First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bubbles_fhm
Novice

Dec 12, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #26 of 30 (1044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Poodle owners [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ladee_m,
The coat changes alot at this stage. If you keep the coat long you will notice thicker hairs coming through the coat. These are called, gaurd hairs. The other fur will start to get thicker as the dog gets older but will still remain, light and fluffy like the puppy coat. There isn't a lot to learn about the coat change. I can only sugest to find the problem areas and brush daily. You will see fur on the brush this is normal as the puppy coat is soft and breaks off with ease. the major problem is over brushing a puppy coat at a young age. I have over brushed a poodle of mine, while is was very small and dammaged the coat. Don't brush your puppies too much, only brush out the problem areas when they begin to mat. This is the best advice I can give on this problem.
please stop with the expert thing. I am not an expert, I just find it interesting to talk with others about our love of the poodle. But what defines an expert, in your opinion? I have studdied poodles for 15 years not to become an expert but to be able to give my dogs a good life. We will have our gripes with what people write but if you think I'm wrong, then please tell me. People never stop learning and I do make mistakes. (We all do)

melissa
ALPHA

Dec 12, 2003, 9:46 PM

Post #27 of 30 (1041 views)
Shortcut

Hey,
Thank you for your compliments Blush
I wanted to upload Gig and Cherry's photo so bad. I will try again and hope that I could successfully in changing the Avatar again Tongue

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

Attachments: CNG-COVER.JPG (6.77 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 14, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #28 of 30 (1038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Poodle owners [In reply to] Can't Post

HISmile

your doggies do have many pics huh...like models can pose well too.... and you very good in taking great shots...every time I take photoes for Ladee have to take many shots and maybe 1 out of 10 can be used only....lucky have digicam otherwise imagine the photo developing moneyUnsure...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

melissa
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2003, 7:18 AM

Post #29 of 30 (1037 views)
Shortcut

Luckily they are very obidient and sit still to let me take the photos Blush. But they just dun like the flash light Crazy. I have uploaded a lot of Cherry and Gigi and Belle's photos and hope that they could be approved soon Crazy.

melissa
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #30 of 30 (1032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bubbles_fhm] Poodle owners [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Keith

We have started the poodle gang list quite some times but in the wrong categoryCrazy. We have transferred the discussion to the right category few days ago. Pls join the list in the Poodles' Friendly Gang List!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my