Brand New!!! In here!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 1:31 AM

Post #1 of 39 (938 views)
Shortcut
Brand New!!! In here!!! Can't Post

Hi, everyone, i had been reading this Forum last 2 days. Learn alot of thing at here. Yesterday night after work about 1145pm, went to my friend's house to get my Puppy (Toro) back home. He is no body Puppy that throw at my friend Condo. So my friend pick it up for me. Last night he follow me all the way back from Cheras to Wangsa Maju. I put him into the Crate with Newspaper at the bottow in case..... Sly You know what, he POO in his Crate. Is it due to scare? When he arrive my home, woh!! Like soldier, go to Sniff here and there....... After settle his new place to stay, i put him into the Crate hope he can sleep. But he keep crying whole night. So early morning 7am take him out from the Crate, woh.... Run here run there...... Now need to train him so can make his own bussiness in the Toilet.

henry
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 1:44 AM

Post #2 of 39 (936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nelsonlye] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Greetings! When I got my puppy, she also cried for first few days, after she is used to the place, she stop crying. I think it is normal for a new home but let the other 'oldtimer' advise you on that coz I am new too and since my puppy just died, I think I cannot comment much.Laugh Anyway, welcome!!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #3 of 39 (934 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 2:01 AM

Post #4 of 39 (933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you know what breed is my Puppy? How to see how many months old for the Puppy ah? I really lousy in new Puppy. But for High Tech thing, quite good on it. :-p I love this Forum so mch.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 2:09 AM

Post #5 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

hi nelson,

Seriously, I dunno what breed it is.. Looks like a mixed breed to me.

Looks like 2 - 3 months old.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

melissa
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 2:15 AM

Post #6 of 39 (929 views)
Shortcut

Hi, nelson

Welcome to the forum, you have a very cute pup!

Ladee_m has posted toilet-trained in the thread : utility group : poodle friendly gang list, maybe you would like to visit to get some useful tips!

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:41 AM

Post #7 of 39 (925 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Smile

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like it here. Good thing your friend was nice enough to pick up the little guyWink

Anyway,you could try going through the Dog and Puppy Training section. Alot of helpful training methods and tips hv been postedSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:49 AM

Post #8 of 39 (924 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nelson Smile ...

Big Big welcome to puppy.com and to this forum...

Happy for you for getting your very own furkid... I am sure it will bring lotsa happiness to you... new to pups rite?... me too not too long a go... first you gotta take ot to the vet to get its immunity jabs... 3 jabs all together but spaced out with one every 30 days... so it'll be 3 months for your furkid to be fully protected...

Toilet training needs lotsa patience... small pups usually needs to go do their business after they wake up from nap, after drinking or eating, and when you see them turning in circles and sniffing the ground, that means it needs to use the toilet... carry the pup immediately to the spot you want it to pee or poo... you must be consistant and make sure your furkid does its business on the spot before letting it go... give treats and praises when he gets it correctly...in no time your furkid will be good at it...Good luck....

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

NeXiEm
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2003, 3:51 AM

Post #9 of 39 (924 views)
Shortcut

Hie, welcome! Your puppy looks really cute, has that innocent look. It is a female or male? When i first took my puppy back, she also cried alot, almost every night. But sooner or later, she'll get used to it. Maybe she just want people to accompany her...

-my DoGs And I-
LaSSie, CynDy aNd CheSteR

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 4:30 AM

Post #10 of 39 (922 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

it's so kind of u to take the poor lil' fellow home....if everyone's like u there'll be no more spay.

as u go on to live with ur pup, u'll realised that breed is no longer important, a doglover never recognise breeds.....keep up your good work Smile

welcome to the forum n have funSmile

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 4:49 AM

Post #11 of 39 (919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah, so many ppl reply here ah? Woh...very very kind all the ppl at here. I feel here far more excited then FORUM at those Palm, Pocket PC, Symbian... hehe..cause all the device almost same, and the problem are totally same...why cannot this cannot that, solution are same. But puppy are totally diff. Diff Puppy diff behaviour....very very intresting. Just now back home about 715pm. He is inside the Crate look so KASIHAN........heheh.... actually i want to have a very well train Puppy. First need to have him to go Toilet himself. But he very naughty lah...running here running there.....aiyoh....cannot tahan.....but look cute...hehe......Few Q need to ask. Oh Ya, my Puppy (Toro) is a Male puppy. Very very FAT....heheh..... How many meal I need to give it to him? I work 9am until 6pm...will be at home about 730pm. But sometimes if I work noon shift will back at home about 1130pm. But my GF will be at home at 730pm. Am I just give him the meal every morning when I go out to work? Or only when I back from work? And how abou t the water? Should leave it always full or???

