Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!MY ROTTWEILLER IS STOLEN IN KLANG!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

nancy

Dec 10, 2003, 11:37 PM

Post #1 of 83 (5893 views)
Shortcut
HELP!MY ROTTWEILLER IS STOLEN IN KLANG!! Can't Post

My dog has been stolen in Klang at my house yesterday!!!She is a rottweiller puppy age 4 months only.She is wearing a blue colour leather collar.She is small in size,about 10+kg.Her body is slightly bigger than her head.She is friendly and cute.Her name is 'Pui-pui'.I miss her so much.Can anyone please help me to keep on eyes for my pui-pui.

Breed: Rottweiller

Sex: Female

Color: Black/Brown (Normal rotti markings!)

Microchip No.: 31283

Stolen in Klang, Jln. Tepi Sungai housing area.

anyone come across a similar dog as the above description, pls. contact me immediately!!! I'm willing to giv "reward" if my dog is found!

nancy@amshac.com

Contact no.: 012-2256982(nancy) / 016-2313920 (peter)

Everybody.....Plsssssssssss.....Help!!!!!!!!!! Tq!

Nancy....

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #2 of 83 (5883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nancy] HELP!MY ROTTWEILLER IS STOLEN IN KLANG!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nancy,

I understand how sad you are now. Because one of my lovely dogs is stolen from my house about 3 weeks ago. I still couldn't find her until now. But i will keep searching her until i'm able to get her back!

Please distribute the flyers around as soon as possible. Besides that, do check out the nearby vet and pet shop. As i heard, normally stolen dog will be resold by certain pet shop. So, please try your luck and make your quick move!!

You may also email me your dog's pic at hslee@digi.com.my i will keep an eye on your missing dog. Fyi, i'm from Puchong. Don't give up any hope. Your dog might be at somewhere else now.

It's so sad to hear all these dog stolen case. I wish all the missing / stolen dogs can go back to their owner soon.

Same as you , i miss my dog very much and i really wish to reunite with her soon...FrownFrown

Good luck to you!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Dec 11, 2003, 4:26 AM

Post #3 of 83 (5869 views)
Shortcut

hai nancy,

sorry to hear this sad news. hope u will find back your *pui-pui* soon.

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 4:58 AM

Post #4 of 83 (5867 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nancy,
So sad to hear that your pui pui is missing,since she has microchip,print the flyer and sent to all pet shop..hope she will come back soon,
They was one dog named"pui pui " during the MIPE activities in MID Valley,is the same one ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #5 of 83 (5865 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

hope u'll reunite with 'pui -pui' soonSmile

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 11, 2003, 6:39 PM

Post #6 of 83 (5854 views)
Shortcut

Oooo...I am so sad 2 hear about your precious rottie.Unsure I have 2 adult rotties and when they were pups, I kept them indoors until almost 1 year old. I had so many dog napping which happened to my previous dogs (toy breed) that I got really paranoid.

I sincerely hope you will one day be reunited with your precious darling!

nancy

Dec 11, 2003, 9:23 PM

Post #7 of 83 (5847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] HELP!MY ROTTWEILLER IS STOLEN IN KLANG!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!Thank you for your concern.I really appreciate that.Actually I have already did all the thing I can.Even I have distribute leaflet also.Even report to the police.U know what they said??They said 'Pui-pui' jump over the gate and not stolen by somebody.What a shit reason they give!!!My gate is taller than me and it is an alluminium gate.He said that dogs can climb like a MONKEY!!!Is that very funny???Plus I ask him to have some 'ronda' near my housing area at night.Coz my husband's car mirror had been broken by someone and all the thing in the car gone.But we didn`t report to the police that time.The sarjan said they can't do rounding at my area,coz got lots of stray dogs there.Because of that,they can't do anything with my case.

I really don't know what I can do some more.I am lost!!!I cry everyday and can't even sleep well.I have already distribute flyers to petshop and vet,stick flyers everywhere near my housing area,put leaflets,put flyers at spca and paw's,call MPK.What else I can do to get my 'pui-pui' back???Please help me....

Yes!'Pui-pui' is the one take part for the MIPE activities in MidValley last weekend.She is the one come with a shih-tzu(Loi-loi).I love them so much.Please help me to keep an eyes and tell your friend about that.Please.....Tq....

