Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ...

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #1 of 19 (1658 views)
Shortcut
... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... Can't Post

Hi people ...

Seasons' Greetings ... www.gatrill.com/christmas.html

Cheers Smile

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2003, 10:34 PM

Post #2 of 19 (1652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughHahahahha...... had a good laugh....
so, is it GOOD or BAD?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #3 of 19 (1648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

It's bad in the beginning but good at the end ... just how all good tales must end ... with a happily ever after ... Smile

boon
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2003, 11:35 PM

Post #4 of 19 (1645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyah, u see all the cages with the SOLD stickter one, this simply means a lot of people buy puppies becoz they're cute as a xmas present without thinking of owning one for good.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 11:39 PM

Post #5 of 19 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkWink

A sad tale with a happy ending... Tongue Kinda reminds me of Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer cartoon... LaughLaugh

Merry Christmas mate!!

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2003, 11:43 PM

Post #6 of 19 (1643 views)
Shortcut

SK,
Before the santa appeared, I thought the PUG was taken by an alien and become MIB member like the movie. (saw the fingers in black)Cool *imaginative*AngelicAngelic

Boon,
Are u implying that de pug is not cute?!Unimpressed
whatever...... GOOD ENDING is what everyone's wish~ regardless of de past & present.

boon
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 12:14 AM

Post #7 of 19 (1639 views)
Shortcut

u don read me. read one more time.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 12:41 AM

Post #8 of 19 (1633 views)
Shortcut

adui... only the little puggy not sold... hmm... santa sure has good taste in dogs... Cool

eh sk, me post the url in pug ar.. since it's piggy puggy related! Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 12:58 AM

Post #9 of 19 (1630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Merry Christmas & Happy 2004 ALL !!!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 2:25 AM

Post #10 of 19 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Smilethanks...it's really adorable n sweet...that's what Christmas r for, to bring hopes in our lives Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY 2004 Smile

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 6:30 AM

Post #11 of 19 (1616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
u don read me. read one more time.

u din read me too, read one more time.Tongue

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 6:42 AM

Post #12 of 19 (1613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem ... it is a puggie afterall ... Smile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #13 of 19 (1611 views)
Shortcut

gracias! Cool

and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004 to u! happy holidays!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 6:48 AM

Post #14 of 19 (1610 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm ... that could be possible ... Tongue ... As long as aliens love doggies ... it's okay too ...Smile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 6:51 AM

Post #15 of 19 (1607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976, nathalie] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeaps ... good tales should always have good endings ... Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 27, 2003, 9:13 AM

Post #16 of 19 (1603 views)
Shortcut

juz saw this thread.... love the story Smile was sooo sad seeing the puggy till i saw the boots ! LOL ! really nice ending. thanks for sharing ya ! Wink

cheers,
minglmy

yenlai

Dec 27, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #17 of 19 (1593 views)
Shortcut

thanks surchinmy...just loved the ending. happy go lucky. i wish you have a great new year ya..just the the lucky pug!!Shocked

jaytan
Canine Addict

Dec 27, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #18 of 19 (1590 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Surch, I love happy endings.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you, too. J

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 28, 2003, 7:33 AM

Post #19 of 19 (1581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy, mackmack] ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

According to MMack ... the black boots belongs to aliens ... and the pug ended up being part of Star Trek Episode 261 ... *LOL* ...

Cheers Smile

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Dec 28, 2003, 7:41 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my