it is sad to see my children in such a state.

I therefore appeal on behalf of my children to anyone in the O.U.G area who has recently seen or found a Tri-colour Basset Hound to please return him to us. My name is Mr. Tan and I can be contacted through my Mobile Phone - 0123866120. My children have collected their pocket monies and are willing to reward anyone who returns Freckle to them. Once again, I hope some kind soul in O.U.G will return Freckle to us and bring the smiles back to my children again. I thank you in advance and hope to hear the good news soon.

Thank you

Tan

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [freckles] Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area [In reply to] Can't Post

i hope you'll find your 2nd basset hound soon...FrownFrown it is so sad and unfortunate that you lost 2 of your basset hounds... it is getting really bad day after day...there are so many lost dogs...

i sincerely hope you'll find your doggie...and don't ever give up hope...good luck!!! Smile

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

freckles
New User

Feb 15, 2004, 12:01 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Thank you very much for you support! I have been driving around the estate every evening hoping I can hear his bark. I certainly will not give up!

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2004, 12:06 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [freckles] Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownso sad to hear bout ur bassett hound...

maybe when u drive u should keep a look in the compounds of ur neighbourhood, some kind soul might have kept it....

hope u'll find him soon n ur kids will be happy Smile good 2 hear that u r not giving up

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2004, 1:30 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1626 views)
Shortcut

i feel sorry for u n ur children mate, hope ur family reunite wif ur doggie soon...btw, do u have ur doggie pic cos i frequent OUG area, mayb i could keep an eye for ya. Also check it out at SPCA. PAWS n MPSJ 1st as well as distribute flyers around ur neighbourhood area. Good luck mate.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 5:03 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1610 views)
Shortcut

Hi, it's very sad to hear another dog is missing again! I'm suffering the same here, becoz one of my lovely baby is being stolen 2 mths plus ago. It's very hurt to lose our baby, i understand what your kid is feeling now.....

Anyway, don't give up and don't lose hope. Besides driving and looking around, do distribute your flyers around. So, the person who keeps your doggie now can return your doggie. Besides that, please quickly check out Puchong Pound, they will keep the dog they found less than 1 week only. If the dog is not claimed back by owner, then they will either put the dog to sleep or send them to PAWS. Let me know if you don't know where's the place.

Since your dog got microchip, so you can notisfy your nearby vet and pet shop. There are a lot of pet shop at Taipan and Subang. As i heard, normally pure breed dog will be stolen and then sent to pet shop for re-sold. So, perhaps you can try your luck there.

Wish all missing and stolen dogs can go back to their rightful and loving owner.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1602 views)
Shortcut

i'm glad you are not giving up.....Smile

do keep us update....any news so far??

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

freckles
New User

Feb 18, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Tri-colour Basset Hound lost in O.U.G Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your suggestion. I have been to the pound in Puchong, it's closed and the one in Setapak. No luck. I would like to send you a picture but somehow I cannot insert it into the forum. Hereis my email address ywjtan@ . If you could let me have your address, I can email it to you.
Thanks a lot

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my