First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 25, 2003, 7:48 PM

Post #151 of 188 (5656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

hello...

always got chicken inside them one....hiley's the same also. my hubby just raise his voice hiley'll be running for help...CrazyCool

see weird stuff also takut...total insane lorWink.

toys....take never give back lor...jahat baby!!!!

cheersSmile
cheers : lisa,hiley & jadite

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 5:28 PM

Post #152 of 188 (5649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liswarhol] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahhaa..... LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

liswarhol
ALPHA

Jan 2, 2004, 7:16 PM

Post #153 of 188 (5639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehello…

sorry for a late reply...was kind of busy for xmas and my trip to s'wak. had a good time. how about you? lucky didnt fall sick cos has been partying too much lorCool

i do agree with what you said like owner like dog…i think so cos my family and hubby says she's like me…MadFrownWinkCool…am still wondering…especially her siew cheh habit!!!!!

hahaha…cheers!!!Laugh
cheers : lisa,hiley & jadite

vivtan

Jan 2, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #154 of 188 (5636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Did anybody knows - me & my dog stay in a condo, can we still get d license?

r they got the right to summon me? as my doy don't bark and don't go out fr hse. So far the neighbours is OK with us but the developer/mgt off came by and informed us dat we can't hv pet in the condo ....

hope dat u guys can assist me, really headache now!Unsure

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 3, 2004, 12:34 AM

Post #155 of 188 (5634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vivtan] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHello viv,

Yeah! You have a headache there alrite. I'm not sure if you'll agree with this. My fren stays in a condo also, she applied her dog license using her parents address which is a landed property. Maybe you can try this. One thing is her mgmt did not tell her not to have pets. Anyway, good luck!

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 6:37 AM

Post #156 of 188 (5624 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

me & my dog are staying in condo too,it has been many years I did not renew the licence as I was ask to go different places.....

which area are you staying ?

It's better that you borrow your friend's address if they are staying at landed property....I will use my mum's adderss....in Balakong and I was advice to go to MPSJ.but MPSJ had a new rule.....u must get your neigbour's approval/signature to allow you to have dog....wondering why only applied to dog lover and not cat lover, they are also many cats cause confusion and trouble to ppl....

Blush I am the man with dog's name

vivtan

Jan 6, 2004, 7:31 PM

Post #157 of 188 (5619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

halo,

yr dog very cute, how old is he/she now? just wondering if i dont renew the licence, is it OK ah?
just keep quite and stay in the condo lo..... I'm staying in PJ near by Subang Airport, now hv to think to shift to landed hse to avoid all the problems, susah la....Unsure

Anyway thx for your info, Happy New Year!!!Smile

junecheah

Jan 7, 2004, 12:02 AM

Post #158 of 188 (5615 views)
Shortcut

Hey ViV,

I think I'm going to face the same problem with you when I bring back my baby to my apt. He is extremely active and noisy. He is just 2 month old and he now wants to play every hour...Shocked

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 7, 2004, 1:04 AM

Post #159 of 188 (5612 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

U r staying in Sri Punchar kelan or Crimson ?

Both of these have members........me near by too.

My dog is Pomeranian & Pekingnese mixed. 8 years old.

If you don't let you dog run loose, shall be ok kua ?

Are u having a Chow Chow as in the avatar ?

Share your problems with us in the General Chit chat (Condo/Apt allowed dogs)thread.........

boon
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 4:34 PM

Post #160 of 188 (5595 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
now hv to think to shift to landed hse to avoid all the problems,

Very true, becoz of my monkey lab, i ended up with a landed property instead of condo. Guessed we're willing to do anything just becoz of our furry friend.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2004, 6:55 AM

Post #161 of 188 (5583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Any idea is the 2004 licence ready for purchase already ?

It will be nice if the authority can come to sell the licence in K9-day !

boon
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2004, 7:04 AM

Post #162 of 188 (5582 views)
Shortcut

hehehehem my brother went to get the 2004 license for my monkey but they said the badge not ready yet....so no point renewing...as my brother to come back after CNY....funny....CrazyAngelic

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #163 of 188 (5573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

