Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
How does your mixed breed doggie look like?

Twenko

Dec 31, 2003, 6:48 AM

Post #1 of 25 (5631 views)
Shortcut
How does your mixed breed doggie look like? Can't Post

Tongue Say, for example, if your doggie is a GR x Basset Hound mix, how does your doggie look like? A GR with short legs? Or a BH with long coat? (^_^) or maybe a GR sized, long hairy eared BH lookalike? Hahaha, the possiblities are endless!

My Abby's a Dobbie x Rottie mix. She has the same black & tan colour, but her legs are not as thick as a Rottie, but longer than usual though not as long as a Dobbie. She has mid-length ears, not as flappy as a Rottie's but NOT pointy at all. (^_^)

Her body shape is more of a Dobbie, slim and well proportionate but have the energy of both breeds combine. Phew... (^_^). She's kuat makan but never seem to gain weight. Hahahaha

~ Twenko

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

My beloved furkids :
Abby, the Lickin' Champ - 7 months, Dober-Rott
Chelsea, the Eating Champ - 6 months, G.R
Jane, the Jumpin' Champ - 8 months, Shih Tzu

A Friend
Dog Kichi

Dec 31, 2003, 11:03 AM

Post #2 of 25 (5625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twenko] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

My doggie ("Charis" is her name) is a Maltese x Shih-Tzu...she looks exactly like a Maltese and even has exact Maltese characteristics. How this is so, I am not sure, really. But she is so gentle and attached to me. Charis is full white in colour. She loves to eat, but I control her diet and do not allow her to eat too much.

--------------------
SHERMAN YL KUEK
Father to Charis & Chayim

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #3 of 25 (5619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A Friend] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

i have ginger which her mom was a pure golden retriever, dad unknown!

she turn out to be short long rough hair and brown...even her nose and eyes!

her brother, my neighbour adopted it, looks like a normal mongrel!...

they dun at all look alike!! weird huh!!

also i got a doberman mixed....Xena...she is short and totally different besides the color!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 31, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #4 of 25 (5614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twenko] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Interesting question....

My other dog used to look like a cross-GSD at 4 mths but when she grew older, her ears dropped and she looked more like an MS-mixed instead... LaughLaugh

We realized that she didn't have the behaviour characteristics of a GSD but she was more like an MS...

Attached are the pics... Crazy

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)
Attachments: Oofy_140603_6.jpg (74.9 KB)
  Oofy_070903_2.jpg (62.3 KB)

kitten
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2004, 1:14 AM

Post #5 of 25 (5579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A Friend] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Hey! Sly Mine is aso a Maltese X shih tzu. Use to look more like a maltese then anything with white hair. But now, she is leaning a little to the shih tzu side, some parts are turning a little pale brown. She is also very greedy nowadays though she use to be very picky eater younger. How old is ur furkid? Mine is about 6 yrs old. Does your furkid have a tearing problem? Mine has...Frown drives me mad constantly trying to battle that.

cheers. Smile

Laura & Babe

A Friend
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #6 of 25 (5578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Charis is 6 months old (born on 18 July 2003). She does have a tearing problem, and I make sure I clean her up with the tear-stain remover at least once a day. I try to keep her as clean as possible all the time because she likes to be clean.

--------------------
SHERMAN YL KUEK

melissa
ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #7 of 25 (5437 views)
Shortcut

my beloved lulu which died of parvovirus was a Rottie x GSP mix. She has the same black & tan colour too. Her body shape was look like rottie but she has a pair of ear and mouth that look exactly like GSP.

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2004, 3:02 AM

Post #8 of 25 (5422 views)
Shortcut

hiya,

Both of are dogs are PUREly Mixed lol. Nash my first dog from the SPCA is an apparently, GSD X Fox (because he really does look like one!! Honest!) . HE has the Fox's white Coat on his neck, a foxy face, GSD's black coat and a very bushy tail. Josie on the other hand is not from sPCA but from also a off-street pup. She's a JRT mixed but does not have JRT's eats or height.She's quite tall but she has JRT's most famous features: strong hind legs. She jumps as high as a JRT!! Whereas for her coat she's black-white.

A Friend
Dog Kichi

Mar 12, 2004, 4:13 AM

Post #9 of 25 (5400 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
My doggie ("Charis" is her name) is a Maltese x Shih-Tzu...she looks exactly like a Maltese and even has exact Maltese characteristics. How this is so, I am not sure, really. But she is so gentle and attached to me. Charis is full white in colour. She loves to eat, but I control her diet and do not allow her to eat too much.

Latest update...Charis is now 8 months old, and I'm beginning to see quite a lot of "shih-tzu-ness" in her, lol. But she's just as sweet as usual...the love of my life. And of course, now she has a small brother, Chayim (4-month old Maltese). I love Chayim, but Charis is still my princess!

--------------------
SHERMAN YL KUEK

carmen369
Novice

Mar 24, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #10 of 25 (5357 views)
Shortcut

Hello everyone. A brief intro, I'm Carmen from KL.Tongue

What do you think about my dog? Actually im not very sure what breed is my dog, but i think it was mixed. With short legs, his legs was like the Basset Hound-Hush Puppies postel. Haha.. but i think he was cute. He named Felix.

