Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12

leon
Novice

Dec 10, 2003, 1:37 AM

Post #1 of 9 (3691 views)
Shortcut
Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 Can't Post

Dear All

I was at the Puchong dog pound today ( 9/12/2003) and saw several dogs/puppies and a pure bred terrier at the pound.

Believe these dogs have owners waiting to be reclaimed.

According to the jaga, the dogs were brought in yesterday evening ( 8/12/2003) and they were from the area of USJ 2, 4 and 12.

If you know anyone who has lost their dog/puppies please inform them and advise them to reclaim their dogs from the pound asap .

I would urge animal lovers to try to adopt/foster these dogs/puppies as they really looked sad and scared. It's very sad and pitiful as they know they will be put down in 1 weeks' time.

Please help them before they are being put down to sleep.

How to get there & what to do

1) You will need to identify the dog first at the Puchong dog pound and pay a penalty fee of RM100 before you can take /adopt the dog/puppies away.

2) See the below map and phone MPSJ at 8026-3179 / 3131 Ext 1186.

3) Ask to speak to the Jabatan Kesihatan, Unit Vector ( Tangkap Anjing)

Regards

Leon

Subang, Puchong, Seri Kembangan & Ampang Resident
Your dog may have been caught by the Dog Catching Unit. If so, your dog is waiting anxiously at the DBKL Dog Pound in Puchong to be reclaimed by you.
MPAJ Tel No. : 03-42968000
MPSA Tel No. : 03-80263131

MONDAY - THURSDAY
8 am - 12 noon
2 pm - 3.30 PM

FRIDAY - SATURDAY
8 am - 12 noon
Closed Sunday & Public Holidays

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:09 PM

Post #2 of 9 (3669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leon] Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Really wish someone can adopt or save those pityful dogs! Yes, they really looked scared when i visited them last Sat. Let's hope the best for them...

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

dmax
Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2003, 11:50 PM

Post #3 of 9 (3661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leon] Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi leon,

Though i stay in puchong, I didn't know there is a dog pound there. Will try to give a visit there...not so sure of the way. Will try to follow your map. You saw a purebred terrier there? What breed is it? You mean anyone can go there and adopt any dog without claiming that he is the owner? What happen if the real owner come and claim later?

Join the JRT Zone

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dmax,

I'm staying in Puchong too. It's very easy to find the way to the pound. If i'm not mistaken, all the dogs caught from Puchong and Subang will be kept there for 1 week only! The dogs will be put to sleep if nobody came to reclaim them.

I just went there last Sat. Some of the dogs there look very scared and sad. You can adopt any one of them by paying RM100. Maybe you can just say you are the dog master. I don't think they will check or confirm whether you are lying or not. I think the Pound is happy to let the dogs leave, instead of putting them to sleep.

If the master came later than you, then it's too bad! Maybe you can adopt the dog on the last day, at least give sometimes to the owner to check out their missing dog!

You can let me know if you couldn't get the way. Really wish somebody can save their life!!

leon
Novice

Dec 11, 2003, 2:39 AM

Post #5 of 9 (3649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi dmax

How to get there:

Using the LDP from Subang/USJ /Shah Alam Hicom to Puchong

1) Tesco should be on your left hand side

2) After Tesco but before IOI mall you should see a "U" turn

3) Do a "u" turn and now you are on the opposite side of the road going back to Subang,USJ and the LDP

4) You should see Taman Puteri on your left hand side

5) Immediately after passing Taman Puteri you should see a green overhead signage which says " Bandar Baharu Puchong". Turn into this left slip road

6) Go along this road and you should see Tractor Malaysia and DHL on your right hand side and Taman Pusat Bandar Puchong Industrial Park on your left hand side. You are now at a cross road with a traffic light.

6a) Go straight through and Along the road you should able to see a small blue signboard on your left hand side which says "Batu 14 Puchong". Now you know you are on the right track to the dog pound.

7) Keep left and Follow the road until you pass an Indian temple called Kuil Mariamman on your right hand side. This temple is white in color.

8) Immmediately after the temple you will see a small T junction on your left hand side. Beside it is a small dark blue signage which says " Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong" .Turn left into this junction.

9) Along the way you will see Sek. Han Ming ( Chinese School) and a Malay school on your left hand side.

10) After the Malay school ,on your left side is the Puchong Dog Pound and on the right hand side is the Malay cemetery.

Hope this will help you to find the Puchong Dog Pound.

For your infor if the dog is not reclaimed within 1 week which i think it is highly unlikely because the dogs there do not have any identification attached to them therefore anyone may adopt them.

So please help if you can spread the word around. Thanks

Any problems drop me a line at the Puppy .com.forum

Regards

Leon

(This post was edited by leon on Dec 11, 2003, 2:54 AM)

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 10:53 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3609 views)
Shortcut

Leon,

I have call the contact number which u post... but they says they didnt caught any on the date i mention..... any other place that i can find?? im not local... not familiar with all the places here.... they ask me to call PAWS.. but i dun have to contact.. Please advisi..

Carmen

leon
Novice

Dec 29, 2003, 10:48 PM

Post #7 of 9 (3584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] Anyone missing dogs (i.e terrier ) from USJ 2,4 & 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Carment

You may to try PAWs Animal Shelter ( Tel 7846-1087), SPCA Jln Ampang ( Tel 4256-5312) or the Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong ( Tel MPSJ 8026-3179/3131 ext 1186. Ask for the Unit Tangkap Anjing.

The address,tel no, opening times and map is as attached. Please go & visit these places because it is only through physical identification that you can recognise them.

You can also print out flyers and put them up in shops/vet clinics so that people are aware and will look out for your dog.

Good luck.

Regards

Leon

Subang, Puchong, Seri Kembangan & Ampang Resident
Your dog may have been caught by the Dog Catching Unit. If so, your dog is waiting anxiously at the DBKL Dog Pound in Puchong to be reclaimed by you.
MPAJ Tel No. : 03-42968000
MPSJ Tel No. : 03-80263131

MONDAY - THURSDAY
8 am - 12 noon
2 pm - 3.30 PM

FRIDAY - SATURDAY
8 am - 12 noon
Closed Sunday & Public Holidays
PJ, Shah Alam Residents
Your dog may have been caught by the Dog Catching Unit. If so, your dog is waiting anxiously at the Dog pound in PAWS, Subang to be reclaimed by you.
MPPJ Tel No: 03-79563544
MPSA Tel No: 03-55105133
PAWS Tel No: 03-78461087

Open Daily 8 am - 4 pm
PAWS
Pilmoor Estate
Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang
47200 Subang, Selangor D.E.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 29, 2003, 11:40 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3579 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

Long time didn't hear from u. Do u still always go to check out the Puchong Pound? How's the dog that you have claimed from Puchong Pound last time? I read newspapers few days ago. They asked all dog's onwer who has lost their dog to claim their dog back from Puchong Pound as soon as possible. Otherwise, all the dogs will be put to sleep after 31/12. However, when i went there last Sat, they said newspaper has reported wrongly and there is no dog caught by them for 2 weeks already. It's very werid, don't you think so? I suspect they have put all the dogs to sleep earlier than the timeline given, but they don't dare to admit it.....

lovedoggies
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2004, 11:47 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3522 views)
Shortcut

hey leon thanks so much for the useful info !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pets~
http://www.geocities.com/cherrryspets/petz.htm

In Loving Memories,
Rex(10May08) & Benji(20Feb08)
http://cherryonacherrytree.multiply.com/photos/album/42/Pets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my