Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 Next page Last page  View All

paulynn
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #251 of 467 (20357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya arthur,

Haha we should actually thank the one who was smart enough to think of this position "ranger" or else we'd be seeing tons of landmines that day!!!

Hope we'll have another event as good as this!!

Guys, how about next month's gathering?

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 5:29 PM

Post #252 of 467 (20355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Aragorn! So you are Snoopy's owner Smile....Snoopy is soooo sweet and so shy! Keeps turning over whenever a dog goes near her....she must be lovely to hv at home Smile....hope to meet up on the next gathering Cool

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #253 of 467 (20355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surind] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

The one who won was Biscuit and the wired haired is Bailey....LOL yah i saw you helping Bailey up the stage coz he was trying to jump up the stage....his big bro won a prize mah so he too must hv a share in the glory Laugh

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 5:55 PM

Post #254 of 467 (20350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Paulynn now i know who the 'spca paulynn' is Tongue and the spca mistreating ah cuit joke is a long story Tongue....it was good to meet your furkid too....he's was so good just sitting there quietly on the stage, so relaxed and cool Cool

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 6:22 PM

Post #255 of 467 (20339 views)
Shortcut

me... no Ranger tag on that day... so when i asked a few owners to pick up after their dogs, they was a bit reluctant... grabbed the poo bag... and looked here and there and almost walk-away from the scene!! guess what, i just stood there, stared at them... wait.. and wait..... until the owners turned back and pick up the popps! "Thanks you for your cooperationSmile " from me~~~Cool

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #256 of 467 (20338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah-E... Congrats la! I saw you & james with the 2 B's in Nanyang yesterday!!! (KL-page8)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #257 of 467 (20337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem... Keep in touch...
Hey I have been through those times and I know you can make it Smile Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 6:31 PM

Post #258 of 467 (20335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,
Thanks for making such a memorable day for me even though I am all worn up and burned up... Still healing from sun burn... To the ones I have photos taken with you, I will post them at photogallery.pets2u.com.my for easier viewing... And sorry to the ones I was suppose to have photo taken woth you and did not make it.. I did look out for you all but cannot find.. Missed... But hopefully in future we will at least able to have 1 photo taken together... All the best.. Take care and do keep in touch.. Fiona

(This post was edited by vicfion on Jan 13, 2004, 7:17 PM)

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 6:31 PM

Post #259 of 467 (20335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

eh got ahh? Yesterday? Do you hv a copy of the paper?

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 6:47 PM

Post #260 of 467 (20330 views)
Shortcut

GOT!! already keep one for you and one for BOON ~
James holding ah Cuit and you carrying Bailey loh~ black & white pic wor....

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #261 of 467 (20328 views)
Shortcut

Nevermind black and white what colour also sapu! Thanks!! Laugh

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 13, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #262 of 467 (20328 views)
Shortcut

The events was reported by two newspapers yesterday. Will be scanned and updated in the news section pretty soon. So stay tuned.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 13, 2004, 7:00 PM

Post #263 of 467 (20323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Chloe!!

Hey, same here....I'm very quiet also, especially with new aquaintances or friends. Anyway, hope to chat with you more in future gatherings. If you need any help if you're organising any other outing, just let me know! Wink

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:04 PM

Post #264 of 467 (20321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

It is ok.. I understand you are busy... No problem... At least I get to see you.. Just that I missed the chance having a photo taken with you...
Thanks.. But I do feel bad to win it from the kids with the black dog... I never like winning from kids... I have my friend took a few photos and I will post in pet2U for easy viewing.. Hope the photos come out right... For this have to wait for awhile until I finish the left over from the film.. 9 more to go...
Nah, I am not good at organising stuff like this... I am only good in organising my kids' birthday hehehehehehehe kekekekeLaugh It mght turn out to be chaos... "kalam kaput".. I will wait for one of you the good one to organise it... This time I will bring my other Cocker... The female one just to be fair... As for the son, I can never take him out.. He would shiver until reach home... He is a real coward "lo"..
I would love to meet your ECS... I hope soon... Where you stay? Maybe we can have a drink somewhere.. Gosh this is not overseas, cannot bring dog along.. Hmmmm Anyway, we still can meet up in another way then... take care.. Keep in touch... Fiona

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 13, 2004, 7:07 PM

Post #265 of 467 (20321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] WE DID IT !! PUPPYCOM BOLEH !!! HOORAY !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, ai-ney

I was there at the registration counter, while I was filling up the form. I heard someone call out your name, looked up and saw you. I then finished filling the form, looked up again to find you and you're gone! Tongue Wanted to chat up with you mah!! And I was looking around and see whether you were around but couldn't spot you. Anyway, hope to be able to meet you personally in our next outing! Wink

