wah seh.... me likeeeee!!!

i call harvey my goldmember too.. macam gaya.. kakaa

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:35 AM

Post #3 of 1133 (4942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

heheheheheheh......nice hor?? must bring harvey in here to chat....ehehhee......*woof woof*.....hahaha....

eh, i think we 2 crazy liao ahh.......heheheheh......CrazyCoolCoolLaughSlyTongueWinkSmile

ehh...here self service one har......you want what drink what food also have har.....heheheh.......can satify anyone's hunger....ehhehe.......

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #4 of 1133 (4942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

ok..tze cheh cheh..

me want ice lemon tea.. this is gonna be one loong conversation here... haaaha...

oh i was saying the show for love or money... it's a reality show, where they get a guy.. and a few girls. He has to find his dream girl..someone he will fall in love with.. the trick is tat these girls will get 1million buckaroos if selected (but he doesnt know..he thinks they r all there for his love....).. kinda interesting

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:39 AM

Post #5 of 1133 (4940 views)
Shortcut

i want siu kai yek...

eh.. the thread should be goldmembers la.. later no one com ein here pong-chan then u know.. heehee

ya ya.. i thin i going ga ga oso.. why or?? gold gold glitter bug.. CrazyCrazy tskk tsskkkk

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #6 of 1133 (4940 views)
Shortcut

ehhehe....yeah......long conversation but with free flowing drinks....good enough lar....ehhehehe......

eeee......this is like the opposite of joey millionaire.....???? in JM it's like the guy is a bogus one right...and all the girls think he's a millionaire and they try to win his heart one....

the show you say show on which channel??

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:53 AM

Post #7 of 1133 (4936 views)
Shortcut

ya ya.. something like the joe millionaire.. but i din watch tat one.. just happened to flcik on this one...

star movies.. but the guy look like from bold n beautiful soap opera like tat... if u r the girl u keep the money or the guy?

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:54 AM

Post #8 of 1133 (4935 views)
Shortcut

ooh ya ya....forgot the 's' liao......ehhh....

hehehe...we have siu kai yek and also satay and also emm...how to say chicken butt in cantonese?? hehehehe.....

we are bitten by the golden bug....ahhahahahah.

ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE THREAD!!!!

BE IT DICUSSING ABOUT GRs OR OTHER STUFF!!! Cool

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #9 of 1133 (4934 views)
Shortcut

kai putttttttt....

u eat wan meh???

oh... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!! Tongue

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:08 AM

Post #10 of 1133 (4933 views)
Shortcut

oooh....so about the same lah........ it's weird ah how americans can come up with these kind of shows......where do they get the money i really dunno....CrazyCrazyCrazy like, in survivor...who gives out the 1 million??

if i'm the girl.....hehehehehhehe.......okie, since i'm still young..hehehe....i keep the money lar.....hehehehe.....then i can get my doggies mah..heheheheheh.....LaughLaughSly

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #11 of 1133 (4931 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahahhahaha..........LMAO...........kai puttt????? heheheheheheh........i thought kai pek pek???? hehehehehhehe.......LaughLaughLaugh

no ler....i dun eat one ler.....i just suddenly thought of it when you say siu kai yek mah....ehhehehe.........

HAPPY V DAY TO YA!!!!!!!! Cool

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:11 AM

Post #12 of 1133 (4931 views)
Shortcut

haahaha.. ya woh hor...

3 4 GRs oso no problemo.. can have mansion for them to run around summore...

eh.. they make alot of money thru sponsorship, advertising or rating wan leh... us so many ppl, 1 million is easy for them lorr...

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #13 of 1133 (4930 views)
Shortcut

wat la.. kai pet pet how to accosiate with siu kai yek?? hehehee...

am feeling generous today.. maybe will go buy some yogurt for the boys to celebrate valentines day...

sometimes they kiss kiss n hump each other i might think they r gay u know... dogs got gay onot??? hehehee
me really siao liao.. LaughSly

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #14 of 1133 (4928 views)
Shortcut

come to think of it.. got gay pets onot?

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:18 AM

Post #15 of 1133 (4927 views)
Shortcut

ehhehehe......exactly!!!!!!! can get so manyyyyyyyyyy doggies.........waahhh.....me now think already drool liao......ahhahahah......LaughLaughAngelicAngelic

hmm...ooooh....wah mah then make more than 1 million??? coz so many ppl are watching and some more the whole world leh.........

