Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2004, 4:08 AM

Post #1 of 23 (3483 views)
Shortcut
my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss Can't Post

hi everyone, i lost my dog on d 17th jan from around 9pm till 3am in USJ 11 subang. She is a female american cocker spaniel (pic) and 4 years old. I miss her dearly n damn bloody devastated since her disapperance, if anyone see her, pls contact me at 012-3338285 (daryl). I think she should b around USJ 9 or 11.........thanks a million times

Additional charactheristic of my darling.

I've found my doggie, someone called me after seeing my flyer. Thanks everyone for the moral supports.

1) she has brown eyes with red nose n answer to d name of COCO.....her real name is Coco Wong.

2) She would bark uncontrolbly loud when postman, flyers distributor come near to d hse gate. Normally this is her show off moment cos she knew tat they can't come in but d fact is she's damn chicken when strangers got near her.

3) When she was 1st approach by strangers, she'd b very very very afraid n would probaly moan as well as wee slightly. Once she new d strangers mean no harm she'd b extremely freindly n damn manja (even to strangers).

4) The part around her ears r very sensitive, always scratch especially at night.

5) Love to perform hole digging act (even on concrete tiles) when she's about to sleep.

(This post was edited by Darylwwy on Mar 4, 2004, 4:39 PM)

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #2 of 23 (3477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dear,

I'm sorry to hear about your new. How was it happened? Got stolen like my case? I'm suffering the same here.....i really understand your feeling now.....

Did you go around and look for her? How about distributing flyers around, including your nearby pet and vet shop?

Sigh...how i wish all of us can get back our little baby as soon as possible. I also miss my MiMi very very much.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2004, 8:52 PM

Post #3 of 23 (3473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

actually she ran away, maybe our fate has ended, sigh....will keep looking...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #4 of 23 (3469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Darylwwy

so sorry for you... I am sure yor furkid didn't just ran away... maybe just wanted to have some fun or curious to see the world... anyway if you were a great keeper she will remember you...I hope you find her soon... I have noticed that there are many missing dogs in USJ area lately... there might be some kindda syndicate around... do check with the MPSJ to see if your doggie was picked up... there is a pound that they are kept for the owners to claim them... there is a thread that has details about it... hope you and your furkid will be reunited soon...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 1, 2004, 6:10 AM

Post #5 of 23 (3464 views)
Shortcut

hey.

i lost my dog recently. i know how you feel. nyway, keep your spirit up!! try ringing up spca,paws, dog pounds and vets.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #6 of 23 (3453 views)
Shortcut

No, i won't believe my fate with my MiMi has ended. I always feel that i can sure REUNITE with my MiMi one day later if i keep looking her around. I hope you too, don't lose hope!

I got another dog (MiMi's youngest brother) has walked away few days ago without our notice. It happened at night! Luckily.....one of my neigbours saw my dog and has brought him back to us. Then only we noticed he was not at house. Wow...i was so scared afterwards...i can't imagine how sad and how crazy i would be if i noticed my another furkid has gone missing also. I really can't stand of losing anyone of them again.....

Perhaps one of your neighbour has kept your dog when found her lepak outside since your dog is a pure breed dog. Did you go and check around your neighbour?

All the best for both of us!

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #7 of 23 (3445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

i've done everything liao, distributed flyers, check out at mpsj puchong, paws n spca, asking my neighbours...but still no avail. I think u really need 2b careful when any of ur household member open your hse gate next time.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #8 of 23 (3444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, really hope she just went for a while...btw, i went to mpsj puchong(doggie hell) y'day, fortunetely there weren't any dogs there.....

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #9 of 23 (3443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

did everything liao...thanks for your support..