Dogs actually are just like human, they will have characteristic, personality, mood. Very cute...
Regards,
Carmen

"To you, he is only part of your life, but to him, you are his everything!!"

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 10:46 AM

Post #11 of 25 (4821 views)
Shortcut

My puppies is cross between Australian Terrier and Silky Terrier. but :

1) The female one (lui lui) some time see like JRT???? (this is my own opinion) got any body see before Australian of silky terrier puppies with with white color body with some black and tank color?????? some say it more like Toy Fox Terrier??????? hahahaha.. cek it up at http://www.rarebreed.com/breeds/tfox/t_fox.html.

2) The male one (chai chai) before this more like wolf????? my vet doctor (DR Nor) also think it was wolf when i bring it 1st time go to vet...... hahaha funny yup???? but after i give him Alpo, all was gone, now chai chai more like "choi kao"... damm Alpo.

Some time i also think are my sifu (i buy both from him) give me the right puppies???? . both don't show any sign of Australian Terrier and Silky Terrier....
Attachments: Pic1105003.jpg (43.2 KB)
  Pic1105006.jpg (41.8 KB)

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 20, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #12 of 25 (4767 views)
Shortcut

Currently mine at 6 weeks plus looks like a lab.. legs short short and body long long... shape of the ear and snout looks like a lab but has color of a rottie...
owner told me the mongrel bitch is a mixed of a rottie with dunno what..
I shall wait and see what he turns out like after 6 months...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

jesslynlim
Novice

Nov 24, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #13 of 25 (4707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

my puppy is a spitz+shih tzu, according to the bleeder. However, he does not look like a shih tzu.

He is very active, bark at strangers when we are at home. However, he will not bark when we are not at home LaughSlySly
Attachments: Dsc02243.jpg (92.0 KB)
  Dsc02250.jpg (99.9 KB)

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 24, 2004, 7:32 AM

Post #14 of 25 (4703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jesslynlim] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahahaha...

face looks like spitz but body resembles a ST...

very nice...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

joanch
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2004, 1:18 AM

Post #15 of 25 (4684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jesslynlim] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm...

I don't know about my pup Bonnie too, anyone can tell? Her ex owner said she is a papillon x terrier. But which terrier??

Her ears look a bit like the phalene, and her face also. She is brown in color, with a bit black, but white in her chest. She is very small sized, smart, hyperactive and loves to bark.

Check out her pics at Bonnie's Dogster

http://dogster.com/....php?j=t&i=84031
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

dragster
Novice

Dec 19, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #16 of 25 (4606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Attachments: 5.JPG (24.5 KB)
  4.JPG (22.2 KB)
  3.JPG (20.4 KB)
  2.JPG (21.8 KB)
  1.JPG (19.9 KB)

nairud
K9 Maniac

Dec 21, 2004, 2:22 AM

Post #17 of 25 (4575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragster] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Nice dog you have there...and cute also. I love that markings on your dog's body. what's his/her name?

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 6:17 AM

Post #18 of 25 (4569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, I said before will tell you when I have a male puppy rite? Got a 6 month old gold and white male puppy... you want? Active pup and his name is Doggie.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #19 of 25 (4556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

his name's rambo, 2 months old. do u happen to know what breed he is of? the owner himself also not sure.....
Attachments: rambo.JPG (56.4 KB)

liangann83
Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2004, 6:02 AM

Post #20 of 25 (4533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry late reply you. this few day i quit buzy. i think i don wan la the puppy, now i just wana put my 100% of care in my chai chai and lui lui.

liangann83
Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2004, 11:03 AM

Post #21 of 25 (4528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

About you 6 month old gold and white male puppy, Doggie. i wana ask what breed of the dog , because 1 of my friend now wana find a puppy . can you post up the puppy picture??? .

Hope got you respone before this friday because i wana go to kem in this friday, 1 kem in Eko Park, Pahang.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2004, 8:46 AM

Post #22 of 25 (4509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can you give me your email?

The male gold and white pup is mongrel lah....

I also got friend with a white lab mix... 4 months old and female

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

liangann83
Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2004, 10:36 AM

Post #23 of 25 (4506 views)
Shortcut

PS: But i only will reply you after sunday night because i need go to kem from friday to sunday. . oh ya, merry x'mas to you........

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 28, 2004, 8:36 PM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #24 of 25 (4493 views)
Shortcut

OK... Merry Christmas to you too.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #25 of 25 (4175 views)
Shortcut
Re: How does your mixed breed doggie look like? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

Frownbeen told are splitz mix (mother) + mongrel (father).....now look like father..Crazy also got some monkey DNA inside....BlushBlush very naughty !! We still love her more and more BlushBlushBlush !
Attachments: 8 weeks.JPG (66.6 KB)
  3 mnths.JPG (99.1 KB)
  mouchichi.JPG (98.6 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my