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:09 PM

Post #266 of 467 (20317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey it is ok, no problem... I understand.. I am all burn up and worn up too.... Sun burn "lo"... sob sob sob.. So red like a lobster... Me too me too feel like "pengsan"... If so this will not my first time "lo".. very embarrassing one... hope I never will again...
I did went ther etoo.. Because I was too hot and hunting for fan. Also chatting with mack mack and ai_ney and a few others and took photo too... You know what... I was suppose to buy a few things from her like t-shirt... and you know what I completely forgotten... I am so old an forgetfull "liow"... I really want 1 or 2 things from there.. I want to think over before buying "ma" then... Snap! Forgot... Gosh... Keep in touch la... take care.. Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:15 PM

Post #267 of 467 (20313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [djoecool] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice meeting you too... Thanks but feel bad have to win it from the kids... Hmm thre was another finalist right? Ok ok.. .Anyway, hey hope we get to meet up more then Smile
I really so happy for these kind of event.. make friends... I only have a few friends who like dogs... hmmm like 3? All either dont like them or scare of them but hmm wonder how we can become best of friends.. I have to lock my dogs up whenever she comes to my house.... But here I meet my own gang.. Ones who loves dogs... So long I never feel like this before... Only maybe once... Another friend who has the same name with me and you can see her from my photos.. The ones with Poodles... Known her in the uni... Do keep in touch and take care yeah? Fiona

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 13, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #268 of 467 (20311 views)
Shortcut

Hey, don't feel bad, mate! You're a yakker (LaughLaughLaugh), I can see! Next round, I'll join the yakking as well!

I had sunscreen applied on Sunday and still got a little burned! Crazy I guess I didn't put enough behind my neck. I went home looking like a red lobster!! LaughLaugh

Hey, no problem with Nash! He was walking me, so, it was no effort at all! LaughLaugh

Can't wait for our next outing!!!

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:25 PM

Post #269 of 467 (20309 views)
Shortcut

You know what.. I have a friend sms me there are news about the K9 Day in a Chinese newspaper that I went searching for it even from The Star and found none... Well, I only have The Star and "Sin chau" yesterday "ma"... Well, hey nice to see you again "la"... I wanted to think over about the t-shirt and told myself after the prize giving, I must go back to the registration booth to get it, I totally forgotten until reach back home... I also want to see what I have miss out in your shop... Hope next time "lo"... Hope more chance to meet up with you... Fiona

rebooto
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:38 PM

Post #270 of 467 (20304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Finoa,

Well, this is the 1st time i'm attending dog's type of events....hehehe also forgotten to do some preparation like grabbing my umbrella in my car...my lucky caps...Nike...hehehe also put on my coppertone....alamak....hahahah

well, the next events i'll have experience liao...hehehe

ai yak....ai_ney is there too arr....guess i should ask that time to intro all the puppy.com.my members....but me too shy ler...hehehe

ohhh i've bought a rubber bone for Baby to bite..its seems that the bone have vanilla smell on it....waaalaaa Baby played with it less than 5 seconds and dun wanna play with it....lol.....guess he don't like the vanilla smell...hehe

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:40 PM

Post #271 of 467 (20306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Puppycom RANGERS on K9 DAY [In reply to] Can't Post

check this out....but nothing much also la...hehehe

http://202.186.86.35/...&newspage=Search

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:55 PM

Post #272 of 467 (20296 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaugh Yea...

She is such a shy girl when she's out. TongueTongue Usually, she's the queen of the house!! LOL!! She goes on her back because that's how she greets people at home esp my Dad. Tongue

Anyway, hope to meet you and other JRT owners at the next gathering!

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

rebooto
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:55 PM

Post #273 of 467 (20296 views)
Shortcut

Ohh its u....hehehe

i know u and ur hubby but u dunno me...hehehehe

anyway, grats on biscuit winning the run.....but the other JRT was without leash is really obedient leh....u have great pups....just like dmax....Wink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #274 of 467 (20285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Puppycom Malaysia K9 Day, Jan 11, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't worry, sms is what I did to meet up the forum member I never met before... So there we met...
The K9 Day is such a big one huh? I hear them announced everywhere...
You know what.. My dogs I had in the USA loves to play around with the bones and all but my dogs in Malaysia, never really wanna play.. Don't even touch it.. I have so many of them... And dont know why went missing...
Keep in touch.. :) Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 13, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #275 of 467 (20282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HLYap] WE DID IT !! PUPPYCOM BOLEH !!! HOORAY !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hui Lu,

It was nice seeing u n sascha girl again....she is a real beauty ! Wink Congrats on your win and thanks to the rangers, we really have less pressies around the park ya..

lets give a round of applause to everyone for a job well done.

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my