NeXiEm
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2003, 5:09 AM

Post #12 of 39 (916 views)
Shortcut

I work 9-5, so i feed them at least 2 times a day. before work and when i come back from work.
if your work late shift, maybe you could get your gf to fed him... i bought a bottle that hangs by the crate, so that he can have water all the time, no need to put a big bowl of water in the crate. because my lab just love water, and he plays and wet himself, a bottle won't make the place messy...furthermore, the crate won't get wet...

-my DoGs And I-
LaSSie, CynDy aNd CheSteR

JolinG
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 5:17 AM

Post #13 of 39 (913 views)
Shortcut

hie....welcome to the forum!
cute puppy u have there....i think its a mixed breed puppy too.

around his age....he should be fed 3 times aday...then leave water for him as much as possible...buy those in the bottle wan where u can hang in his crate..when his thirsty he can go n lick the ends where the water will come out...if u put in the bowl it might spill...also buy toys for him to chew n play lar..since his alone at home when ur out working Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 6:35 AM

Post #14 of 39 (910 views)
Shortcut

Hi there~

Welcome here to our doggie kingdomWink

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 6:49 AM

Post #15 of 39 (906 views)
Shortcut

hi,Smile

welcome to the forum!! it's nice to know you saved a pup from the street. Wink hope you'll be able to cope with lil Toro..

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 6:51 AM

Post #16 of 39 (906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the PROMPT reply. Can use the Train Feed Method. Let put the Bowl for him to eat after 30min take out the bowl. Can a Puppy tahan for so long time? Let say morning I let him eat at 7am then will be back home at 730pm then for his 2nd meal. Oh ya, i stay some where at Wangsa Maju. Is there any nice Shop to buy all his stuff? And how about the jap? normally how much per jap, how many times needed? Aiyah...me really dump on all kind of this thing ah. Big Thank You For All Of You.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 23, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #17 of 39 (900 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nelson,

A warm welcome to the gathering ! Do have a wonderful time ya playing with your new kid !

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Dec 23, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #18 of 39 (897 views)
Shortcut

Hello!! Welcome!!

Hope you get lots of help here in this forum about taking care of Toro. Big responsibility in your hands!

Welcome and have fun!!

saint
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 8:01 PM

Post #19 of 39 (893 views)
Shortcut

hi Nelson,

Welcome welcome.. your puppy look sooooooOOooo cute... hehehee... so nice of u to pick up that puppy from letting him linger around without an owner...

Take good care of him and i'm sure he'll bring u joy..

Merry Christmas and have a nice day...
~saint~

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #20 of 39 (891 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Welcome to the forum... and a life of servitude to your fur-master Toro... LaughLaughLaugh

Anyway, he looks really cute and notti... LaughLaughLaugh

Have fun here... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

terenceg

Dec 23, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #21 of 39 (890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

what a nauti looking puppy.....

well, when your puppy starts crying, just hug him and say " you'll be a good boy now" hehehe...

nice nice.....feed him 2 to 3 times...and please no human left overs !!!!

have fun..cuz i know i am ! :)SlySly

~Not All that Glitters is Gold Not All that Wanders is Lost~

terenceg@streamyx.com

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 10:14 PM

Post #22 of 39 (888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terenceg] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yea..

She is.... CrazyCrazyCrazy

Kekeke.... Funny tho'... Whenever I'm eating, my pup also wants to eat what I'm eating... Crazy Hmmm.. She'll even jump on my lap and smell all over my mouth..

Keke... Yea.. Plenty of doggy + human friends here to meet... Sly

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2003, 12:42 AM

Post #23 of 39 (885 views)
Shortcut

gizmo guy huh?

anyway, welcome on board...your pup certainly looks cute. mixed breed or not i don't know.

one thing for sure...dogs are really lovely whether they are pedigree or not. i have had my mixture of pedigree and mongrels...and they are all so very LOVING and FAITHFUL!!!

have FUN mate!Wink

shawnlim
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2003, 3:45 AM

Post #24 of 39 (880 views)
Shortcut

hie
welcome to the forum
L@VIER

tk188
Novice

Dec 24, 2003, 4:54 AM

Post #25 of 39 (876 views)
Shortcut

hi! welcome. you have a cute little puppy there. looks like it is a mixed breed. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. i am new here as well and hope u find this forum very useful!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my