Puppy/Dog Reclaimation

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #26 of 37 (1337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I know... Just hope for the best... I don't like seeing dogs lost their family... or vise versa.. Dogs are like a family to us too...I don't know because it is under MPPJ or something... maybe SPCA ca help, I hope... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #27 of 37 (1336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, maybe can check with SPCA, but not close with them...how to check huh?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2004, 5:58 PM

Post #28 of 37 (1332 views)
Shortcut

I don't know lo.. Have to just call and ask lo... I often do that... Fiona

carmentpang
Novice

Jan 7, 2004, 11:03 PM

Post #29 of 37 (1327 views)
Shortcut

hi,

yes.. i have call them up.. they says the last is that particular thursday.. so as i told shlee, then my bf went there the guard not allow him to go in.. he says is very silence.. and he climb to ask the guard.. they says have put all to sleep (as shlee ask me to go n sat) ... they are so cruel.... im so upset,.. even that day i call up PAWS asking for some information... they are not frenly.. they answer me.. if my dog lost.. ask me go othet place find.... which i feel.. they are not helpful..

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #30 of 37 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Carmen,

Your dog is so pretty...i'm sure she won't be in Puchong Pound or PAWS. Don't worry...she should be kept by someone else now...either for resold purposes or breeding purposes...

I think the staff in PAWS or SPCA is sometimes sound rude, maybe becoz they got too many annoying calls from outside. But if you went there and talked to them directly, they are actually quite helpful and friendly.

Btw, i don't feel like wasting my time to look for my dog at PAWS or SPCA. We should spend more time to go around and around our housing area. Hopefully our dogs are still in Puchong...

Good luck to both of us!

carmentpang
Novice

Jan 7, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #31 of 37 (1324 views)
Shortcut

as wat my fren use to comfort me... she maybe in a safe place.. which the new owner care n really love.. but really cant stop thinking of her.... my fren puppy (YUKI) is a shih tzu.. she is so upset coz nomore GG play with her

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #32 of 37 (1321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dsidhu] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

malay mail had some covereage on the pound people sometime back.

we should alert malay mail of this matter again. any takers?

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #33 of 37 (1319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

carmen, you're the only one thus far (at least on this thread) that has had direct dealings with this folks.

you would be a good one to contact malay mail to inform on the attitude of the said pound or authorities. we can then only hope that the "paper that cares" will look into teh said matter and hopefully discover something.

these folks who catch dogs on behalf of dbkl etc get paid by how many dogs they catch. not surprising if they put the doggies down imeediately (less expenses mah).

my thinking of them may be raw...but there are not many people at these so called pounds who are animal friendly or have a kind heart. perhaps my bad impression started as a kid when i saw them shoot a dog and left teh dog to die outside my house. and another one lassoed a dog a drag the dog with his motorbike across the field with the rest of the other dogs that were rounded up. i also remember my dad having to bury a stray dog that was shot dead by the council people in my hometown kluang. all the mentioned incidents happened more than 10 years back. but i can't help the feelings when i still read of how the round up dogs in a small badly ventilated van etc.Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 4:22 PM

Post #34 of 37 (1316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi a_evie,

I strongly agreed with you. Maybe we can try writing to newspapers first. I can be one of the witness...but i couldn't write to them...becoz my English is not that good. But i'm willing to help for this issue if anyone needs me!

I also agreed to open a new thread for this issue. So we might able to get more input for this issue...and create the public awareness for this.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 5:00 PM

Post #35 of 37 (1312 views)
Shortcut

don't mind looking into thedraft letter that you have. but lets start the thread first.

can you do it? i'll have to log off soon. busy day today...CoolCrazy

Dsidhu
Novice

Jan 8, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #36 of 37 (1312 views)
Shortcut

We can contact The Paper That Cares by sms type (MM <complaints here> send it to 39988. Lets all send a complaints to the paper. Tongue

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #37 of 37 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dsidhu] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

it's a good idea too. just sms them will do? is it to Malay Mail?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my