My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 20, 2003, 6:08 AM

Post #1 of 28 (3529 views)
Shortcut
My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya Can't Post

This dog lost on 19 December 2003 in the afternoon and she is on period now. Breed Cross Silky Terrier 2 yrs old, yellow gold color with ears drop down. Female with a yellow chain on her neck.
Anyone found plz contact to this no 012 652 1178 / 016 6800018 Carmen or e mail to carmenpang@asiatravelmart.com

*Reward will be given if found.

(This post was edited by carmentpang on Dec 20, 2003, 6:16 AM)
Attachments: gigi.jpg (164 KB)

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2003, 9:55 AM

Post #2 of 28 (3517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

u have a beautiful dog but i'm so sorry that it was lost..hope u'll reunite soonSmile

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2003, 6:59 PM

Post #3 of 28 (3512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

So sorry to hear that. I'm staying in Puchong too. My stolen dog MiMi is also a mixed terrier. She is stolen about 1 mth ago. Anyway, i still haven't given up! I will still keep searching her until i find her back one day later.

I'm going to Puchong Pound, Puchong Pet Shop, PAWS later by today and if still got times, i will go to SPCA too. I will keep an eye on your dog.

There are a lot of pet shops at Subang and Taipan. Perhaps you can try your luck there. I already went there to look for my MiMi few weeks ago. You can also try the Pet Shop at Sri Petaling Carrefour. Sometimes they are selling dogs with no cert! So probably they are the stolen dog!

Anyway, since your dog in on period now. I suspect she will be "used" for breeding purposes. So the dognapper can sell puppy, it will be more valuable than selling an adult dog! But dun give up, i will pray for your dog and my dog safety return.

Pls keep in touch. You can call me anytime since i'm staying in Puchong also. My phone number is 016-2179739.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 20, 2003, 8:50 PM

Post #4 of 28 (3505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for ur email... i really duno wat to do since ./... all are saying she cum bck to me... but ten yrs ago ... my dog is also stolen by ppl... i really cannot imagine... why should it be happen twice to me.... u know.... i cant sleep well.... on my bed... i cant feel her.... i ask her to wake up.... bring her bck home.... cant see her lovely face.... i hope she will bck... but her size are small i really afraid something happen to her

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2003, 7:22 AM

Post #5 of 28 (3496 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carmen,

I understand well how u feeling now. Tell u what, i had just cried again. Although MiMi is already missing for 1 mth+, but i will still cry whenever i miss her deeply. I just can't stop thinking of her. I always remember the moment we have spent together. My heart is so pain and broken when i'm losing her...Frown

How did ur dog get stolen this time? Didn't u keep her in the house all the while? My MiMi is stolen from the gate. After this incident happened, my father has put up additional fence to protect my remaining dogs. I can't keep my dogs in the house, becoz they are very naughty and noisy. I got 4 of them now. Anyway, MiMi is the naughtiest dog among all of them.

Dun give up, try to do something now. U should be faster than the dognapper. Who knows u can meet ur dog back at a nearby pet shop.

After crying and crying, i will still continue looking for MiMi. I won't give up no matter how hard and how long i need to suffer. My hope is always out there. I believe that MiMi is belong to me and thus she will sure come back to me one day later with her smiling face.

Good luck to both of us and wish all the missing dogs can go back to their lovely master soon.

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 5:59 PM

Post #6 of 28 (3487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

i hope to find her... soon... hope u too

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #7 of 28 (3484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks ... i hope too...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:16 AM

Post #8 of 28 (3476 views)
Shortcut

Sigh...both of us are having the same fate. Wish we can have the same good luck together, to reunite with our stolen dogs! Smile

carmentpang
Novice

Feb 18, 2004, 10:56 PM

Post #9 of 28 (3408 views)
Shortcut
I found back my lovely dog GiGi [In reply to] Can't Post

Is a very big surprise to me, coz I found back my dog at my neighbor house.
Anyway, thanks for my friend & who give me a fully support. Thank you!! [:)]

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #10 of 28 (3403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] I found back my lovely dog GiGi [In reply to] Can't Post

So happy to see the happy ending. Pls pray hard for me and my MiMi Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #11 of 28 (3389 views)
Shortcut

Smilewow...

good news..congrats... Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 7:27 AM

Post #12 of 28 (3389 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi shlee,

i believe u have seen carmen's post...keep searching coz Mimi might just be around u Smile

never give up

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 19, 2004, 9:28 AM

Post #13 of 28 (3388 views)
Shortcut

glad you found your dog back.
i'm happy for you!!Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 4:51 PM

Post #14 of 28 (3386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] I found back my lovely dog GiGi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, u have changed ur avatar already. New doggie or one of the doggie is Megan? Any good new about Megan?

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 4:54 PM

Post #15 of 28 (3385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] My lovely dog GiGi lost at Jalan Tempua 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, the good new is giving me a hope again. How i wish i could deliver the same good new to you too.....Btw, my MiMi is missing for 3 mths already. Really sad whenever i think of her, my little baby! I also wish that my MiMi is some where around me, so i can find her back more easily! Pls pray hard for me Smile

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 19, 2004, 7:09 PM

Post #16 of 28 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] I found back my lovely dog GiGi [In reply to] Can't Post

the one of the left is megan.(with the small lil patch on her left eye)

nope. no news yet.still searching..Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 7:12 PM

Post #17 of 28 (3377 views)
Shortcut

So initially u got 2 dalmation? How does another dalmation feel when Megan is missing? I can strongly feel that my other dogs are missing MiMi very much also, especially at the first few days.....Frown

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 19, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #18 of 28 (3376 views)
Shortcut

both megan and mable are sisters from the same batch. living together for years. well, mable was down. refuse to eat and play. not like her normal self. but she's okay now. Unsure

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #19 of 28 (3374 views)
Shortcut

Ya, it sames here. I think the same thing goes to Megan too at the first few days. She must miss you and her sister very much also. Did u go around to look for Megan again? Since she is such a big dog, she must be kept outdoor. Thus, u can easily to spot her, unless she is already transferred to another garden.....

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 20, 2004, 1:54 AM

Post #20 of 28 (3371 views)
Shortcut

checking from house to house whenever i walk the dogs. but still no sign of megan. Unsure

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #21 of 28 (3370 views)
Shortcut

I think most likely, he is kept in another garden. But don't lose hope. I always feel that finding a big size dog is much more easiar than finding a small size dog, like my MiMi. Keep looking and try to go to other nearby garden to have a look, who knows u will be just very lucky to meet her back.

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 3:28 AM

Post #22 of 28 (3367 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

under every successful story lies the word hope n make sure the hope'll guide u n Mimi to reunite. remember that nothing's impossible in this world Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 5:06 PM

Post #23 of 28 (3363 views)
Shortcut

Yes, nothing is impossible! I also always feel that i can meet my MiMi back one day later if i didn't give up looking her around. But i'm just afraid this "day" will come too late for me! I wish the good luck can fall on me as soon as possible. I really miss her, my little baby! Frown

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 20, 2004, 9:37 PM

Post #24 of 28 (3358 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear a happy ending!!! Wink Glad you found Gigi. Some are not so lucky.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 6:20 AM

Post #25 of 28 (3346 views)
Shortcut

it's never too late if u r trying, will be praying that u'll see MiMi soon...

good luck again Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my