Found Labrador puppy in KK

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 21, 2003, 3:49 PM

Post #1 of 19 (2568 views)
Shortcut
Found Labrador puppy in KK Can't Post

KK Members:

Yesterday I found an 8 month old (more or less) labrador puppy roaming around outside my hse. I've seen him running around for abt a week now, eating garbage.
he's quite well behaved.
because I'm in japan right now, i boarded him in a nearby petstore.

i have not seen any flyers or advertisements for the lost labrador.

perhaps if no one claims him by christmas night, i might adopt him for myself , he's so adorable. ! : )

anyway. if you think it's your puppy, please contact Kin at 012 3629517 or 51228841.
"some friends come, some friends go- others leave a paw print in your heart, and you're never the same again."

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #2 of 19 (2563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chansaire] Found Labrador puppy in KK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chansaire,

Do u have the pic of the dog? Is he a pure breed labrador?
I think u can take a very good care of the dog. So, pls adopt him if there is no one claim him
Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 22, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 19 (2547 views)
Shortcut

hi

any news on your Angel?... keeping your new found friend will be a great choice as you guys were destined to be... if the owner do not come foward soon... sometimes sad days happen for a reason but then happy days are plenty for us to embrace... your is now for the taking...Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2003, 4:32 AM

Post #4 of 19 (2541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Found Labrador puppy in KK [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry no pic of the dog because the nite he came to my hse i was just abt to leave for the airport! im still in japan now, came online just to check if anyone has came to take the dog back.
its 3 ringgit for 10 mins to come online!! and it took me 20 mins to figure out how to work the darn keyboard.
i dont think the owner is very responsible if ive seen his dog running around for abt a week arleady. perhaps they]re on hol.

i already thought of a name for him; Keiko! named after the late Free Willy. meaning `the one` in hawaiian. hahahahahaha.
"some friends come, some friends go- others leave a paw print in your heart, and you're never the same again."

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2003, 4:33 AM

Post #5 of 19 (2540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Found Labrador puppy in KK [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah its so weird yea? still no news of angel unfortunately. weird enough a few days after angel went missing, this little labrador came into my hse.

perhaps, it IS fate Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 5:02 AM

Post #6 of 19 (2537 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

i too believe that the lab's destinated for u...i always believe the sayin of GOd has a plan for everyone.

maybe the lab is part of the plan too Smile

kayjunmin
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 5:08 AM

Post #7 of 19 (2536 views)
Shortcut

The owner could be searching desparately for this dogFrown.If you are having long holiday in Japan, perhaps you may ask your family members,relatives or friends to check out the pet shop, vet, 7-11 shop in KK and newspaper for any "Lost Dog" notice. Maybe the owner has already put up such notice.If nobody claim this dog, means you and the labrador will be friends forever.Tongue

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 4:28 PM

Post #8 of 19 (2529 views)
Shortcut

Since the dog is already "lepak" outside for one week, thus he might be "dumped" by his owner...or his owner is not desparately to look for him. Whatever it is, just take a good care of the dog. If so happen somebody came to claim him back one day later, then u can return him. Enjoy your trip in Japan ya!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2003, 8:31 PM

Post #9 of 19 (2510 views)
Shortcut

hi ,

Where is the pup now? still in the pet shop?

Can i take a look at the pup.. ? I've seen some labs with owners in k.k... may be by looking at the pup, i know where he stays...

You may send me the address of the pet shop to cdmoo@

Thks.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 26, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #10 of 19 (2489 views)
Shortcut

I dont' think so.
oh !! DArn darn darn.
forgot to post this information:
i don't think it was dumped because, the labbie puppy had a red collar on.
perhaps the owners DID go on hol. but its irrisponsible to leave their dog home alone.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2003, 8:55 PM

Post #11 of 19 (2482 views)
Shortcut

really? if it is so, really wish the owner can get the pup back. maybe the owner is also desparately looking for him now. Just wish all the missing or stolen dogs can reunite with their loving master as soon as possible!!!!!

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 27, 2003, 3:29 AM

Post #12 of 19 (2468 views)
Shortcut

no dont see any ads in the classified. heard no news of the lost labbie either.

he's such a handful, extremely playful, but he's getting on well with my goldie, thank God!!

i hope the owner will try harder to look for him. i dont see any advert in the pet shops near by either.

tho, when i went to the pet shop, i saw another ad for a missing Maltese- poodle dog!! oh dear, perhaps there're dog theives around.............
ive heard no news of my missing poodle either!! Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #13 of 19 (2457 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha...i like playful dog very very much. Since he is getting well with your dog, then you may just keep him. Maybe he is a Xmas gift for you
Smile

If i'm not mistaken, one of your dogs has gone missing, right? Any new about her? I just saw one similar dog at my housing area few days ago. But i'm not sure she is your dog or not. Maybe she is my neighbour dog long time already, but i only noticed her now.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 28, 2003, 7:05 AM

Post #14 of 19 (2450 views)
Shortcut

hi Amanda,

Nice meeting you.

As mentioned, I believe the dog belongs to an Indian lady..in her 20's. But I don't know where she stays though.. Try 31/73 - 31/75..

mm.. he's a bit hyperactive..

I heard from other petshop that he's been wandering for two weeks already..

Good luck..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 28, 2003, 10:00 PM

Post #15 of 19 (2444 views)
Shortcut

Hi !
I don't think so. my mom doesnt' like him very much. cos he's too hyper i think.

would you kindly please give me the address of your neighbour ? i would like to check it out !.. just in case.

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 28, 2003, 10:03 PM

Post #16 of 19 (2443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Found Labrador puppy in KK [In reply to] Can't Post

I will be walking around that area this evening, to see if he recognizes his home.. or perhaps the owner would recognize him.

thats' horrible to be wandering around for 2 weeks...
either he lost his way home (which is weird...) or he ran away!...

he's extremely hyperactive................ i have to walk.. actually.. RUN... him 3 times a day..

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 4:48 AM

Post #17 of 19 (2435 views)
Shortcut

I will check out the address for u as soon as possible. i can't remember which house i saw the dog, becoz the house is not same row with my house. And i seldom see the dog also, maybe they keep the dog in the house and will only let the dog out once a while. Is there any special identification for your dog for me to recognise?

I thought u r still in Japan. When did u come back?

chansaire
Dog Kichi

Dec 29, 2003, 5:44 AM

Post #18 of 19 (2431 views)
Shortcut

hi :)
i would appreciate that very much, thank you. mr CD Moo said that he saw that dog around area /73 to /75, do you live around that area as well?.. and he suspects the dog belongs to an indian woman, perhaps in her twenties (check out his post on the page)

the labbie has a red collar. thats about it.

i came back from japan 2 days ago! :D

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 5:25 PM

Post #19 of 19 (2424 views)
Shortcut

if ur missing dog is kept by someone else now, then i dun think the red collar will still be with her. maybe the new master already took it out or replace it with new collar...

anyway, dun give up any hope. just try ur luck!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my