Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello Everyone

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

stephee78

Nov 8, 2002, 10:34 PM

Post #1 of 42 (4886 views)
Shortcut
Hello Everyone Can't Post

Hi Everyone, My name is Stephanie from KL. I love dog so much but unfortunately I’m in Malaysia, I couldn’t bring my pet around to the public area. I saw on Astro yesterday where people can bring their dog into the restaurant. I really wish one day this can happen in Malaysia. By the way I the owner of a Minature Schnauzer and West highland white terrier. I would like to get to know more Minature Schnauzer or West highland White Terrier owners and share info and experience with them.

Have a nice day everyone!Smile

Regards,

Stephanie
Attachments: Gerry1.jpg (35.5 KB)

May
Old Hand

Nov 8, 2002, 10:48 PM

Post #2 of 42 (4883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stephanie!!!

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few miniature schnauzer owners around that will be glad to show u the way. I like west highland terrier. Where do u get your WHT?

stephee78

Nov 8, 2002, 10:52 PM

Post #3 of 42 (4881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May,

Nice to meet you! One of my uncle friend gave it to us, My wht is about 8 year old she is getting old. Do you own a WHT ...

wkser
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2002, 11:01 PM

Post #4 of 42 (4876 views)
Shortcut

hi ,
welcome to the forum........they are a few very experience mini schnauzer owner here......they will says hello to you very soon........SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

stephee78

Nov 8, 2002, 11:05 PM

Post #5 of 42 (4875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kangser and nous

Hello , Nice to meet you! How do you put the picture under your name? At the lefthand side

Regards,

Stephanie

May
Old Hand

Nov 8, 2002, 11:08 PM

Post #6 of 42 (4873 views)
Shortcut

I don't own a WHT. I have a shih tzu mix and she's 14 months old now. Very naughty but she's smart too. We love her so much.

You could email your doggie picture to our webmaster, Mr Khoo, and he'll insert the pix for you.

Have a nice day.

stephee78

Nov 8, 2002, 11:19 PM

Post #7 of 42 (4867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

May,

Do you have his email ?

Rgs,

Stephanie

wkser
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2002, 11:20 PM

Post #8 of 42 (4867 views)
Shortcut

hi,
nice to meet you too,......you just send your doggie pic to our webmaster,Mr khoo(bgkhoo@hileytech.com).........he will get it done for you.........Smile

regards
kangser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on Nov 8, 2002, 11:36 PM)

bingo
Novice

Nov 9, 2002, 1:14 AM

Post #9 of 42 (4856 views)
Shortcut

hi welcome abroad, i m a mini schnauzer fans too, i have pne male as shown below my nick n he is very smart n rright now i m looking a gf for him since he already 1 years old ! bout yours/? u have west highland white terrier?? my friend very interest in that breed , u have her pic? can send to my mail box? geka94@yahoo. com n mind sharing your experience with me about schnauzer ?? hope to hear frm u soon !
cheers

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 9, 2002, 2:23 AM

Post #10 of 42 (4850 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stephanie,

A big welcome to another fellow Mini Schnauzer owner here in the forum!Smile We have quite a few minis owners here and very supportive bunch too I might add. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, why dont you check out the 1st Puppy.com gathering pictures that are still avail in the EVENTs forum. You'll see a whole bunch of mini schnauzer owners there.. me included Sly

BTW, love the picture of your schnauzer. What's his/her name? If the photo is recent then it's still a puppy right? Not more than 3-4mths old?

Best Rdgs Arthur

boon
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2002, 5:08 AM

Post #11 of 42 (4846 views)
Shortcut

Hi Steph

Welcome to the forum, greeting from Penang. Glad to hear that another MS owner on board.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

stephee78

Nov 11, 2002, 5:41 PM

Post #12 of 42 (4832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Nice to meet you boon. SO are you MS owner too?

Regards,

Stephanie

stephee78

Nov 11, 2002, 7:04 PM

Post #13 of 42 (4825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur

My MS is a male now is about 4 months old... the picture is taken when we brought him back last month. His name is Garry. He looks bigger compare to last months. How come he grows so fast compare to my friend Silky Terrier. We brought them both together in the shop but now my Garry is a lot taller and bigger. By the way I’m not sure how much to feed my Garry, I gave him a cup of food but he doesn’t seem to be enough, he wants more. But I’m worried that I gave him too much and will over weight. Tongue

My Garry is really naught, he teeth is really shape and he like to bite my finger. What can I do to stop him from biting my finger? CrazyI gave me lot of soft toy but still he like to play with my finger.

By the way i went to Jalan Gasing Yesterday but unfortunately raining and the class is postpone. And ppl over there told me that the Class is full i have to wait for the next intake which is on the Feb 2003. So long i can wait to let my Garry go for training Unsure ...

