Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

wildorchid
New User

Dec 9, 2003, 3:11 AM

Post #1 of 13 (2175 views)
Shortcut
HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! Can't Post

HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!!!
when my dog went missing, ive been hearing this new barking in my neighbourhood and it sounded like my dog but i didnt think much of it. my dad came bk from a business trip lately and when he heard the barking he went to have a look today and he said he saw my dog, but the house was guarded and the security guards wouldnt let him see the dog. my dad said the dog was tied up. the gaurds were so suspicious...i went to look there the day my dog went missing and i talked to the guard and he said he doesnt know anything. WAT DO I DO?! DO I CALL THE SPCA OR THE POLICE?! I DUNT KNOW WHAT TO DO?! I REALLY WANT MY DOG BACK!!!!! IF THEY ARE KEEPING MY DOG, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL ING KILL THEM!!!!!!! IM SO PISSED OFF, I HOPE ITS MY DOG, IVE BEEN SO UPSET OVER HIM AND IF HE TURNS UP TO BE IN THE NIEGHBOURHOOD ALL THIS TIME ILL KILL THE ING ASSHOLES WHO TOOK HIM!!!! im so sorry for all the swearing but i really dunt know what to do...who do i call? they wont even let my dad have a look at him! I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 4:25 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildorchid] HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hold it hold it..cool down!Smile

first of all, i don't think you should be talking to the guards. seek and talk to the owner of the house.tell him/her that you lost your dog and you think they have your dog. show them photos of your dog if they demand for proofs.

if they refuse to let you see the dog and you're REALLY REALLY sure your dog is in their premise, you can call the authority. i'm not sure if SPCA can help you out or not.
hope you'll get your dog back. Smile

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 4:45 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildorchid] HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

don't get so mad...like icezcream said...maybe u can ask the houseownver and if they want proof tell them ur dog's identification eg a mark in his thigh or a scar in the body and if it is and they refuse maybe u should lodge a police report and hopefully you'll reunite with your dog soonSmile

lovedoggies
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 8:55 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2153 views)
Shortcut

oh i know how u must feel Mad
like natelie & icezcream suggested...try approaching the owners first

i really really hope u get your dog back ..... !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pets~
http://www.geocities.com/cherrryspets/petz.htm

In Loving Memories,
Rex(10May08) & Benji(20Feb08)
http://cherryonacherrytree.multiply.com/photos/album/42/Pets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 5:15 PM

Post #5 of 13 (2149 views)
Shortcut

Hi, cool down first. U r lucky, at least u able to know where ur dog is now. It's better than knowing nothing, like i still got no idea where's my stolen dog is now, right?

Yes, i agreed that talking to the owner first. Is that any possible way u can meet the house owner? Show them ur dog's photo and let them know ur dog is having kidney problem and thus need immediate treatment.

Dun worry too much. U already have a good start, u should able to get him back soon. If they still refuse to return the dog to u, maybe u can try to make a police report.

Keep me updated. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 6:40 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2147 views)
Shortcut

chill out man!!!!! WinkWink

just be cool....think about all the things u have said...

the guard has no authority to let u guys in...except the owner of the house....

well, just tell the guard that u wanted to see the owner and if they don't let u see the owner the i guess u

1. Either wait till the owner comes home after work and talk to the owner..

2. Get the police to handle the guards...

The problem is that it could be another which sounds the same when bark u see....make sure u have all prove of evident that the dog is yours like MKA certs, picture of him with u and family....receipt of purchase of the dog/puppy....

Hope you'll get back ur dog asap....I'm praying for u....WinkWink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2139 views)
Shortcut

So sad to know somebody is having your dog but you could'nt get him back.......
If u have all the proof,report to Police and get it back.
All the best to you & hope you will get back the dog soon.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

nancy

Dec 11, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2106 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Be cool...Actually u are lucky.Coz you know where is your dog are.As for me,I have lost my dog and don't even know where is her.I am looking for her also.You are so lucky.Anywhere have you talk with them??How is your dog now??With you already???Wish you good luck and please pray for me too.Tq

Nancy...

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 10:23 PM

Post #9 of 13 (2056 views)
Shortcut

listen be clam down then only u can think of the way... as wat they say find out the proof.... we all support u here

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 12:17 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2055 views)
Shortcut

sorry to hear about that n really hope that u will get him back ASAP!

god bless!!Angelic

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

kayjunmin
Novice

Dec 23, 2003, 5:22 AM

Post #11 of 13 (2050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry to hear about it.Try again talking to the owner(don't go alone), we feel the best proof is by calling your dog's name. Loyalty is the instinct of dog.Your dog can definitely recognise you and will be most happy to see you again. We hope that you will get your dog back very soon.

kayjunmin
Novice

Dec 28, 2003, 5:35 AM

Post #12 of 13 (2021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kayjunmin] HELP!!!I THINK I FOUND MY DOG!!! BUT I CANT GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wonder what happen to your dog? Have you got back your dog? Please let us know.

wangchoi
New User

Jan 25, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1935 views)
Shortcut

UnsureWell that is too bad but Frownthings have too happen sometimes! UnimpressedI know how you feel but in another way towards my darling dog and pups.But here is something I can help you:

Smileadvise you:

CoolHey cool down Shockedand don't swear too much !Mad it's cursing someone very innocent you know! well for the first thing ,Sly you have to try to get the right opportunity to see you neighbour.SmileThen you take action as all of them said! LaughThen you try to confirm with your neighbour about the dog belongs to who and where did she found it! WARNING (THEY MAYBE WILL ASK A REWARD FOR IT BUT YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU NEVER TRY! and try with the police part). So you then take all those action nicely ok!Crazy If you are force to lie then just do it! BlushBut if you still can't get your dog then find the another one!Shocked Don't worry , you will get used to that new dog cause Angeliclook at the bright side your dog has someone to take care and you have a new puppy but I know how pain it feels replacing your dog for another!

AngelicPraying for you:

Hopefully that your puppy is safely in your handSmile and home! And hope fully that your plan worksAngelic! ok!Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my