Nancy...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 9:49 PM

Post #8 of 83 (5843 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nancy,

I'm having the same fate with you. I feel very sad too when one of my dogs is stolen 3 weeks ago. I love her so much! I was crazy searching for her since then. I cried for everyday, i can't sleep well at night, i even can't concentrate to work! My mind all the time is only thinking of my stolen dog "MiMi".

I really know how you feel now. My heart is still pain and broken now whenever i think of MiMi! She is my baby too. We are very close to each other...it's like taking my life and happiness away when i'm losing her...

I envy and admire those people who is able to reunite with their missing / stolen dogs. I always ask myself, how come i'm so unlucky? how come i still couldn't get my MiMi back after so many effort i have put??

Yes, i don't think our M'sia police will pay attention to dog stolen case, that's why i never thought of reporting it. I did try to advertise it in the newspapers, but can't help at all! I also put RM1,000 reward in my flyers. However, in return, only those people who wanted to play a fool with me to call me. I feel like nobody really care to keep an eye on my MiMi FrownFrown

Anyway, i always feel that hope is still out there! Somebody can even meet their dog back after few months time. So, i still keep looking for my MiMi. I believe that MiMi will sure come back to me with her smiling face one day later. Smile

Don't give up! As i said, you can email your flyer or dog pic to me at hslee@digi.com.my i will keep an eye on your Pui Pui. And do hope that you can keep an eye on my MiMi too.

Wish both of us good luck!

nancy

Dec 11, 2003, 10:39 PM

Post #9 of 83 (5841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] HELP!MY ROTTWEILLER IS STOLEN IN KLANG!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!Yes!!!Don't give up!!!one day we can get our baby back!!!Don't give up!!!I will give you the photo later.

Nancy...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 11:56 PM

Post #10 of 83 (5836 views)
Shortcut

Yes, let's hope the best for both of us! i will keep an eye on your Pui-Pui, who knows she is resold to Puchong Jaya and very near to me Smile

i will also always visit pet shop and pasar malam to look for my MiMi and will keep an eye on your Pui-Pui too. Don't give up!

nancy

Dec 12, 2003, 12:39 AM

Post #11 of 83 (5834 views)
Shortcut

Dear All member,

Attach herewith my 'Puipui''s photo...pla. hv alook and keep in mind, pls. help me to find my furkid back! thank you all in advance!

(This post was edited by nancy on Dec 12, 2003, 12:44 AM)
Attachments: puipui.jpg (5.49 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 12:45 AM

Post #12 of 83 (5831 views)
Shortcut

can't see the pic??

nancy

Dec 12, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #13 of 83 (5830 views)
Shortcut

Can't see meh???Blurr or can't see at all???

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 1:22 AM

Post #14 of 83 (5828 views)
Shortcut

Can see it now. Just now got nothing when i try to open it. The pic is clear enough! Ur dog look so adorable! I keep it in my mind.

Wish both of us can reunite with our stolen dog soon!

nancy

Dec 12, 2003, 1:37 AM

Post #15 of 83 (5826 views)
Shortcut

Yes!!I need your furkid's photo too.Can you e-mail me???nancy@amshac.com.Tq....Let us work together.One day we will get what we want.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #16 of 83 (5825 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nancy,

Already forwarded mine to you. Have you received it?

Yes, let's us work together. Since both of us will go around to look for our dog, then we can keep an eye on both dogs together.

My dog is very unique one, because she is a mixed terrier. I never see a dog like her before! It's very easy to recognise her as my dog. She is very small in size, about 10kg only. She has curly and short hair. She doesn't like barking!

As for your dog, since almost all rottweiller look like the same, thus i will keep an eye for all rottweiller puppy, age like 4 months. I will inform you immediately if i have spotted any similar dog.

You can call me 016-2179739 at anytime also.

Good luck to both of us!

nancy

Dec 12, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #17 of 83 (5815 views)
Shortcut

I have receive it already.Tq.Actually I am lost now.Coz I don't know what else I can do some more.I like to talk with you.Coz you will encourage me to continue looking for my 'pui-pui'.My friends and my family stop me to do that where they told me it is very difficult to get it back.I don't know whether should I continue or not.

Nancy...

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #18 of 83 (5814 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nancy,

I like to talk with u also, becoz u understand my feeling. Not like my friends, they also discourage me to continue, they said MiMi is only a pet. They dun understand how much i love her...

