Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04

wongcp33
Novice

Jan 21, 2004, 10:25 PM

Post #1 of 14 (1901 views)
Shortcut
Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 Can't Post

Hi,

I've lost my dog, a white terrier that answers to the name of Sammie around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 (Monday). I will offer a reward to anyone who can help me locate Sammie. I can be contacted at 012-3210872.

thanks.

Chee Pang

(This post was edited by wongcp33 on Jan 25, 2004, 10:40 PM)
Attachments: GSP000068.jpg (17.3 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 22, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wongcp33] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

HI wongcp

So sorry to hear about your lost pet... I hope you find it soon... I have noticed that there has been quite a number of dogs getting lost in USJ, subang area... is anybody doing anything about it?... it seems sad that all our friends are loosing their best friend...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 22, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wongcp33] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

I have lost my mixed terrier too 2 mths ago. It's so sad to hear about your bad new. Hopefully both of us can get bac our little baby as soon as possible.

Do u have any pic of ur doggie? She is being stolen or walk away by herself?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 22, 2004, 10:17 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1883 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear that but perhaps by posting a pic of sammi will do more help in identifying the dog.

hope u'll reunite with sammi soon

wongcp33
Novice

Jan 25, 2004, 10:35 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1858 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shlee,

Sammie ran out of the house unnoticed as we were fixing the gates......i am trying to attach his pic but the file is too large to upload........

wongcp33
Novice

Jan 25, 2004, 10:39 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

thanks for your concern and i am attaching a picture of sammie......

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 26, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #7 of 14 (1852 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

U know what? When i first looked at ur dog's pic, i laugh...becoz she looks so cute and looks blur.....Tongue

Don't worry! My experience told me.....it's easier to find a dog back if the dog walk away by herself. But it's difficult to find a dog back if she is stolen!

Just look around ur housing area. Maybe someone has kept her now. How old is ur dog? Perhaps u should describe more about ur dog.....like any special identification?

I will keep an eye for ur dog. I miss my stolen dog MiMi very much also. Sigh...i just can't stop thinking of her everyday.....

I will pray for both of us to get back our furkids very soon later.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 28, 2004, 8:44 AM

Post #8 of 14 (1818 views)
Shortcut

Hope you can find your dog soon... I will keep an eye out for you too... Not just dogs... There are missing cats like this one (mine too, I never found her)... Saw this lady walking around my area and we chat a little... I just lost a dog too but I know it will be hard to find him... And I have never stop looking at his house and the gate since... It's been a week... Also attached his photo here too... Now I am so worry for all my pets... Never stop worrying when opening gates to park the car and so on... Fiona
Attachments: missingcat.jpg (141 KB)
  tanchong.jpg (42.2 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 5:50 PM

Post #9 of 14 (1809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor thing, u must be missing your cat and dog very much now. Like me.....sigh.....

U know what...my another dog has walked away by himself last night when my bf was washing his car. We didn't notice our dog has walked away, so my bf closed the door. It was happened at night...and nobody noticed my dog is missing!!!!!

Luckily.....finally one of my neighbours saw my dog and brought him back to us. We only noticed it when my dog was returned to us. Phew.....luckily he is back to me now, otherwise.....i will be crazy like hell. Becoz i can't stand losing my another baby again!!!!!

I will take extra care for my remaining dogs now and i truly wish that all of us can reunite with our missing/stolen dog as soon as possibe by this Monkey Year.....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 29, 2004, 8:09 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, such nice neighbor you have there.. I think mine cannot wait to get ripe of them... Lucky you... Me getting so tense thinking my dog will be missing one day.. Not just that, my daughters' safety too.. I am going nuts.. Worrying after reading newspaper... Gosh... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 4:59 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Lost White Terrier around USJ 11 on 19/01/04 [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, this time i was very lucky, my dog has brought back to me by my neighbour. But i still don't have the "luck" yet to get back my MiMi.....

This neighbour is the one who gave us the dogs (one pair of parents). Thus, they are quite close to all of our dogs. I really can't imagine how sad and crazy i would be if i noticed my another little baby gone missing again!!!!! Luckily, the dog has been returned back to me before i noticed he's missing Tongue

Ya...nowadays there are a lot of criminal case happened to kids. I was also thinking if i got a daughter in the future, i will be very tense to look after her for every moment! Everything also seems dangerous and suspicious to me now. Sigh.....

I also very worried about my remaining dogs now. Every morning when i wake up, i will be a bit worried until i open the door and see all of my dogs is there to wait for me, then only i will smile and release. It is same when i go back. I just worry them too much...until i can't have a nice sleep at night sometimes!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 30, 2004, 5:21 AM

Post #12 of 14 (1774 views)
Shortcut

I know... Gosh... This world is getting crazier... So scary... I keep reading raping and whatever case from newspaper.. and never one second I stop worryign about my daughters...
Dogs... Gosh another worry has burden me... So many people stal dog and stuff.. Poison dogs and such... This worls has beo=come not safe for anyone... sob sob.. Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2004, 12:02 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1766 views)
Shortcut

No doubt that, this world is getting crazier...not only the safety of your daughther...i worry about my own safety too. Becoz heard a lot of criminal cases...so all of us, especially lady must be very cautious whenever we go out or even stay at house at night!

Yes, i worry about my dogs very much also. U know what...i will be very worried whenever i wake up in the morning and before i open the door. I will feel very happy after i confirmed all my dogs is there and waiting for me Smile

I just feel happy when all of my doggie is healthy and happy.....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 31, 2004, 8:53 AM

Post #14 of 14 (1758 views)
Shortcut

I guess no one will be living this world without any worries at all huh? Sick of this kind of life... See lots of white hair already... aging faster... Sign... Life sucks... People just don't care anymore... Mean to each other.... etc... etc... Sign... Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my