Puppy/Dog Reclaimation

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

djoecool
Enthusiast

Dec 27, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #1 of 37 (3445 views)
Shortcut
Puppy/Dog Reclaimation Can't Post

Hi all, heard this on the radio yesterday. The information below is from mix.fm site.

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Dates: 25-Dec-2003 - 31-Dec-2003

Days of Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Target Audience: General Audience

Time: - Location: Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong

Contact Person: Unit Vektor - Tangkap Anjing / SPCA

Phone no: 03-80263131 / 03-42565312

Email: -

TICKET INFORMATION

Price: -

Event Details/Other Comments If you've lost your dog or puppy in the following areas: Subang, USJ, Serdang, Puchong or eben Seri Kembangan, then it could be waiting for you at the Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong in Selangor. You better hurry though, because they'll be put down if they're not collected or adopted by Dec 31st.

(This post was edited by djoecool on Dec 27, 2003, 6:56 PM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 6:46 PM

Post #2 of 37 (3443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [djoecool] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

HI djoecool...

this really good info... hope it'll be of help for all those who have lost their furkid...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 28, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #3 of 37 (3419 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I just went there yesterday and there wasn't any dog there! The staff told me that they didn't catch any dog for 2 weeks already. It's strange ah...newspapers and even radio also keep on reminding people to claim their dog back from Puchong Pound, however when i went there, they said it was a mistake published by newspapers. They didn't even allow me to go inside to check out the dogs. They said if there is dog here, i can hear the noise! Thus, i didn't have the chance to go inside to prove what they said! Sometimes i feel that maybe they have abused the dogs, so they don't dare to let me in to check out the dogs caught by them...anyway, i can't prove that...it's only my doubt!!!!!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

djoecool
Enthusiast

Dec 28, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #4 of 37 (3418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooo.... this is really weird since they have been asking people to claim the dogs before 31 Dec and now they said there's no dogs there. I was planning to go and have a look myself but didn't get the chance to go yesterday so was thinking maybe can do it later...but now...hhhmmm.. so are the people at the Puchong Pound making a mistake or the media? I really wonder.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 28, 2003, 9:20 PM

Post #5 of 37 (3415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee, djoecool] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

if this is the case... i think someone ought to call up the radio station(s) and/or write to the newspaper(s) as this could be very misleading... as it gives false hope to those who lost their dogs...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 4:36 AM

Post #6 of 37 (3407 views)
Shortcut

Yes, i also felt very surprised when they said they didn't catch any dog for 2 weeks already. They said all the dogs they caught before was already sent for operation "put to sleep".

I went there after i read the Sin Chew newspapers. I just went there for a hope, maybe i can find my stolen dog. I know the chance is slim, but i won't give up any hope!

I have been there about 2 weeks ago. I saw quite a number of dogs at that time, including few weeks puppies.

Maybe u can go there and check it out by urself. See what reason they are going to give u this time.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 4:41 AM

Post #7 of 37 (3406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, i strongly agreed with u. maybe we can call up the radio or newspapers to check out the details. how can they make such a mistake to mislead the public? anyway, i suspect that the Puchong Pound might send all the dogs for PTS earlier than the date line given. That's why they said it is a mistake and don't dare to admit their fault! Becoz i can't believe both radio and newspapers will make such a wrong report! They should have reported it when they got the information from either SPCA or Puchong Pound, right?

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 5:11 PM

Post #8 of 37 (3400 views)
Shortcut

The Puchong Pound seems lying! They gave different story to different people while visiting them. They told me they didn't catch dog for 2 weeks already. However, they told my another friend that all the dogs have sent for operation last Friday. And the last day they catch dog is last Thursday. I really can't believe them. I think they have sent all the dogs for operation less than 1 week time, as mentioned by newspapers and radio. But they don't dare to admit it and thus simply blame the newspapers has made wrong report to public.

Anyway, how could we prove it? Who can we complain to? I just pity the dog's onwer. They might be very sad when they found out that their dog has been put to sleep, which is less than 1 week time!!!!!

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #9 of 37 (3375 views)
Shortcut

yeah...heard that info zone from mix fm yesterday when i was on my way to fetch my gf...i think it was on air about 6.10pm like that....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 7:19 PM

Post #10 of 37 (3375 views)
Shortcut

ohh gee this is bad...i've read a sad case in the forum months back that they catch a dog from one of the puppy.com member...the dogs was in the house somemore...

then i think less than few days they put a sleep to the dog and when the owner go to claim his dog...its was too late...

so i guess they put the dog to sleep in less than 5-7 days time leh....i think this is not a good move...

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #11 of 37 (3374 views)
Shortcut

this is the address...if someone don't know it..

Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong
Batu 14, Mukim Daerah Petaling
Puchong
Selangor

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #12 of 37 (3371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

I dun understand, how come newspapers and radio also keep on reminding people to claim back their dog from Puchong Pound, whereas the Puchong Pound said there is not such thing? It's very strange, don't u think so? Must be something wrong for this Puchong Pound. Just wish for those poor doggie, who has been put to sleep, could have a next better life!!!!! and is now live happily in the rainbow bridge.

