4 month old puppy vommiting and not eating! plz help

-yuki-
New User

Jan 10, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1842 views)
Shortcut
4 month old puppy vommiting and not eating! plz help Can't Post

Hi everyone,

My puppy Yuki is very sick and I need your help. He is a 4 month old pomeranian whom is vommiting and has not been eating for the past 2 days. Yesterday he vommited out stones after I took him to the vet. The vet said that there is nothing wrong with the puppy, but he is still vommiting out water every now and then. He does not move around much, he only walks around to find a place to lie down.

I need all the help I can get. I am worried sick. Frown

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2004, 7:44 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [-yuki-] 4 month old puppy vommiting and not eating! plz help [In reply to] Can't Post

if u doubt the vet's advice, maybe u can bring him to another vet. u can buy the canine mixit..a kind of can food from science diet for sick dogs and pump the food into ur pup's mouth. just 3-5 pumps each time n do it 5-6 times a day.

besides that ur pup might be dehydrated so u can try ro buy dehydration salt from the pharmacy n mix it with water n pump into his mouth, each time only 10-20ml..repeat it every hourly.

if he's still sick n weak better consult a vet. good luck Smile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [-yuki-] 4 month old puppy vommiting and not eating! plz help [In reply to] Can't Post

Take the dog to another vet and do it SOON ...

Please don't wait any more ...

surch

mafia
Canine Addict

Jan 12, 2004, 9:35 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1825 views)
Shortcut

take it to another vet urgently....!!!

mail me.....i'll recommend u a very good vet....very cheap and good....he saved many of my dogs!!

@ .com.my/012-

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

lsling78
Dog Kichi

Jan 16, 2004, 5:52 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1809 views)
Shortcut

hi,

which vet did you go to? Your dog vomited stones and he said nothing wrong with the dog?

get your dog to another vet,

puppies like to chew alot and at this stage they might consume foreign materials. it can be anything, from microorganisms to solid materials. if it is solid material,s it might obstruct the digestive tract causing the dog to vomit. did you find anything in your house is mising... toys, socks..whatever? so better get him to a vet that can really diagnose your dog properly.

lsling78

-yuki-
New User

Jan 17, 2004, 3:11 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lsling78] 4 month old puppy vommiting and not eating! plz help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi eveyone,

Yuki is in perfect shape again, since my thread a day after he was up on his feet Laugh and two days later he was causing mischief around the house again. Unsure

Well as long as he is healthy Sly.

Thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my