First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #101 of 124 (2205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] toys..what do you have? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya hoh... shalom.. shiao long.. keekekekee

i too had problems with popeye.. some would call him 'pa-pai' in cantonese meaning...mengada... heheheee
he had a fav toy too until his brother killed it.. hehehe..have yet to replace it...Tongue

is the pooh a soft toy?

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 5, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #102 of 124 (2202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] toys..what do you have? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...

and now pooh bear is noseless...nose was bitten off!!

terror os a shalom...and violent too!

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 6, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #103 of 124 (2196 views)
Shortcut

i gave popeye a teddy once.. n he loved it.. dunno where it went.. maybe murdered by brother... (???)

but i thot it's not clean if it's a furry soft toy isint it?? They might just chew the hair.. is it harmful???

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2004, 2:20 AM

Post #104 of 124 (2195 views)
Shortcut

shalom's pooh bear was from mcd...the outside was ok to chew...until she reached the fillings...

she actually ate some filling yesterday...and of course it came out with her pooh...and bcoz of the texture..some got stuck on her bum..so i had to clean her bummy for the last few poo sessions...quite yucky...

maybe i shd try the soft toys i see at the pet shop? opinion?

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2004, 6:26 PM

Post #105 of 124 (2192 views)
Shortcut

actually, it isnt safe for them to chew on parts that can come off...(just like little kids)

if u go get them at pet shops, they have those rubber ones tat are more hygenic n easier to clean. Get non-toxic toys tat r safe for chewing Wink. make sure they dont have parts tat can come off so furkids wont swallow anything they r not supposed to...

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 8:32 PM

Post #106 of 124 (2188 views)
Shortcut

i tried the rubber ones. she has bitten through them as well. sometimes i pick up rubber from her poo and sometimes just lying around the house.

so how?

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 9:51 PM

Post #107 of 124 (2187 views)
Shortcut

wahhh... so ganas oso ah.. heehehee...

yalor.. if u get the really tough to chew one they wont like oso.. banyak leceh. i guess if u get a toy, u need to play with her.. fetch or stimulate her... if not, gets dull n boring after awhile.. sure they wont like oso lerr...

popeye seems to play with his toy only when i play with him.. or when someone tries to curi.. haahaa

at the end of the day, they much prefer to play with u, not so much the toy...Tongue

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 10:01 PM

Post #108 of 124 (2186 views)
Shortcut

shalom self entertains when we are not at home. so she still has her bottles etc.

her pooh bear is reserved for moments when we are at home with her (strictly under supervision so she won't dig and eat the cotton).

but am still thinking of getting her something more chewable rather than hides. carrots and cucumbers finish quite fast. so am looking at chewing toys instead...so long as they don't end up in her stomach.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 11, 2004, 11:28 PM

Post #109 of 124 (2184 views)
Shortcut

Hie,

Y dont u try to buy a Kong Toy for shalom? U can stuff some treats into it and shalom can entertain herslf with it the whole trying to eat the food.hahahTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #110 of 124 (2183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] toys..what do you have? [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyoh.. if like tat with the treats lagi cepat they become sashimi!!! hehehee

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #111 of 124 (2181 views)
Shortcut

LaughTongueCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 2:30 AM

Post #112 of 124 (2178 views)
Shortcut

tried the kong..and the response was "NOT INTERESTED"...

she likes noisy toys like her water bottles, her golf balls that she would pick and throw so that they bounce.

but maybe its bcoz i stuffed the kong with kibbles rather than treats...hehe...don't believe in the commercially prepared treats. as for her home treats. she thrives on vege and fruits. am afraid that too much would give her too soft stools.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2004, 12:29 AM

Post #113 of 124 (2177 views)
Shortcut

gets those good qualities squeky toys lar..Tongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 14, 2004, 1:57 AM

Post #114 of 124 (2174 views)
Shortcut

Aiks... your hubby surname Loo ah? Same like me lah! Laugh

So cute shalom got fullname.... Really like your baby...... hehe. So how is the decision abt kid/ 2nd furkid?

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #115 of 124 (2170 views)
Shortcut

either the fabric is bitten off in a day or the rubber is seen around the house withing 24 hours.

ever seen a cat killing a cicak? that's how she plays with her toys. throw them, pounce on them, and try to bite them apart..that's why tpys never last unless they are golf balls.

we give her a new mineral water bottle every morning...running out of bottles. hubby thinks i am mad to go buing 1 500ml bottle of water everyday to drink not because i am thirsty but because shalom needs a new bottle to play!

