First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

rayttp
Novice

Dec 17, 2003, 10:32 PM

Post #1 of 42 (2882 views)
Shortcut
Play Pen for puppies Can't Post

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell where to find play pen for future puppy? I went to few pet shop but not available. Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2003, 9:02 PM

Post #2 of 42 (2870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rayttp] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ray,

I'm also looking for some kind of playpen for my puppy. I've seen a low fence-like kind that is detachable and extendable i think... but i don't know where to get it, still looking. Will let you know if i find any ok. Do share with me too if you find it.

I'll be bringing my shih tzu home after Christmas, she'll be 8 weeks old then. What dog do u have and how old? Did u adopt the puppies you rescued?

Regards, Joo Ann N Sushi

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2003, 9:53 PM

Post #3 of 42 (2866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann, rayttp] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Advertising contents deleted

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Jan 2, 2004, 3:36 PM)

rayttp
Novice

Dec 18, 2003, 10:16 PM

Post #4 of 42 (2865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jooann,

Will let you if I find it. So, you must be very excited right now. I guess that will be your lovely christmas gift. At the moment, I baby sitting my sister's silky terrier(Happy) and Happy is abt 2 years old.

Yes, I'm planing to adopt the puppy, that's why now I'm getting things ready and sorted out for the puppy. And I also plan to get a Rottweiler next year.

Maybe we can meet up someday to chat about our dogs. I'm staying at Kota Kemuning as well.

Regards,

Ray

rayttp
Novice

Dec 18, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #5 of 42 (2864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi aragorn,

Thanks for the info. Will check it out. Hope I can find the place.

Regards,

Ray

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2003, 10:39 PM

Post #6 of 42 (2863 views)
Shortcut

No worries... Wink

Anyway, there are a few petstores in Taipan USJ but we go to this one since we are regulars there... LaughLaugh

Hope you can get discount-la...... Sly

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 19, 2003, 12:35 AM

Post #7 of 42 (2860 views)
Shortcut

Oh ya! So thats the shop where i saw the fence last time, and they had 2 jack russel puppies in there at that time! Thanx man, i was trying to figure out where i saw the fence last time!! Pelupa betul... Blush Must check it out asap... wah RM18 per piece... how many i will need ah... hope the guy gives me a discount lah... u regular customer, can use your name as a reference ah to get discount hehe! Gotta buy a small cage also... checked some cage prices its abt RM50, cheapest shop i found is RM45 not much difference. And Sushi eats Eukanuba, expensive taste... gotta get that ready too... so many things to see to, so little time!!! Crazy

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 19, 2003, 12:42 AM

Post #8 of 42 (2856 views)
Shortcut

Cool.... a lot of members from Kota Kemuning eh!

So will u be going for the Christmas Party this sunday? Then can see u there. I wont be bringing my doggy lah coz she isn't with me yet. You bring Happy there lah!

JolinG
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 3:27 AM

Post #9 of 42 (2853 views)
Shortcut

hello jooann

urs small shih tzu need 4 fence enuff edi loh!

we all also use 4 fence for each doggiesWink hope this help

of u wanna budget arh........3 fence also can..but a bit sempit........5 also can and u can fiz it become pentagon shape...more space also Wink

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 19, 2003, 3:59 AM

Post #10 of 42 (2851 views)
Shortcut

Haha...

Can't remember if the owner remembers my name or not... LaughLaugh But his prices can negotiate-lo... Tongue

Hehe... Yea.. Snoopy just switched to Eukanuba too.. Expensive-lo but her poo not so smelly as before... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2003, 9:58 PM

Post #11 of 42 (2845 views)
Shortcut

so eukanuba makes poop not so smelly? is there a particu;ar flavour that snoopy is eating?

i am trying to figure out why shalom's poop is so busuk. was trying to figure out whether its the milk or the kibbles.

will check out the said pet shop too. am trying to get something to block all room doors so that she can walk around the house later but not enter the study room and bedrooms which are in the midst of being carpetted.

melissa
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2003, 1:25 AM

Post #12 of 42 (2844 views)
Shortcut

Agree with you aragorn2976,

I also feed my doggies with Eukanuba and the poo consider ok. If you guys have tried Bil-Jac or Purina before, lagi teruk, very very smelly Crazy

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 20, 2003, 2:01 AM

Post #13 of 42 (2843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Yea...

We just switched her kibbles and when she pooped, it didn't smell as bad... Smile Anyway, she is taking Lamb and Rice. This helps the skin as well.. Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 20, 2003, 2:18 AM

Post #14 of 42 (2842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe..

No... Last time we fed the generic Pedigree.. Wink Ok-lo...

Join the JRT Zone

rayttp
Novice

Dec 20, 2003, 8:42 AM

Post #15 of 42 (2838 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jooan,

You can get the play pen at poppy pet house at Kota Kemuning. Just found out today that they have there.

