Stolen Miniature Schnauzer, from Taman Billion Cheras

MaryLim
Novice

Feb 12, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #1 of 6 (943 views)
Shortcut
Stolen Miniature Schnauzer, from Taman Billion Cheras Can't Post

Date Missing: 11/2/04, probably in the morning

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer/ Age: 3 months plus/ Sex: Dog/ Colour: Salt & Pepper/ Behaviour Problem: Running in circles, non-stop, when left alone. MKA registered. Microchipped.

I really don't know what else i can do besides crying.... please advise.... thank you.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #2 of 6 (941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MaryLim] Stolen Miniature Schnauzer, from Taman Billion Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Calm down! I really can understand what you feel now becoz i'm suffering the same here. I miss my stolen dog MiMi very much also. Normally, they will sell stolen dog in pet shop especially for those pure breed dogs. So, do check out as many pet and vet shop as possible. Pls move quickly! Good luck to you.

Sigh.....the dognapping case seems increasing dramatically nowadays. Our M'sia police should take some action, but too bad.....our M'sia police won't treat our doggies like treating human!Mad

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #3 of 6 (937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MaryLim] Stolen Miniature Schnauzer, from Taman Billion Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

See ur question in Donna's post. If your dog got microchip, then u can alert all of your nearby vet and pet shop. Perhaps they can keep an eye for ur dog. Besides that, try to distribute your flyers around. For my case, i've already done everything, even advertised it in The Star newspapers. But in return, i still haven't got my MiMi back. It totally depends on ur luck. Just try all the possible way. Who knows, one day later u able to find ur lovely baby back.

Same as u, my MiMi is very attached to me also. I like to hug her everyday when i go back after work. I will sure spend sometimes to play with her everyday regardless how tired i was. She is just my little baby.....i can't imagine how she is now. Just wish that she is well taken care by a loving person now, and one day later i'm able to reunite with her.

Don't lose hope. Nobody can foresee what will be happened next. Just keep on looking around. Good luck to both of us.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 12, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #4 of 6 (934 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

agree with shlee.calm down!!be positive!!first of all here's what you can do.
1) notify all vet around your area (or around klang valley if possible). if you need help, e-mail me. i've a list of vets phone number. icezcream@angelfire.com
2)check with the local shelter/pound. get them to paste a short message on their notice board.
3) run couple of ads. radio,newspaper,magazine..
4)send out e-mails to all yer friends. ask them to keep an eye on a mini shnauzer pup.

i understand how you feel. i lost my dog too recently. i cried but i know crying ain't gonna help me in recovering my dog. keep your spirit up kay!!i'm sure you'll reunite with your pup soon.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2004, 4:09 AM

Post #5 of 6 (915 views)
Shortcut

i know how terribly u feel right now as my doggie was missing too.. wat shlee n izecream advised r very helpful cos they r quite expert in this matter. Also check out at spca, paws n mpsj puchong 1st. Btw, hope u found ur furkid soon, pray hard n keep ur finger tightly cross in d mean time.

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 7:23 AM

Post #6 of 6 (905 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear that...

we wish u'll reunite wif ur pup soon....u should seriously consider icezcream,shlee n darwwlyn's suggestion.

hope that God will bless u to stay strong to go thru all these

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my