Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Spots

spotty-doo
Novice

Nov 7, 2002, 2:19 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1117 views)
Shortcut
Spots Can't Post

Hi everyone! I've only discovered about puppy.com.my a few days ago and ta-da, I've signed up as a member. It's really nice to read all those posts about dogs. Smile Almost brought tears to my eyes to see how much humans can love their furfriends so much. Smile

I have a 2 yr old male dog. Got it from PAWs when he was a pup. I think he's mixed with a labrador cause he's got those floppy ears and a labby's face. The only thing is his colour. He's white with black spots. Hence, his name 'Spotty'-doo!

Oh, and he loves chasing cats! Unsure Have almost wore out the bunga on my slippers in my effort to restrain him during his walks. Anyway, will be taking him for the next MKA's class!

KMing

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 7, 2002, 2:29 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spotty-doo] Spots [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, the whole bunch of puppy.com.my's members are definitely dog lovers. Being a dog lover, you have definitely come to the right place where you can share your experience, joy and sorrow on your K9 friends with us. Welcome aboard.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2002, 5:26 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1107 views)
Shortcut

Will you be bringing yoru doggy to padang Merbuk?

WOuld be cool to see a dalmation colored retriever, have you got pictures you can upload?

spotty-doo
Novice

Nov 7, 2002, 4:10 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Spots [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup, I'll be bringing doggy to Padang Merbok, only at the next MKA Obedience class. I think it starts in January. Meanwhile I'll pop by on occasional Sundays to see how the classes are.

Sorry, I haven't got pictures of him at the moment. Unimpressed

wkser
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2002, 5:12 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1094 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome to the forum.......SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

May
Old Hand

Nov 7, 2002, 5:46 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1091 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum.

Spotty-doo is such a cute name. Hope u can upload your dog picture when u have one. Can't wait to have a look at a labrador x dalmation.

Enjoy yourself here.

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2002, 1:30 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1076 views)
Shortcut

yes do bring spotty doo along to the sunday classes. come over to the cocker class, so we can meet your adorable sounding dog! the cocker class starts at 5pm

boon
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2002, 6:27 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1069 views)
Shortcut

Hi Spotty-doo,

Welcome to the forum, i have a yellow lab and GSD with me at the moment.

Can't wait to see the dalmation x labby pics.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

spotty-doo
Novice

Nov 9, 2002, 1:09 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Spots [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like I've got to go home and dig up some old pictures of Spotty-doo. I hope I still have it. Smile If yes, I'll post it on Monday!

Anyway, nice hearing from all you guys! Smile Just curious, is there anyone registering for the January Obedience class?

bye!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my