Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 2, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #1 of 20 (2943 views)
Shortcut
Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area Can't Post

One of our member - found 2 cocker spaniel wandering about in Bandar Utama housing area.

They was wondering about - lost, dirty and wet.

Anyone lost their precious doggies ?

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Feb 2, 2004, 7:06 PM)

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #2 of 20 (2936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Ming Yang for putting up this post. The dogs are in Bandar Utama housing estate. Was dropping something for a friend when I noticed the blue roan English Cocker Spaniel going through a rubbish bin. All wet. Since I'm not staying around that area, it was kinda difficult for me to take them in. Called out to it but it just stop, look and walked away. This cocker has last year's doggy license. As I was driving away, I saw another ECS which is golden in colour. This one is without collar. I do hope there will be some respond to this forum coz it's really sad to see them like this. Don't mind taking them in temporary but have no idea on how to bring them in since I stay some distance away. Anyway, the details :

Dog breed : English Cocker Spaniel - Blue Roan and golden brown

Description : Blue roan ECS with collar and last year's license. golden brown withour collar. Both does not look thin. Maybe lost recently.

Area : Bandar Utama housing estate. Opposite Centre Point but further down. Near the school.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2004, 5:38 PM

Post #3 of 20 (2908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Why so many pure breed dogs are being abandoned? Pity them so much.....

Sigh...one of my lovely dogs is stolen 2 mths ago. How i wish someone has spotted her and post a message here. She is a mixed terrier, golden brown color, very small in size, roughly 10kg only, and is having a brown color nose. Pls pls inform me immediately if you have come across any similar dog like my MiMi.

Appreciate your help!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 5, 2004, 5:09 AM

Post #4 of 20 (2884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

I actually went there yesterday morning around 11am, but I can't see them, u mean near the school, is that kdu, or ......., I really go there to find out, but they r not there.

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Feb 5, 2004, 7:02 AM

Post #5 of 20 (2878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

hi pei02. Nice to hear you actually went look for them. It's not kdu. It's actually the housing estate opposite Centre Point shopping centre. i.e. if you head to 1 Utama via this way, it's on your left hand side. Sorry I did not take down the road number but there's a school on your left which is where you turn in.

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 5, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #6 of 20 (2865 views)
Shortcut

Thx, may b I go again tomorrow morning.

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #7 of 20 (2831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

That 2 wasn't cs, n they belong to the guard of the school wat I know.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 8, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #8 of 20 (2828 views)
Shortcut

Hi Pei02,

From what I understand the 2 doggie is at the residential area and NOT at the school compound/ area.

They are definitely ECS as Jason have an ECS himself and I'm sure he can differenciate btw what is an ECS and what is not. You might be looking at a different place.

Btw, are you the owner of the doggies or ? I have seen a few of ur post that u or ur friend is looking for dog to adopt.

If ur the owner, i hope u find ur doggies ....

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Feb 8, 2004, 12:26 AM)

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 9, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #9 of 20 (2813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

I m not the owner, but I try to find a home for them, if not I will send them to spca, I dont wan to see them at the road site. I had a pomereniam was missing, last year nov. 5th., 03. Near zoo negara area. She hav been with my family more than 10yrs. I hope if somebody hav her, pls keep her nicely, b'cos she was so nice, quite, good behaviar n........ many many good!!!!

I likes dog, sometime if I saw puppies, I send them to spca. But I cant take the adult dog, due to they never trust human anymore. So, wat I can do is, send their baby to a better place.

I hav 3 dogs, given by somebody. That why I cant hav others, unless I stay in a small house and had a big compund, than I will take them, mongrel or pure breed.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2004, 4:59 PM

Post #10 of 20 (2804 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

You are such a nice person. Willing to help all poor doggie. I used to surrender 1 abandoned puppy to PAWS instead of SPCA. Becoz people told me that SPCA will normally put all the mongrel puppy down due to lack of space.

How come ur pomereniam was missing last yr? Missing or stolen? One of my lovely puppies MiMi is being stolen last yr too. But i'm still looking for her now. I really.....really wish that.....i could able to reunite with her soon by this Monkey Year.