Regards,

Stephanie

stephee78

Nov 11, 2002, 7:20 PM

Post #14 of 42 (4823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bingo] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bingo

My Schnauzer is really naught but he is so cute ... he is just like a kid ... when i gave him a small teddy bear he love it so much he play wiht it all the time but he also like to bite and play with my finger sometime is really hurt ... Frown

Regards

Stephanie

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 11, 2002, 8:45 PM

Post #15 of 42 (4817 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stephanie,

A 4 mth old MS puppy can take betwn 1-1.5 cups of dry dog food a day. As long as he is active, healthy appetite, clear eyes, shinny coat and you can easily feel his ribs when you place your hands over his ribcage, then he shud not be overweight. Finish his vaccination shots and regular deworming. You may want to start him on heartguard now at 4mths. Weigh Garry and let us have the feedback.

As for him biting you, you must restrain him from biting your finger frequently or else this will quickly develop into a bad habit. Say a loud firm NO! whenever he bites your finger. Do not play with him immediately for a minute or so. This helps to get the message across to his puppy mind that what he just did will get him your disapproval.

It's a good thing you are considering training Garry. Why not call the and register for the next CGC class? Better to book early as this beginer class is very popular. You can visit mka at their website

Rdgs Arthur

boon
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2002, 11:14 AM

Post #16 of 42 (4802 views)
Shortcut

Hi Steph,

Nope, i own a labbie and GSD. My labbie name is Bonney and GSD is Anne.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

stephee78

Nov 13, 2002, 1:09 AM

Post #17 of 42 (4791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for you advise ... I try to say NO but may be is beacuse i'm not lound enough .... Angelic

By the way i saw the 1st Gathering Pets.com.my Picture... get to know that your MS name is Pepper ... i used to have a dog name Pepper too .. Smile ... but i lost her last year Frown

Regads,

Stephanie

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2002, 2:34 AM

Post #18 of 42 (4786 views)
Shortcut

Hello, Stephanie,

Yes, MS is a naughty and active pup, but I’m sure you will enjoy these. Ha ha ha …. Cool They are also very playful, fun and ‘manja’. My puppy liked to bite my hand too. Crazy As what Arthur mentioned, I said no to him loudly and stop to play with him for a while. Now he moved his target to the toys. Some of my nephew’s small toys now became my puppy’s toys Sly. I also bought some puppy toys for him to bite. Some of the puppy toys will help to clean their teeth.

All the best

Eliza

stephee78

Nov 13, 2002, 4:48 PM

Post #19 of 42 (4774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Hello Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza

I have tried to Said no loudly but he show me those innocent look ... Crazy
They always have the innocent look on their face... but is so cute ...

By the way my Baby Garry still cannot recognize his own name , how are
my going to send him for trainning if he still doesn't know his name ?

Regards,

Stephanie

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2002, 5:58 PM

Post #20 of 42 (4768 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Stephanie,

Ya, the puppy likes to show their innocent face while you are scoring them. But you have to let him know that what he shouldn’t do….. kambade… Smile

May be Garry is still new to his name. You can give him a hug and calling his name. Every time you calling him, you have to let him know that you are calling him. I spend almost 1-2 weeks to train my puppy, Yippi, to recognise his name. I’ve attending the training course in Penang. Don’t be too worry. In the course, they will teach you how to let Garry recognise his name. You and Garry will learn many things in the training course Smile.

Best Regards

Eliza

stephee78

Nov 13, 2002, 8:21 PM

Post #21 of 42 (4765 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza ..

Thanks for you advise ... is all the M.Schnauzer have those innocent look ... even though I'm not scolding him .. his face also show those innocent look and his big and sparkling eye... so cute... I just can't wait until 5.30 to go home ...Sly

Regards,

Stephanie

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2002, 10:13 PM

Post #22 of 42 (4754 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stephanie,

Me too. ha ha ha Sly. You uploaded your puppy's picture ah! So cute lah! He is quite similar to yippi (75%) 3 months ago while I was just brought him back. Soon, his eyebrows will become longer and longer .... until cover his eyes .... ha ha ha ..... Sly

Regards

Eliza

(This post was edited by elizatye on Nov 13, 2002, 10:14 PM)

stephee78

Nov 13, 2002, 10:29 PM

Post #23 of 42 (4747 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza

This Picture taken one month ago and i'm planing to take his picture every month and keep an album ... Sly ... You Brought your Yippi in penang right, How much does it cost... will it be cheaper to buy it in Penang ... cause i'm planing to get a girl friend for my Garry in future Tongue

Regards,

Stephanie

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2002, 11:38 PM

Post #24 of 42 (4741 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stephanie,

Ya, I'm also planning to get yippi a girl friend too, probably mid of next year, he now only 6.5 months old. Hey, how good if one of us's puppy is girl, then we can become "ch'ng ka". ha ha ha Cool ...... The time I bought yippi, it around RM12xx - RM15xx, in Penang.

Regards

Eliza

stephee78

Nov 13, 2002, 11:42 PM

Post #25 of 42 (4739 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza ...

So Cheap ... ohh Man ... i pay Rm2200 for my Garry ...Mad ...
Hehe yahloh... a Chan ka in Penang but Pitty them they have to play the role of long distance relationship ... Frown

Regads,

Stephanie

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my