Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
Looking for BT puppy

jerome
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2004, 7:33 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1251 views)
Shortcut
Looking for BT puppy Can't Post

Hi, i'm looking for Boston terrier for my wife, she's been dreaming about it for months now, and today she saw the BT in pet safari, it was so cute, almost bought it but the price is so, so, so expensive !!!

We fell in love with the breed but we don't know where to find a breeder.

I think RICCAVAL know.

If anybody have an address, please let me know for this puppy will be our first child !!

Thank you everyone.

Jerome

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Looking for BT puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there... who is that cute lil pug in ur avatar?

as for a BT pup, Riccaval would be able to help u i think...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

jerome
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2004, 7:55 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Looking for BT puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

She's LALAT, our baby, we got her in petaling street but we faced a bad experience.

after a week, she develop distemper but she made it.one year and a half later during a scalling for her teeth, she almost died at the Vet, because her heart was too big for chest. Since i had to go back to France and the Vet told me that she couldn't fly, My wife and I had to find her a home. It was heart breaking but nothing else to do.

At least we know that she's happy there.

But we are BACK for good and it's sad that we can't take her back because we don't want anybody to feal hurt by loosing her.

So now, we fell in love with the BT and we are decided to have one. But too expensive in PetSafari

Jerome

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2004, 8:03 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1246 views)
Shortcut

thanks for sharing your experience... most importantly is that LALAT is in a good loving home now... have u visited her after u're back in kl... u know what? maybe u can bring her to join our pug gathering... there will be one this coming saturday, 7th feb, in one of the members' house... do check out the pug thread under toy group if u r interested... btw, how old is LALAT?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

jerome
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2004, 8:08 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Looking for BT puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

No we haven't visited her because my wife would break down, she cried for 1 week long so we decided to only call and we where happy to learn that she's ok and that she's got a shitsu friend but what make us more happy is that she was able to sleep on the bed with her new dad amd mum.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1242 views)
Shortcut

understand what ur wife is going thru... i almost had to give up sookie, my pug,...

at least it is a happy ending now...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my