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #16 of 1133 (4927 views)
Shortcut

ehhehe....coz both are also kai mah.....just different parts nia.....hehehehehehe......i have one friend who eats the kai putt lah....hehehe..fried kai putt..... and you know ah, in penang there's actually ppl selling fried chicken skin, this kai putt, kai yek....everything like that...all fried one....aiyooo....and then ppl actually go eat the chicken skin ehhh...... CrazyCrazyCrazy it's crispy lah i know...but so bad for your health......and the ppl selling it make money until siao ah.....

ehh..buy more ler......yogurt and then you add egg and honey to their meal lah.....and some liver treats...or bones.....hwaaaaa yum yum!!!!!!

ahhahaa....emm....i don think there are gay dogs lah...but since no female dogs in your house.....hehehehehehe..... but i know that if you wanna keep husky, better keep another dog to keep the husky company..coz husky needs companionship very very much so if you only get one husky, it'll demand your attention alot. and you know what, i know of 1 husky (and another one of my friend's husky) who has another male doggie as his friend and then if you take away that other male doggie, the husky will actually cry one ahh......cry in the sense: howl and howl and whine.....

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 6:18 PM

Post #17 of 1133 (4910 views)
Shortcut

hi hi...

ohh...we have ppl sell all the chic parts in pasar malam here oso.. skin, putt, and cheap some more...i like to eat the drumstick..hehee
i wonder if ppl still eat now cos of the bird flu thing...

waahhh.. really like a yummy combo there woh.. the egg rasw or cooked?? after u mix all wont it look lke [vomit]?? hehee.. somemore white white n all..hahaa.. i shall try to treat them one day...billy ate barf isit?

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 6:20 PM

Post #18 of 1133 (4909 views)
Shortcut

haahaa.. belum get the husky oredi so well planned.. so lucky la.. u want girl or boy??
next time, sure i get a girl.. too much boys liao now.

tze, ask u, can i post someome's site address online ah.. is tat consiidered advertising for someone else???
got this tee shirt site online la.. got diff types of stuff.. mebbe can give our designers some ideas ma

kcsy
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #19 of 1133 (4901 views)
Shortcut

sorry ah but i am here to kacau you guys now! *devilish* wat u two talking about chicken parts all? cannot eat chicken already la. bird flu! Tongue

kesuke, are u serious about the husky? wah lau...tat means if i get a husky, then really got to have someone teman the husky. hmm...i tot husky are suppose to be independent wan. well, they look independent to me lah. Blush u also fan of huskys, huh?

Wink Krystle & Oki Wink

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 16, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #20 of 1133 (4894 views)
Shortcut

Wah lau..you people talking about kai this and kai that!! LaughLaugh BTW, I also like kai putt lah!!! hahahahaha Laugh

Bird flu or not, I still eat chicken like nobody's business. LaughLaugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #21 of 1133 (4893 views)
Shortcut

you eat drumstick is okie lah....but by gawwdd....deliberately go there to eat the skin?????!!!!! CrazyCrazyCrazy hmm....i think there are still some who's still eating chicken...m'sia is still 'clean' lah....i think..

hehehe...so what did your doggies get that day?? what yummy treats you gave them? Laugh
the egg...depends loh...you can give raw or cooked...see you are comfortable with which one...hahaha...only look like vomit if you cook (boil) the egg lah...coz it gets lumpy like that mah....ehheheh....if raw doesn't look like vomit one ler.....but your doggies sure won't care...heheh....yummy food sure sapu all ....hahahahah.....SlySly

yep..billy was on barf...with raw chicken neck bones, raw breast bone, add in ACV, garlic, raw egg, carrot, apple, vitamins and supplement...see, he had a healtheir diet than me ah....hahahahah.....

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 9:34 PM

Post #22 of 1133 (4893 views)
Shortcut

hehehe....must do homework one mer.....if not get the wrong dog then bad for the doggie and me also...Crazy

hmm...i like male dogs coz they are bigger than the females...but doesn't really matter lah...ehhe....but i want a male GR lah..hehe....

hmm...i think that doesn't mean advertising when you post a site... it's okie lah....say you came across this site that has nice pix and want the other members to go see....not really advertising right?

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #23 of 1133 (4893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kcsy] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha.....hey welcome to kacau us anytime!!!!!! now you must be a regular here!!!!!!! ehhehehe.......LaughLaugh

kopi o? milo ice? ice lemon tea? chinese tea? what you want?? hehehhe......LaughLaugh

ehhehe...cannot eat chicken but can still discuss mah...ehehhehehe......TongueTongueTongue

yeah i'm serious about the husky...i'm a BIGGGGGG fan of husky and i plan to get one later on... it is best for the husky (and for you also) to get another dog....coz they really need company...actually all dogs need company lah..the husky will really be so attached to the other dog that they will cry when you take away the other dog...(just ask lovedoggies...her husky rex is also like that one...) so if you already have a dog then no worries lah...coz if you get 2 husky pups at the same time, sure you got headache one.....hahahahahah......

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 9:44 PM

Post #24 of 1133 (4891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

ehh?? u like kai put wan meh??

nice ah.. like got smell woh...

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #25 of 1133 (4890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kcsy] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh.... welcome welcome... now tat u r here.. even if u wanna go oso we 2 tze's here oso wont let u liao.. hehehee *grin*

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my