Of course, both of us cannot give up. Becoz nobody knows what will happen in the future. If u keep looking, then u r still standing a chance to get back ur baby. But if u give up, then it's 0% of getting back ur baby.

Luckily, my family didn't stop me to do so, becoz they love MiMi also. My mum just told me yesterday that she will think of MiMi whenever she is free and sleepless at night. All of us are missing MiMi very much!! FrownFrown

I lost also sometimes, becoz i still couldn't hear anything about MiMi after so many possible ways i have tried. But lost doesn't mean to give up, right? I will still keep looking for MiMi, and refresh all the flyers from time to time. I want to remind everyone that i still haven't got my MiMi back, so they can continue keeping their eye for my MiMi.

I will feel better when doing something for MiMi. It's better than doing nothing...

Oh ya, i just went to SS2 Pasar Malam last night, but nobody was selling dogs...Crazy

nancy

Dec 15, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #19 of 83 (5804 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for encourage me to continue looking for 'pui-pui'.Ya!!You only know how I feel now.By the way,you mean there are somebody selling dogs at pasar malam SS2???How about pasar malam at other place?Is that people selling dogs there also??I didn't see that b4.When is the pasar malam SS2???And where??I think I should go there also.We can go together....

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2003, 5:28 PM

Post #20 of 83 (5796 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nancy,

Yes, i saw somebody is selling dogs at Pasar Malam, but normally they are selling mixed breed dogs. Anyway, i heard somebody in Pasar Malam would sell pure breed dog too, but i never met this kind of people before.

I met dog seller at SS2 Pasar Malam about few weeks ago. It was on Thursday. Anyway, they won't be there for every week! I think they will be there when they got dogs to sell.

I also heard SS15 (Tuesday & Sunday) and Sungai Buloh (Wednesday) got selling dogs at Pasar Malam, but i dunno where is the location, so i haven't checked it out.

Becoz i got no transportation, so i can't always go. I can only go when my bf is free to give me a lift Smile

I heard that dog theif is normally an Indian. If you have any Indian friend around your housing area, then you may ask them to help you too. Maybe they know the dog thief in your area.

Good luck to both of us!

nooning
K9 Kaki

Dec 16, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #21 of 83 (5794 views)
Shortcut
Nancy & shlee [In reply to] Can't Post

this is sick, this is just so sick........

there r just too many dognapping cases lately, n d police just couldn't b bother bout it. D dognappers should b executed.

I guess only fellow dog lovers will understand d pain n all d sleepless nites when u lose ur dog. Sometimes, even ur loved ones n close frens won't b able 2 anticipate n understand how we feel.......

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2003, 9:31 PM

Post #22 of 83 (5791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Nancy & shlee [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, this is sick for all the dognapping cases!!!!!!!!! For me, it is same as taking my baby away!!!!!!!

I had cried terribly since my dog is stolen. I was crazy to look for her for the first two weeks. My mind is just always thinking any possible way i could try now. And i am not happy at all after the incident happened. I just couldn't make myself happy now...

Thanks for understanding my feeling. At least you have given me mental support. It means a lot to me!

nooning
K9 Kaki

Dec 16, 2003, 11:11 PM

Post #23 of 83 (5787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Nancy & shlee [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem Lee, u found d rite place 2 share ur problems here.

Most members here understand how painful it is n all d troubles u gotta go thru 2 find ur beloved dog.

Try 2 cheer up, all of us here will try 2 help n support as much as we can.

Smile ya? Smile

nancy

Dec 17, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #24 of 83 (5782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Nancy & shlee [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lee,I just came back from paws.I saw a mixed breed dog.She just look like MiMi.She is yelling at me when she saw me.How pity is her.I can't confirm that is Mimi or not.I think it is better if you go there.

Thanks for your info.Don't worry.I will keep an eye for your Mimi when I go to the pasar malam.Don't be sad....

Nancy

nancy

Dec 17, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #25 of 83 (5780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Nancy & shlee [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi nooning.Thanks for understanding us.I think there are too many people discourage us to look for our furkids.Coz the chance to get them back is low.But what else can we do???Don't tell us that we have to just sit at house and wait,right???So appreciate that you are so understanding.TQ....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my