Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
"Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2003, 5:47 PM

Post #1 of 286 (18058 views)
Shortcut
"Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... Can't Post

Dear All,

My dog is stolen by last Monday (17/11) from Bandar Puchong Jaya. I have already tried a lot of possible ways to search for her: flyers, emails, visit PAWS, vet & pet shops. However i still coundl't get her back! What else can i try to look for her?

Fyi, i have advertised it at The Star Newspapers. Do check it out by this Saturday. I really need your help to keep an eye on it. Since she is already missing for few days, i suspect she is re-sold to somebody else. So, she might be just near to you. Please help me to keep an eye on your neighbour or ur housing area. Thanks in advance.

Pls inform me too if u meet any illegal dog seller. Or how can i meet those fellows?

Attached is her recent photo. Pls call me (016-2179739) immediately if u find her.

Thousands of thank you!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

(This post was edited by shlee on Nov 27, 2003, 7:50 PM)
Attachments: MiMi8.jpg (44.3 KB)

nickanna
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #2 of 286 (18042 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

hope u can find her back soon!

All the Best! and Dunt give up!!

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2003, 4:34 PM

Post #3 of 286 (18040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickanna] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much. Yes, i won't give up! I believe she belongs to my family and will sure come back to us one day later Smile

Anyway, i really miss her so much now...

bumblebee
Novice

Nov 28, 2003, 4:46 PM

Post #4 of 286 (18038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, my name is sharon. Both of us have the same fate, i lost my doggy too, a shih tzu on 24.11.2003 Frown. We have to pray hard that whoever who found them will return back the doogy to us. I really miss my doggy. Good luck to both of us !!!!!!! Wink

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2003, 4:55 PM

Post #5 of 286 (18038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ur dog is stolen or just run away? where did u lose ur doggie? what action u have taken to search for ur doggie?

Yes, i miss my dog very much also. I can't forget every moment i have spent together with her. She is so cute and everyone in my family loves her so much!

Wish both of us good luck to reunite with our missing dog!

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #6 of 286 (18028 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Pls check out The Star Newspapers tomorrow. Hope you can help to keep an eye on my missing / stolen dog.

Have a nice weekend!

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 6:01 AM

Post #7 of 286 (18025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

hope u'll find ur doggie soonSmile

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #8 of 286 (18024 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

hope u'll reunite with Mimi, i'll keep a watch on the newspaper tomorrowSmile

nickanna
Canine Addict

Nov 30, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #9 of 286 (18010 views)
Shortcut

Yup..hope she will be back home very SOON!!! Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 4:56 PM

Post #10 of 286 (18005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm getting crazy about it. i've already done a lot to search for my dog, but still no news yet about her now. what else i can do? i really miss her...wish to reunite with her soon...

nancy

Dec 11, 2003, 9:59 PM

Post #11 of 286 (17985 views)
Shortcut

Hi!I am also looking for my dog 'pui-pui'.I am very angry with the dognapper!!Did you manage to get any information about them???We can go together.Feel free to call me 012-2256982.

Nancy...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #12 of 286 (17984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nancy] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Nancy,

Yes, i hate those dognapper very very much! They can't understand our relationship with our pet. They thought they are only a pet and we won't care much when they got stolen or missing! I will sure "kill" them if i've found out who stole my MiMi away Mad

I heard Sungai Buloh Pasar Malam (Wednesday) is selling illegal dogs sometimes. I also heard about the pasar malam in Subang. But not sure where are there, so i didn't go there and check. But i did go to SS2 pasar malam (both Mon & Thursday) to check out. Only got mixed breed dog is on sale! I will go tonight again if no raining. Don't worry, i will inform you immediatly if i saw your Pui-Pui. And you too, please inform immediately you have spotted any similar dog like my MiMi.

My dog is only a mixed breed dog. Not like your dog is a pure breed, so i really don't understand why they want to steal my MiMi away...FrownFrown

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 9:40 PM

Post #13 of 286 (17971 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

I won't give up and will keep searching for my MiMi. Thus, i need your help to keep an eye.

Plssssssssssss call me immediately at 016-2179739 if you have come across any similar dog.

Thousands of thank you!

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #14 of 286 (17936 views)
Shortcut

pasar malams selling doggies?

can they do that? and how are we to know whether the dogs are treated well etc?

i last saw people selling fishes and tortoises..and its sad to see the fishes swimming amongst the dead fishes...and later just see the seller scoop out the dead fish and buang dalam longkang!

disgusting is not enough to describe my feelings...so its kinda off limits for me the current moment to venture to pasar malams except the one at taman desa as no one sells any live animals.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 11:11 PM

Post #15 of 286 (17935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, they do. But only once a while, not everytimes. I think they will only come out when they got dogs to sell. I can't confirm the dog they sell is the stolen dogs or their own puppies. Anyway, i never met anyone is selling pure breed dogs, they normally sell mixed breed. But i heard sometimes Pasar Malam got selling pure breed, but i never met them before.