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #116 of 124 (2169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] toys..what do you have? [In reply to] Can't Post

2nd furkid...looking at options now. waiting to adopt abandoned or unwanted ones from spca. don't ming adult ones or senior ones. but that idea is taking place slowly as my dad in law has (by accident) indicated that he wants to get another dog (christie the boxer dies last year). so the new fella may well be an adult so that no one objects on the grounds on crying pups.

and kid...am still thinking very hard...see so many friends exploding this year..and seeing some not returning to shape and less freedom to move around with a kid....aiyoh...i am having nightmares every night.

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #117 of 124 (2167 views)
Shortcut

Hehe... ya.... tough. Malay women seem good at keeping in shape after birth... maybe you wanna ask them n see... :) Or can try those slimming centres, they seem to produce good results.

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #118 of 124 (2165 views)
Shortcut

u mean the balut balut style and eat only rice, peanuts and ikan masin? hehe...the balut and massage with the batu sungai is effective. haven't met anyone who tried the makan style that i mentioned above though...sounds not too nutritious if you are breastfeeding.

as for the slimming ctrs...some are crap. i was paid to attend some seminars and to offer my testimony of anyone asked...student that time and the money was good...sit there for 1 hour and get paid rm350!...1994 not too bad lar...can pay for room rental also...Blush

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #119 of 124 (2156 views)
Shortcut

huh, eat only that? how can... you're right, i also kenot imagine! as for the balut thingy, sounds effective.

slimming centers do that? what about those with pictorial testimonies - the before and after photos? photos fake ones ke??

WAH.... that means u got very cun body wan lah.... Tongue no wonder now you worried.... hehe

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2004, 11:57 PM

Post #120 of 124 (2155 views)
Shortcut

no chun bodylah...just that they wanted me there to make up some numbers of skinny people.

but i have my prob areas too( humanlah)...my thighs are flabby...lack of exercise after a very active teenage life of running everyday.

anyhow...i'm quite a healthy person in general...my eating habits since a kid was no sweet stuff or fried stuff. they turn me off but i do eat from time to time so as not to be lacking in being human! the only bad habit these days is probably drinking over friday or saturday night with friends. can be beer, wine or hard...but again i end up drinking as my hubby can't drink for nuts. turns red like a char siew...i get rosy cheeks that can be carried off as blushing!Wink

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2004, 12:09 AM

Post #121 of 124 (2153 views)
Shortcut

Talk about flabbiness.... i know what u mean. I am so so flabby in many places too now! Unsure Blush. Was an active swimmer during school days, running too. But after went into uni, nothing at all.... i guess laziness just breeds even more laziness! At least nowadays i play futsal for fun once a week Wink. Wah no sweet or fried stuff... good discipline lah you! i love sweets and salties!! Shocked

Drinking eh? Careful, get beer belly! hehe kidding. "but again i end up drinking as my hubby can't drink for nuts. turns red like a char siew" hahahah! red like char siew... funny lah u! rosy cheeks, nice eh. i find that lotsa girls can actually drink and lotsa guys can't drink wan hor.... i am also quite tahan lasak in drinking, but rarely lah... only once in a blue moon. don't like beer n liquor taste anyway. tried to but have never gotten drunk b4 tho... Crazy

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2004, 12:23 AM

Post #122 of 124 (2152 views)
Shortcut

hmmm..beer belly..don't eat after drinking lah...

and futsal...where where? i only get to watch my hubby play in sportbarn on tuesdays...no ladies there...s if i really wanna kick a ball...he'll have to do it with me at the basketball court or even the field with some kids...

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2004, 12:29 AM

Post #123 of 124 (2151 views)
Shortcut

Hey wanna join me? We play mondays at sunway sportsplanet, 8-10pm. Mostly guys but there's always a number of girls. Guys used to giveway to us girls, but nowadays we girls have improved sikit lah and dont always need to be given way to... sometimes we take advantage of their kindness and bully them instead hehe. Of ocurse there are some rough fellas there but we know who to 'avoid' Tongue. Let me know kay? We always bring friends and friend's friends there wan, thats how its been able to keep going and expanding every week Smile.

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 7:25 PM

Post #124 of 124 (2123 views)
Shortcut

hmm....sounds good. will let you know come monday. btw, what's ur contact number? you can drop me the number at a_evie@ .

but i'll let my hubby play with you guys first if ok....hehe...confession...trying for a kid now...sigh..cannot do this cannot do that...just watch only...not too bad!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my