Pls keep up the good work for all the doggie. I will also give me my hand to them if within my ability.....Smile

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 9, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #11 of 20 (2796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know my pipi(pom) was stolen or she scared of fire wood and ran away or....... It happen when I was in China for my vacation. My friend take care all my 4 girls. And when he came back for lunch from his work, he cannot find pipi, there was the 2nd day I was in China. And he never tell me, but he never went to work that afternoon to find pipi.

When I back home, I put up to the newspaper and somebody call up says that they had her and ask for RM500 put in bank first and they will send her back. but finally I never see anything. And I make a report to police already, until now, no news.

So, I hope if they took her, pls take good care of her.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #12 of 20 (2791 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Somebody called u to ask for RM500? Did u bank in the money for them? Didn't u keep their contact no? What did police say when u made a police report?

I wish the person who steal my MiMi away could see my flyer too. How i wish they will contact me and ask money from me. Frankly speaking, i really don't mind how much they ask from me. I just want my MiMi back!!!!!

But too bad.....no one call me. I really miss my MiMi.....my little baby. I don't care how much effort or money i have to spend in order to get her back. Hopefully, my wish can come true soon by this year.

I wish you could get back ur PiPi too one day later.

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2004, 4:36 AM

Post #13 of 20 (2778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

That is wat I think, I py him and he said will bring her back but nothing. I got his maybank ac. no, handphone no. Everything gave to police already. But they laugh at me because of a dog!!!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 10, 2004, 9:05 AM

Post #14 of 20 (2769 views)
Shortcut

wat?? you paid rm500 and that idiot didn't return yer dog??

and the police are not doing anything but laugh?? what the hell??MadMad

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 10, 2004, 12:00 PM

Post #15 of 20 (2767 views)
Shortcut

hey shlee, u need to differentiate between a person who really found your mimi and ppl who just wanna cheat your money.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 10, 2004, 12:03 PM

Post #16 of 20 (2766 views)
Shortcut

d police is too unprofessional, though rm500 is not a big amount, it's still money right....this is cheating case, d police should do something bout it

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 10, 2004, 5:47 PM

Post #17 of 20 (2759 views)
Shortcut

What? The police only laugh at you? Oh no.....they had totally forgotten about their responsibility! Actually, if our police is willing to take some action, then i'm sure the dog kidnapping cases will be decreased or under control. However, becoz of their bad response, the number of dog thief seems increasing dramatically nowadays. Becoz they know our M'sia police won't take any action against them!!!!!

I think the person who called u didn't keep ur dog. They only saw ur advertisement and simply cheat u, they know u will sure pay them becoz u r missing ur dog so much! Really wish that this kind of idiot people will get their punishment at the end. Mad

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 10, 2004, 5:50 PM

Post #18 of 20 (2758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't worry, if people called me and asked for money first, i will tell them i'm only willing to pay them after i can confirm MiMi is with them.

In fact, i really wish to receive such a call.....at least i'm standing a chance to get back my MiMi.....

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 11, 2004, 4:58 AM

Post #19 of 20 (2749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Found 2 Cocker Spaniel in Bandar Utama Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Somemore the police said he also wan tokeep a dog like my pipi cos she was cute. But only put it in cage for him to see, b cos they cannot wat.

angiewcy
New User

Apr 30, 2004, 7:25 PM

Post #20 of 20 (2537 views)
Shortcut

I was browing through this site yesterday and realised your post on lost ECS. The description given by you remind me of my dogs that were lost a year ago. I posted here last year (May 8, 2003, 9:11 PM ) with title "Lost English Cocker Spaniel in Sunway Damansara".

I actually went to search for them yesterday, looking from house to house based on your location description. Didn't manage to see them. Although I have lost them more than a year ago, I still have hope to see them again someday. So sad to hear that one of them have to search through rubbish bin for food...

I know it has been 2 months already since you last seen them, do you still remember the exact location? Should I turn after the school or before if I am heading from Centre Point to 1 Utama ? I know it might not be them but as long as there is slight possiblity, I will not give up searching for them!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my