Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My Golden is missing!

Donn
Novice

Jan 29, 2004, 8:06 PM

Post #1 of 15 (2348 views)
Shortcut
My Golden is missing! Can't Post

Please help. My 7 year old Male, Golden Retriever went missing late Friday night (23 Jan 2004) in a panic because of the fire crackers!

He is big, and medium gold in colour, medium to long fur, and is wearing a maroon coloured collar. He answers to the name COLT. He is obedient and trained to sit, stay. come etc.

Because of his age though, he needs special attention and care. I am in unbearable pain without him. PLEASE everyone, help me find my baby.Please!

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #2 of 15 (2346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Donn] My Golden is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

so sorry to hear that..

but cool down n tell us where did u lost him, did he ran out from your house?

attaching a pic will definitely help..try to leave flyers around ur house, petshops n in the vet

hope u'll reunite soonSmile

Donn
Novice

Jan 29, 2004, 8:25 PM

Post #3 of 15 (2340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] My Golden is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie and all,

I did - Monday already I had posters up at all the pet shops and vets in SJ/USJ, plus to MPSJ, as well as some mail drops.

I have people calling me from all over and in the process have found other people's missing dogs, but not COLT yet. I am frantic, desperate, miserable and distraught.

Colt is a big, strong, dog - he broke his kennel and broke a bar on the gate. He was terrified of the crackers and was just in a frenzy.
Attachments: Colt 6.htm (0.50 KB)

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 9:21 PM

Post #4 of 15 (2333 views)
Shortcut

hi donn

i'm so sorry to hear that...

have you found colt yet? any of your neighbors seen anything?

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #5 of 15 (2328 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donn,

Sorry to hear about it. I can understand ur feeling, coz i also lost my dog 2 mths ago. She is my little baby...i still miss her very much now.

In fact, this morning my bf said he saw a MPPJ car with few dogs being caught. One of the dogs caught look like golden retriever. But he can't really confirm it...coz all of the dogs is inside a cage. Ane he said the dog look a bit like mixed golden. Don't really trust the MPSJ people even though u already passed them the flyer. Pls go to check by urself. My bf saw the car this morning, somewhere around Motorola.

Hopefully u can find your dog back, and i also can reunite with my dog MiMi as soon as possible. Don't give up any hope. My experience told me that it's more easier to get back ur dog if the dog walks away instead of being stolen, especially ur dog is quite old already, normally nobody likes to keep an old doggie. So, i believe that u r standing a high chance to get back ur doggie. Pls inform me also if so happen u have come across any dog like my MiMi, a mixed terrier, 1 yr old, female. U can view her pic in my post.

By the way, i can't open ur pic. Can u send it to me at hslee@digi.com.my? So i can show the pic to my bf. My bf said the MPPJ car seems like coming from Subang area.

Good luck to both of us!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

(This post was edited by shlee on Jan 29, 2004, 11:19 PM)

Donn
Novice

Jan 30, 2004, 12:02 AM

Post #6 of 15 (2319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My Golden is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Shlee,

Got yr sms but cannot send email through now unfortunately. Will try again. Tell me about Mimi, I cannot open the picture either. Two months - how can you handle this? I'm going mad as it is. I just cannot concentrate on anything else.

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 12:14 AM

Post #7 of 15 (2316 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donn,

I was very crazy looking for my MiMi since she is being stolen! She is 10 mths old, very short and small in size, roughly 10kg only. Her fur is golden brown, short and curly. Her nose is brown color instead of black color, She is a mixed terrier. Do u have any email add? Maybe i can send my MiMi's photo to u if convenient.

Frankly speaking, i still miss my MiMi very very much even though it's already 2 mths. But i believe that MiMi must be waiting at somewhere, waiting for me to pick her back. So i won't give up looking for her. I will keep on searching her until one day...i able to reunite with her. I really miss her.......my little baby.........FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Don't delay anymore. Just go to check out MPPJ as soon as possible. Do u know where is Puchong Pound? Normally they will keep the dog they caught at Puchong Pound. Pls move quickly, becoz the dogs will be put to sleep if nobody claim them within 1 week time.

sweety
Novice

Jan 30, 2004, 12:14 AM

Post #8 of 15 (2316 views)
Shortcut

HI Donn,

i heard ur dog went missing.My cousin's dog also went missing because of the firecrackers...they haven't found it yet..Unsure..ATTENTION everyone, pls shut ur gates or anything that has an opening to the outside(including the drain...coz my dog used the drain oncego out)whenever there are fireworks or fire crackers goin on....although this may sound drastic but it's the ways of a dog lover.hope u can send me colt's pic coz i can't seem to get it opened...fyi ,my email add is flameabled_7sw@yahoo.com...so i can send it to everyone i noe to help find ur dog...btw,where was ur dog last seen??...hope u'll find ur furkid back..i noe u won't give up because he's been beside u through thick and thin and i'm sure colt wants u 2 be with him in this time of need ....~dun worry,be happy~

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````to

melissa
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2004, 12:58 AM

Post #9 of 15 (2311 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donn
So sorry to hear about your Colt. May I know where did you lose your Colt?

I can't open the picture as well, perhaps you could send to my mail box melissa_cfam@yahoo.com.

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

nickanna
Canine Addict

Jan 30, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #10 of 15 (2307 views)
Shortcut

Hi there..

Never give up hopes to find him back... I ampathize ur situation and understand truly the relationship with ur GR as we also have one ourselves (his name is Hugo)... They are just so "indescribably" pleasant and fine fellas...

Will be praying for ur reunion with Colt... Be strong!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 6:20 AM

Post #11 of 15 (2296 views)
Shortcut

hi donn,

cool down..i know u have been frantic n desperate to see COLT. u should try cheeking out in spca n oaws to make sure wheter ur COLT is there.

no matter what i really hope u'll reunite with COLT & may God bless both of u

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #12 of 15 (2280 views)
Shortcut

Hi donn Smile

so sorry to hear the sad news... my friend's female golden is really afraid of fireworks too... but she is kept indoors... they only have to suffer changing doors and repainting the walls in the kitchen yearly... I hope you find your Colt soon... try the MPSJ office and ask them where they place dogs that are captured by them...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Donn
Novice

Jan 31, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #13 of 15 (2268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] My Golden is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes - tell me about it! My furniture has been ripped, things toppled, glass door broken and wooden front and back doors scratched and bitten - but I would not trade him for the world. have already notified MPSJ and just checked the pound again - in case they aren't too alert - but they were right - they have not collected any dogs this week - there were no dogs at all there. The last batch was put down before CNY. The good news is he was spotted last Sunday at a playground and someone said they saw him today - probably broke out from wherever after last night's fire crackers. A BIG issue this is - not only for dogs, but for kids and adults - many people complaining today of no sleep cause of last night's ruckus.

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2004, 2:01 AM

Post #14 of 15 (2267 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donna,

I'm one of the victim! Couldn't sleep well due to the fireworks! All of dogs is so scared about it also, they keep on knocking the door and wanted to come in. Sigh...but what to do? This is our chinese custom, especially for those Hokkien Lang...luckily...it should be no more for this CNY, coz the CNY is going to end soon.

One thing very strange...why people like to play fireworks during midnight? can't they play it at 8pm or 9pm, instead of after 12am? I saw one dog running out from house last night due to fireworks also. I tried to catch him/her, but fail to do so. Coz the dog is too scared and just run away when hearing the fireworks again! Hopefully, the dog knows the way back to his house.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2004, 4:18 AM

Post #15 of 15 (2260 views)
Shortcut

i lost my doggie too...sigh! hope u'll found your soon donn.....don give up

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my