Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Help! How do I bring my Lab back to my home town??

kevtain
Novice

Nov 17, 2002, 1:32 AM

Post #1 of 2 (488 views)
Shortcut
Help! How do I bring my Lab back to my home town?? Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I plan to go back to my home town which is Sandakan, Sabah next month. But unfortunately my friends told me that I can't just bring my labbie back with out some documents. I am stuck now because I don't know what kind of procedure have to prepare inorder to bring him back with me cause I don't want him to be an orphan. What should I do ? Anyone can help me?

Unsure Kevin, KL
yytain@yahoo.com

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 17, 2002, 3:14 AM

Post #2 of 2 (485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kevtain] Help! How do I bring my Lab back to my home town?? [In reply to] Can't Post

have never brought a dog from here to east malaysia before, but why don't you call up directory services and find out the number for the animal export and quarantine dept. I've met the people there - the quarantine facilities this end are very enar the KLIA for all animals from dogs to horses to cats to farm animals. The vet there is Dr Sockalingam and very helpful.

They should be able to help u and give u more info on how to get the papers needed to export your dog back home. good luck!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my