Frankly speaking, i'm a crazy animal lover. I love dog very much, and i love fish too. But i never have fish anymore since primary school. I feel that the life for fish is very short.

Where are you staying? Pls help to keep an eye on my MiMi ya, Thanks Smile

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 11:48 PM

Post #16 of 286 (17934 views)
Shortcut

i stay in taman desa.

do you have mimi's pics? sorry to ask...i'm kinda new in this site.. have yet to fully manouver the site...so i sometimes do ask stupid questions.

i like animals...with the exceptions of snakes and worms. maybe worms are not too bad...but worms...i would walk a big round just to avoid a dead flatten snake...or even stay in the car when everyone else alights to go to the snake temple...Unsure

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #17 of 286 (17933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Can i have your email address? so i can send my MiMi's photo to you. Wish you can meet her and inform me immediately. Although she is missing for 1 month plus already, but i still miss her a lot. I just can't stop thinking of her, because she is my baby FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

I can't do anything now. So only wish somebody could come accross her and call me immediately...

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 11:56 PM

Post #18 of 286 (17932 views)
Shortcut

a_evie@

btw, why dont you put up her pics as ur avatar?

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #19 of 286 (17920 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I will send my MiMi's photo to you by tomorrow once i got back to office. I haven't sent my dog's photo to the webmaster (actually dun know how to send it
Tongue ) Some more, i dun't have a very good pic for all of my 5 dogs together...

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 6:06 PM

Post #20 of 286 (17913 views)
Shortcut

helo.. i really understand ur feeling so much.. coz i cant wrk .. too...

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 22, 2003, 8:24 PM

Post #21 of 286 (17910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

its not a nice feeling.

i remember when our geri went missing...i went round the neighbourhood a couple of times again calling out for my dog.
people must have thought that we are a bunch of mad folks..but who cares...all i just want geri back!

turns out that some folks dognapped her and kept her in his apartment. when someone informed him that the owners are looking for the dog at his home, he had the cheek to come over to our place and claimed that he was the owner etc...but could not produce evidence that geri was his. plus the fact that he could get geri to run some tricks.

all we did was show geri's pic in various part of our home and with our another dog crackers...plus getting her to give heer signature "2 hand" shake hand...and he gave up.

but the next few days was heel. coz the guy just kept coming to our home to insist that geru was his. wanted to climb over our walls. and he even threatened to call the cops...to which our neighbours told him to go ahead...that turned him off and we have neever seen that chap every again...

whew....

but the moral is always to be persistent and pray (keep fingeers crossed) that your doggie would be fine and woulkd one day return to you soon....

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:02 AM

Post #22 of 286 (17908 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just able to go on line today (office server got problem since this morning). I have forwarded my MiMi's photo to you. Pls keep her in your mind. Thousands of thank you! Smile

Huh? You have the similar experience also before huh? But you are very lucky, able to get your dog back!! How i wish i could meet my MiMi back. I looked at her pic again just now (when forwarding the pic to you), i find that i still miss her very very much. Sigh...she is my babe, how could the dognapper be so cruel to take her away from my arm????? FrownFrown

How could check if my dog is also kept in an apartment? It's hard to do so becoz i can't check each apartment one by one. And i don't think the guard will let me in also.

Sometimes i also suspect my MiMi is stolen by someone, who is nearby my house and wanted to keep her. Becoz my MiMi is not a pure breed dog, so they can't sell her for a very good price. Thus, dognapper shouldn't be interested in her. But i've already tried to go around and around my housing area, but i still couldn't find her...

My heart is really broken...my life is never happy again after she is missing...sigh...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:24 AM

Post #23 of 286 (17906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] "Finding MiMi". Pls help!! I miss her deeply... [In reply to] Can't Post

Carmen,

It's our hard time to go through now. I'm feeling very sad also. I also can't do my work for the first week. Sigh...but what to do!! Life still has to go on.

I will try my best to keep looking for MiMi (I will never give up), but at the same times i won't let it to affect my normal life and work.

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #24 of 286 (17895 views)
Shortcut

have u distributed her pics in ur neighbourhood. photocopy and place in people's mailbox. you'll be surprised that there could be mystery tippers...

also make mention of her special tricks in ur photocopy flyers.

its a real cheap effort but may well do the trick unles you are into walking teh neighbourhood screaming for your dog. we thought we heard some barks from teh condo...but dismised the idea..true enough...geri was actually kept in that very condo that we thought we heard voices coming from!

go one searching..don't give up...

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:23 PM

Post #25 of 286 (17892 views)
Shortcut

tak boleh buka the file. mind converting to pdf?

i think its a crossed platform issue...i am on mac oss x. microsoft word can sometimes be a little gila...sorryBlush

i'll be putting it up on my hubby's office window...very good location. people can see it when they walk around...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my