Regards,

Ray

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #16 of 42 (2836 views)
Shortcut

Shalom doesn't want milk anymore.

Ladee_m was just introducing me where to find her milk and she rejected whatever that the breeder gave us...strange. started yesterday evening. This morning she just smelled the milk and walked away!

But it could be because we gave her wet food for puppy yesterday. She loves it but can't eat much. Only like 1.5 teaspoon..then she burps..real loud. Not very lady like.

But I also note that she started eating her poop after we started the wet food...OOOOPS!

I caught her many times...but always too late. 2 hours back I caught her pooing and quickly sprinkled black pepper on her poop and cleared some. Cleared some as she still needs reminder where to poop and pee...Will start a thread on that in minutes.

(This post was edited by a_evie on Dec 20, 2003, 5:51 PM)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 22, 2003, 10:49 PM

Post #17 of 42 (2830 views)
Shortcut

I see...

We've stopped giving Snoopy milk as well. Tongue She's now going on two meals a day instead of three... Smile

Anyway, no wet food for her as some of the wet food contains too much preservatives... Unsure So, its just plain kibbles + Missing Link for her.

Hmmmm.. poop eating... Ah, have you tried putting some chilli sauce on it? Prob might help.. Laugh

Join the JRT Zone

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:07 PM

Post #18 of 42 (2825 views)
Shortcut

i used pepper! and when she attempts to eat her poop she just taste funny taste and tries to wash the taste off by either drinking water or shoving her nose on her bantal busk (really busuk)Unsure

but i have acyually added garlic to her wet food today. i read 9again somewhere but can't remember where) that garlic stays in poop. so doggies won't eat their poop.

PROBLEM is she smells it in her food...so she won't touch them.

BUT my worry is that furball will be hungry...i've taken her pebbles away as well...so perhaps she would give in to hunger? i feel so wickedSly...perhaps i;ll be the one giving in to her whims and fancy of eating poop afterall Frown

she smells really bad...and for eating so much last night (wet food, kibbles and her 3 3/4" chewy) there was no poop this morning! except for the ones that i peppered....sigh...shalom shalom....

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:09 PM

Post #19 of 42 (2824 views)
Shortcut

will take her off wet 2...since you mentioned that it has a fair bit of preservatives.

but will do that once she stops her poop eating...or is her poop eating because of the wet food...any idea?

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #20 of 42 (2823 views)
Shortcut

I see.... Tongue

Did you chop up the garlic and put it in her food? I remembered my Dad put the whole garlic in my dog's food and she didn't even touch it. CrazyCrazy In the end, we gave her garlic tablets instead.

The poop smelled but it didn't stop her from eating it... CrazyCrazy

Anyway, I think you've got to catch the pup in the act of eating the poop... Unsure

*sigh*...

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 9:27 PM

Post #21 of 42 (2821 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm...

I remembered we were discussing this in a thread somewhere about why dogs eat their own poop... Smile

Anyway, one of the reason was that they didn't have enough nutrients or was curious... Though it is yucky but I remembered that dmax told my Mom that their dog Coco ate up the poo of her pups... Must be a cleaning thing...

Here's a cool links I've found..
http://www.vetinfo.com/...a/decoprophagia.html
http://www.thevet.com/vetbhv22.htm

Join the JRT Zone

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #22 of 42 (2821 views)
Shortcut

chopped very finely... i mean really fine...

garlic tablets are not so potent (so i was told)(i mean i read).

so i reckon its be the battle of 'see who is more strong willed'. shalom has developed quite a stubborn character and has became a very picky eater. which probably her way of wanting attention as she seems to eat kibbles moe when its from h\my hand.

in fact eating is a playtime...she picks the kibbles from the plate...drop them all over the floor then play catching and eats them one by one!

how old is ur baby?

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 9:32 PM

Post #23 of 42 (2819 views)
Shortcut

CrazyCrazy Aiyooo... Very manja-la Shalom... Laugh

My fur-master is almost 4 mths old. She's a JRT who is well-known to be very stubborn...

Lately, she really wants a lot of attention from us... *Hai*... Don't know why but we're training her to be more independent and less aggressive... CrazyCrazy

Join the JRT Zone

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:33 PM

Post #24 of 42 (2818 views)
Shortcut

yeah... it was in one of the threads some time back i think.

so i'm thinking of putting her on multi vitamins. brewers yeast for good coat and skin..carrots chewies for good eye sight....she loves carrot sticks!

hates her brocolli. think power puff girls one episode...brocolli killsWink ...i wonder how to get shalom to like her brocolli (rich in anti oxidant too)

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 9:38 PM

Post #25 of 42 (2816 views)
Shortcut

4 mths...wow...

shalom was sweet 2 months yesterdayAngelic...

jrt...quite a handful but really smarties. given the chance..i think i'll end up with more doggies...never ending one even the street ones. my grandma..once had 14 dogs...wisheed i can beat that record!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my