I just got the license from DBKL today.this year is GREEN...just simply write one KL address,they never check my IC...actually wanted to buy two, but was told that terrace house cannot have two dogs,only Bungalo & Factory can have 2 dogs...."CHI.SHIN" one.Some more one LAIN LAIN column...if I tick LAIN LAIN & write CONDO...don't know if he will reject my application ?
Ask me to get approval from Kementerian kesihatan woh !!PiratePirateMadCrazyShockedCrazy,but the process was easy lah......no need to show anything...no need certificates....no need approval from your neighbour...just wondering why MPPJ,MPSJ & DBKL have different regulations...MadMadCrazyCrazy,,but I don't care lah, just try my luck to get a license..& I got it...SlyLaugh

boon
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 7:09 AM

Post #164 of 188 (5572 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

In Reply To
just wondering why MPPJ,MPSJ & DBKL have different regulations...

very simply, it is not cat.

alice_tan
New User

Feb 1, 2004, 11:22 PM

Post #165 of 188 (5561 views)
Shortcut

Hi, everyone

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! I have a good news to you all. I went to the Majlis Perbandaran Selayang and asked about the dog licence. They told me that those staying under the Selayang Area don't have to apply for the dog licence. We are allowed to have 2 dogs in one house and that we have to make sure that our dogs won't go out by themselves and keep them clean.

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 6, 2004, 4:44 PM

Post #166 of 188 (5544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alice_tan] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm.... no need to apply for dog licence?
Is that GOOD or BAD?Crazy
how if.... (*touch wood*) your dog went missing one day.... and found in area outside Selayang?? if the authority found no licence on him.... erm..... would they catch him? put him to sleep? (*touch wood*)...
just in case,
even if it's not a MUST,
but if the "application" is available,
i would suggest you to get one.
Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

junecheah

Feb 11, 2004, 10:39 PM

Post #167 of 188 (5528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alice_tan] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Confirm or not...

My puppy is at gombak... under MP Selayang...

Smile

aurorababy
Novice

Jun 23, 2006, 1:57 AM

Post #168 of 188 (5205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junecheah] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi..anyone know about the procedures in MPAJ area?

babymoon
Novice

Nov 14, 2006, 10:02 PM

Post #169 of 188 (5004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aurorababy] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileanyone knows where should I go to apply for the license in Kepong area>??

many thanks

mustlovedog
Novice

Apr 10, 2007, 3:10 AM

Post #170 of 188 (4916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Can anyone tell me how many dogs are allowed for a double storey link in PJ? I need to get dog license but not sure if I'm asking for trouble??

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 10, 2007, 6:35 PM

Post #171 of 188 (4907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mustlovedog] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Absolutely no problems in PJ. I think you need to bring along her up-to-date vaccination certificate, a photo (of the dog, not you), RM10, fill in a form, and queue up for ages. No idea how many you can have though. You need to go to the MPPJ counter in the building next to the Civic Hall, not the Menara MPPJ.

mustlovedog
Novice

Apr 10, 2007, 10:44 PM

Post #172 of 188 (4899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info. As for the photo, can I use a home print out? Or do they need an IC size photo or something??

Do you suggest I ask them if i can have three licences? Bad idea???

By the way, you have a handsome schnauzer there =) I have one too!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 11, 2007, 1:37 AM

Post #173 of 188 (4894 views)
Shortcut

This is the MPPJ number I used the last time I called over a year ago. See if it works: 79604667.

I printed a photo out from a jpg file. forgot the size. Not I/C sizelah., but I'm not sure if they have any definite specifications.

Don't know about the number of dogs. There's nothing to stop you from applying for two licences. Then going back a week later to get another one. I don't think they keep track, but don't quote me on this.

Where'd you get your schnauzie from?

mustlovedog
Novice

Apr 11, 2007, 3:43 AM

Post #174 of 188 (4886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the tips. I'll certainly call to enquire. Maybe they need my utility bill to verify address??

I bought my Sunshine from Pets Buddy in Kelana Jaya. She's very loving (sometimes too much) and look for every opportunity to snuggle up =)

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 11, 2007, 5:02 AM

Post #175 of 188 (4879 views)
Shortcut

You should in theory be able to download the application form here: www.mbpj.gov.my/ - and all the things you need to bring with you will be stated quite clearly on the form. Click the e-Perkhidmatan tab, then the e-Borang tab, and click the Permohononan Lesen Anjing link.

I believe that's what I did the first time I applied. But when I checked just now, the form wouldn't download. I don't think they want to see your utility bill. They'd be more interested in your IC. You might even need to give them photocopy, but I don't remember if I gave them one. Call and ask.

I don't know Pets Buddy at all. I think schnauzers tend to be very affectionate and many are super hyperactive like mine.

Good luck with the licence thingy.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my