First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 6:00 PM

Post #51 of 58 (795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zoe] 'Old' Member, New Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yes..email to me... can put as much pic as u want... heheeeTongue
is a 'he' but it's really a 'she' u've been speaking to lerrr... kakakaaa..

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #52 of 58 (794 views)
Shortcut

There's a public holiday on 22 Feb (Mon is hol)... perhaps that is a good date?

I think most Klang Valley folks wont mind a new place...since KK is kinda far for most of us anyway. But we dont mind oso..some of us like it there cos of the lake..then our furry friends can go for a free dip...

Wink

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 6:08 PM

Post #53 of 58 (794 views)
Shortcut

Re Harvey... hehehee..globular object..haahaa..wat a way to say it.. well.. when i got him, i forgot to check his little brothers.. it was only at the vet we realised he could be a natural eunuch... Unsure

now he has one huge ding dong... it's likely that we will have to remove it..must really hurt... he has 6 months to grow the other one.. or else.. it's his turn to get knocked off.....Pirate

Zoe
Novice

Jan 29, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #54 of 58 (787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] 'Old' Member, New Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

Errrm,

KK can take large groupings. Not too many places large enuf left. The alternatives around Zoe's area can fit 10 perhaps 20 doggies at most. So, only suitable for unofficial or smaller scale gatherings. Yet to go take pics of these areas to send to you. Dont wanna send too big pics - yr mbox may not take it. I'll make them small so that can send several to let you guys get a feel of how the surrounding will be like.

I was thinking abt a Jan 2004 date. heh heh. Need to check with our Mr. Khoo when Puppy.com meet will be for Feb. Dont wanna clash and it shd take priority over our 'simple' gathering.

Will shoot for Feb 22nd, tentative. Zoe's mummy may be away at one of the US islands doing hula-hula around then.

Harvey. My previous doggie (now happily playing at the Rainbow Bridge) got a globular object hardening problem. Vet said if not taken out will most likely spread to the other one. I didnt do it, waited, it disappeared on its own. That was several mths before he went to the Rainbow Bridge (succumbed to Cushing's Syndrome). Dunno if Harvey's case is similar. Hope not. Or else, w/o the backup, Harvey may have to wear skirts in future. Smile

Speaking of that, my apologies to 's SO for the mixup in gender. Sorry.

Zoe's not too perky these past days. Had a misadventure with 'human skunk' and had to take a midnite bath. Been having a cold nose the past 2 days. Bush just went home - she dont even feel like playing with him today. Maybe no sun today. All dogs turn into turtles on such days. Appetite still ok tho. Van Gogh grade stool this morning even.

Ok, gotta knock off and later do site surveys. Expect stuffs to come into yr mbox later tonite.

Cheers.

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #55 of 58 (785 views)
Shortcut

Jan 2004 date????
eh.. its oredi 29 woh. so ad hoc meh??? hehehee
is puppy.com having another gathering in feb??? gotta go check events n update myself....

tq tq for taking the effort n look up new sites for our furry kind...
harvey kiss kiss *muaahhh*

Tongue

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #56 of 58 (785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] 'Old' Member, New Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

[she fears water...n she hates bathing..she'll never walk near the toilet ]

hi nathalie...
funny... i thought GRs r water dogs... Harvey would spill his drink bowl just to make the floor wet and sit in da rain... Unsure

kcsy
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2004, 11:47 PM

Post #57 of 58 (781 views)
Shortcut

hey, zoe

would want to know where is the field u are talking about in kepong/segambut? can u provide a map or directions or landmarks?

Wink Krystle & Oki Wink

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 12:20 AM

Post #58 of 58 (778 views)
Shortcut

ehh..zoe... u missing in action ah.. hehehe.... i waiting for the pic until neck like giraffe lorr.. heheheeee..almost forgot somemore....Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my