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2004, 4:45 AM

Post #10 of 23 (3434 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear that,

hope u'll stay strong and both of u will reunite soon

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #11 of 23 (3422 views)
Shortcut

Yes, all of us is very cautious now whenever we open our gate. But my door is always opened for my MiMi to come back
Smile

Why your dog has ran away? Scared of fireworks?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2004, 9:49 AM

Post #12 of 23 (3399 views)
Shortcut

nolar...she always wanted to go out (typical doggie behavoiur), she went out when my gate was open...dunno whose fault, could b my siblings or my dad....no one admit till now...sigh..no point blaming them also wat right

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2004, 10:42 AM

Post #13 of 23 (3396 views)
Shortcut

hi darylwwy,

never give up. try running couple of ads on radio stations like hitz and mix. i sent in an e-quest asking for help. the DJ was kind enuf to play it on air and repeated it couple of time.

if possible, ask newspaper,ice cream or whatever on road vendors.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2004, 4:48 PM

Post #14 of 23 (3393 views)
Shortcut

Ya, no point of blaming anyone now. The main important thing for u to do is to keep looking your furkid around. She might be still somewhere around your housing area. So, don't give up!

Does anyone of your neighbour see your dog lepak outside?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2004, 11:24 AM

Post #15 of 23 (3374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] my little darling is missing in USJ 11-plssssssss [In reply to] Can't Post

really wanna thank u for sending d e-quest...me kinda bz over d past few days, so didn't go check up this forum....well, i'm still looking for my coco but my battery is drying up....sigh

i really miss my little darling.....

oh yeah, a celaka called me on d 4th feb saying he saw my doggie but when i get there, there's no such address...really an idiot la

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 7, 2004, 12:05 PM

Post #16 of 23 (3373 views)
Shortcut

no problem. i was surfing hitz anyway.
Smile

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2004, 4:28 AM

Post #17 of 23 (3320 views)
Shortcut

hi everybody, any news of my doggie..??

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2004, 4:29 AM

Post #18 of 23 (3319 views)
Shortcut

Additional charactheristic of my darling.

1) she has brown eyes with red nose n answer to d name of COCO.....her real name is Coco Wong.

2) She would bark uncontrolbly loud when postman, flyers distributor come near to d hse gate. Normally this is her show off moment cos she knew tat they can't come in but d fact is she's damn chicken when strangers got near her.

3) When she was 1st approach by strangers, she'd b very very very afraid n would probaly moan as well as wee slightly. Once she new d strangers mean no harm she'd b extremely freindly n damn manja (even to strangers).

4) The part around her ears r very sensitive, always scratch especially at night.

5) Love to perform hole digging act (even on concrete tiles) when she's about to sleep.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #19 of 23 (3309 views)
Shortcut

Hi, ur dog also got surname huh? Ha ha.....i know, she is one of ur family member. Like my MiMi, sometimes i would also call her MiMi Lee Tongue My MiMi is having red nose also. She is extremely friendly to everyone, even to stranger! That's why it's very easy to steal her away Frown But she doesn't like to bark. I seldom see her barking. She is just very naughty, like to play "fighting" with her parents and brother and sister. But she is very quiet. I really miss her.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 14, 2004, 2:58 AM

Post #20 of 23 (3302 views)
Shortcut

yeah...used to fight with my ex over her surname, she wanted Lim instead of Wong....lol

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 22, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #21 of 23 (3277 views)
Shortcut

hey mimi's mom, i'll b away for 3 weeks, can u keep an eye for my darling when u pop into spca, paws, mpsj, usj n puchong......wherever u golar okie...

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #22 of 23 (3274 views)
Shortcut

Hey, u have changed ur avatar! U have a very pretty doggie. No problem, whenever i go to search for my MiMi, i will keep an eye for ur doggie too. I will do it for u even though u didn't ask me to do so. I always remember those stolen and missing dogs in this forum, so i can keep an eye for all of them. Enjoy ur trip. Hopefully i can deliver a good new to u either for my MiMi or ur doggie after u come back!
Smile

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2004, 7:22 PM

Post #23 of 23 (3268 views)
Shortcut

tang que mimi's mom.....hope there's good news when i'm bak

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my