Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Eye Care and Conditions:
Blue EYED dog!!

silverwilly
New User

Dec 6, 2003, 12:31 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3948 views)
Shortcut
Blue EYED dog!! Can't Post

Just a while ago, i realised that there's something not right with my dog's eyes. Normally, a dog's eyes are brown right? But i noticed the iris (or cornea) part of my dog, Bo Bo's eyes are bluish. At first i thought it was the reflection of what he was looking at, but after i examined them, i'm sure thats not the reason. I also noticed that he closes his eyes alot..like his tired or something. I'm very worried that he's going to go blind!! I have a dog who ha already had one of his eyes blinded...and i dun think i could bear another of my dogs going completely blind!! Does anyone has any clue of what my dog's having?? HELP!!
p/s:- dun be mistaken by the pic....that was taken three months ago, and the eyes there were definitely coz by the camera's flash....

(This post was edited by silverwilly on Dec 6, 2003, 12:54 AM)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2003, 12:35 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silverwilly] Blue EYED dog!! [In reply to] Can't Post

r u its not the camera's flash that capture ur dog red eye??

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

JolinG
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2003, 8:01 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3917 views)
Shortcut

is it bluish n cloudy?

then he might have some inflammation in the eye! go n check out with the vetSmile

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 5:22 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3907 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

it may be an infection on the eye...get a vet to confirm it so that he could give u proper medicationsSmile

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3755 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sam,

I came accross your problem with your Bo Bo and now would like to know the progress of your furkid...as my furkid oso has 1 blue dot at her left eye (cornea)...Would appreciate that u can explain more after that (the solution and what happen to Bo Bo, is he ok now?).Thx.

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

(This post was edited by lois_wong on Mar 24, 2004, 1:11 AM)

wlaiwan
Dog Kichi

Oct 23, 2004, 6:34 PM

Post #6 of 6 (3529 views)
Shortcut

Hie there

Last time, my sidnee also has bluish eyes. It shows not only on cameras but whe I look at her, the cornea appear bluish. When I took her to the vet, he confirmed it was mild conjunctivitis.

Surchinmy recommended warm salt solution and I have been doing that every fer days. The results have been very encouraging. Maybe you can give it a try

wlaiwan, sidnee, rufus, shino

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my