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #13 of 37 (3369 views)
Shortcut

yeah..that is true...we don't know which party is right and which is wrong...

but to me...the radio and newspaper is just a way of helping distribute the news....so the order of the distribution is also from the puchong pound....u see wat i mean...

its like u wanna ads ur car for sale in the newspaper...of course u pay them they ads la...if u car is sold and u dun want them to ads...so of course they won't ads la...right...

so i guess they are lying all this while...i guess their policy is to put a sleep to all dog b4 the owner comes to claims their dog/pups....

yeah, i hope they will have a happier life after life....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

djoecool
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #14 of 37 (3366 views)
Shortcut

I tried calling the Unit Vector of MPSJ this morning but the lady who answered to call is not sure and said that she'll check it out with their Media Department and get back to me....but so far no news from them yet Frown. Was hoping that she can give me an explanation.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 11:39 PM

Post #15 of 37 (3360 views)
Shortcut

Ya, i wish them to give us an explanation! Becoz it really mislead the public. And pity the doggie too...

ROSANNAMCCALL
Novice

Jan 6, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #16 of 37 (3330 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Been to the pound once it was HORRID.... i saw all dogs were fighting with each other, for food, and water as there the food was just thrown on the floor and water only one place not accessable to smaller dogs, as it was on a half barrel- too tall for the small dogs and puppies to reach... may be those pple just don;t want us public to go and see those conditions and complain!!

But pls do check it out.. it will make you all cry!!

It's a real shame to humanity to be reduce to such state!!

Pls rally to do something!! i need help and support on this!!
Rosann

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 4:35 PM

Post #17 of 37 (3318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ROSANNAMCCALL] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

It's difficult for us to check it out, coz they even don't allow us to go inside. I went there about 2 weeks ago, they just stopped me at the main gate and told me there is no dog inside. In order to let me believe what they said, he said if there is dog in the cage, then i'm sure can hear their barking! I can't go inside further to check...

I also feel something wrong with this Pound. How can they said there is no dog being caught recently, but at the same time newspapers and radio keep on reminding people to claim back their dog from this Pound?

How to check the situation if they don't allow us to go inside? I also wish to do something on this...but really got no idea...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #18 of 37 (3314 views)
Shortcut

I hope my dogs will never be caught by them.. They are so cruel... Anyway, the other day me and friend were finding high and low for this place because her friend's Maltese went missing... And we got a map from forum... And now I read all those awful stuff about it... I guess people with hope would be down into drain already Frown.. Fiona

Dsidhu
Novice

Jan 6, 2004, 8:55 PM

Post #19 of 37 (3311 views)
Shortcut

hey ppl i think we should write to malay mail about this,i am sure they will do something about it. What you ppl say ? good idea !Wink

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 8:59 PM

Post #20 of 37 (3310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Did ur friend able to find the missing dog? Althought the fact is awful, but u still have to try it. I have been there several times before, i did manage to see some dogs caught by them. But it happened few weeks back, before the radio or newspapers asked us to claim our dog back from Puchong Pound. The strange thing is...after radio and newspapers have reported about them, then i never seen any dogs in the Pound already...they even stopped me to go inside to check the cage by myself...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #21 of 37 (3307 views)
Shortcut

I don't know but I will sms her after ward... Will update you ok? Anyway, they are so cruel.. But they never do anything to cats because they love cats... Sorry to say this "lo" but I find that it is not fair to dog lovers... They make us do this and that only gives us a license but nothing have to be done for the pet they love... I think something must be done already... Am I too harsh saying all these? Sorry... no hard feeling.... I love cats one... but not fair... they report and put them to sleep straight away or something... All our hope is down to the drain.... I am so worry if my dogs ever go missing... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #22 of 37 (3307 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dsidhu] Puppy/Dog Reclaimation [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dsidhu,

I agreed with u. But are you sure Malay Mail will respond to us? Any way to write to them?

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #23 of 37 (3306 views)
Shortcut

I suspected that they have put all the dogs they caught to sleep, just within 1 - 2 days time. And the environment provided all the dogs is very bad too, that's why they don't let us to go in and find out the truth! Something must be done...but how? You know...M'sia is a Islam Country, majority of Malay hates dog! Dog got no right in M'sia! Our M'sia police also won't entertain us if we reported any stolen cases.....

Better ask your friend to check out the Puchong Pound as soon as possible. Sigh...i can imagine how scared of all the dogs when being caught and waiting for their master to claim them back...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #24 of 37 (3304 views)
Shortcut

I know... But I don't think anything can be done... In this world... Nothing is fair.. I already see the bad side already... I had gone through so many unfair thing in life so for this one.. I don't think I have any hope... But yet something must be done but I just don't know what? Any idea, anyone?
I will let her know soon... Thanks... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #25 of 37 (3303 views)
Shortcut

You are welcome. Just wish all dog master is able to find their dog back, like me..... Maybe we can check with SPCA? Can they do something on it since they are the association for animal shelter?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my