Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya

leon
Novice

Dec 6, 2003, 12:05 AM

Post #1 of 18 (3808 views)
Shortcut
Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya Can't Post

Dear everyone

Went to rescue some dogs caught by the MPSJ and noticed there's this dog captured from SS 15 Subang Jaya . believe this dog has an owner as it is very clean and well behaved.

So if you are the owner desperately looking for your dog please call the number below and make your way to the Puchong Dog Pound asap because the dog will be destroyed by this coming Monday 8/12/2003.

Telephone number to contact at the Puchong Dog Pound:

016-6868923 and ask for Ragu

Details of the dog.

Sex: male

Size : Small ( like the size of a spitz but a little bigger)

Colour: Cream

Breed: Cross breed with mongrel short haired

Distinctive feature: Has a reddish/orange leather type collar without a license or address attach to it

Temperament: Friendly and good natured

Location caught by MPSJ: SS15 Subang Jaya

You will need to pay a dog compound fee of RM100 at the MPSJ.

Map on how to get there is as attached

Subang, Puchong, Seri Kembangan & Ampang Resident
Your dog may have been caught by the Dog Catching Unit. If so, your dog is waiting anxiously at the DBKL Dog Pound in Puchong to be reclaimed by you.
MPAJ Tel No. : 03-42968000
MPSA Tel No. : 03-80263131

MONDAY - THURSDAY
8 am - 12 noon
2 pm - 3.30 PM

FRIDAY - SATURDAY
8 am - 12 noon
Closed Sunday & Public Holidays

Regards

Leon

(This post was edited by leon on Dec 10, 2003, 2:32 AM)

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 6, 2003, 12:23 AM

Post #2 of 18 (3795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leon] Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

what dog is that????? is that a shih tzu. does it look like my dog ( the picture)

leon
Novice

Dec 6, 2003, 12:36 AM

Post #3 of 18 (3790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

For everyone's information the dog is more of a mongrel breed

and IS NOT A SHIHTZU.

Regards

Leon

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2003, 1:23 AM

Post #4 of 18 (3784 views)
Shortcut

hope the owner come get back his/her dog.....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 6, 2003, 2:22 AM

Post #5 of 18 (3779 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

I'm just crazy looking for my stolen dog MiMi. It's appreciated if you could help me to check her photo (as attached), whether she is the dog caught by the MPSJ?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****
Attachments: MiMi8.jpg (44.3 KB)

leon
Novice

Dec 6, 2003, 3:26 AM

Post #6 of 18 (3770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shlee

Sorry Did not see your dog there. But please do not stop searching for your dog . Please email me the flyers so that I can distribute it in Klang and PJ as well.

Good luck and i hope you will find your dog soon.

Leon

leon
Novice

Dec 6, 2003, 3:32 AM

Post #7 of 18 (3766 views)
Shortcut

Dear everyone

All dogs/puppies that are caught by the Majlis Perbandaran are sent to the dog pound ( Ie Puchong/Klang/KL/Shah Alam ) and is kept there for only 1 week before being destroyed.

Therefore it is important that you get in touch quickly with the respective Majlis Perbandaran concerning your area.

Such infor can be obtained from the spca website under the "lost and found" weblink such as who to contact , location of dog pound and the telephone contact number.

You may also wish to contact the SPCA directly at tel #: 42565312 or 4253-5179 as they may assist you in any questions you may have about the dog pound concerning your area.

Regards

Leon

(This post was edited by leon on Dec 6, 2003, 3:39 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 6, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #8 of 18 (3751 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

Thanks for your help! Can i have your email address? So i can send the flyer to you. Really appreciated if you could help me to forward the flyers around and keep an eye on my missing dog!

Just fyi, my dog MiMi is stolen from Puchong Jaya on 17/11. She is missing about 3 weeks already. I really miss her and i won't stop searching for her. Hopefully i can find her back one day later.

As for the dog caught by MPSJ, i might pay a visit there today since i'm staying in Puchong Jaya. Wish the dog can find her master soon!

Once again, thanks for your help!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 6, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #9 of 18 (3748 views)
Shortcut

To everyone,

I just went to check out the dogs out there. Quite a number of dogs have been caught by the MPSJ and they are going to be put on sleep after 1 week time.

Please go to check out the dogs immediately if your dog is missing. Anyway, all the dogs there is not a pure breed dog.

They seem to be very scary and pity. I think they understand they are in trouble now. Some of them is few weeks puppy.

Please save their life if you could!

leon
Novice

Dec 8, 2003, 5:15 PM

Post #10 of 18 (3732 views)
Shortcut

Dear everyone

Like what SHlee has mentioned, please save these dogs /puppies lives if you can or if you know anyone who wants to adopt dogs/puppies as they will be put down to sleep if no one adopts or claims them within 1 week.

Thank you.

Shlee

You may direct the flyer to eching_my@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #11 of 18 (3729 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

I've email the flyer to you. Thank you very much!

I went there with my mum that day. Both of us feel very sad to see them. They are really pity. One of them is very scared, i think he knows that he is in a trouble now. The puppies there are still very naughty and playing around with each other. I feel so sad, becoz i can't help them up. I already got 4 dogs at home and my father definitely won't allow me to adopt an additional dog! Some more our heart is already "broken" after one of our dogs is stolen 3 weeks ago...FrownFrown

By the way, i didn't see the dog u mentioned before. I dunno whether she is already claimed back by her master??

leon
Novice

Dec 10, 2003, 2:31 AM

Post #12 of 18 (3710 views)
Shortcut

Hi

Thanks for the flyer. I will put them up.

Yes i know what you mean in respect of the not being able to help as much as we want to. The only way is to spread the word around and pray that some kind souls will help them out.

Btw I have taken the dog out of the pound and am looking a home for it. It's a male dog opps! and not a female.

Let's hope he will be lucky enough to be rehomed.

Regards

Leon

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #13 of 18 (3696 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

You are really a nice person. Glad to hear that you have already taken the dog out. No wonder i can't see the dog you mentioned last Sat when i went there. At least you have saved his life now. I'm sure you will able to find a good home to him. Maybe you can upload his pic, so his master might able to see him in this forum or someone who's interested to adopt him can contact you.

Yes, i wish to help all the pity dogs, but my financial status doesn't allow me to do so. How many dogs you are having now?

Thanks for keeping your eye on my MiMi. It's already 3 weeks plus she is missing, i do feel sad and hopeless sometimes...but i won't give up! Smile

Please contact me immediately if you meet any similar dog! Thousands of thank you!

Donn
Novice

Jan 29, 2004, 8:19 PM

Post #14 of 18 (3632 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

I have just posted a notice on my lost 7 year old male Golden. have already notified MPSJ and given them fliers in case he maneges to run out to try to get home and gets picked up by them. However, please just keep a lookout for a big male golden anywhere - lost and missing dogs can travel very far I found cos people take them then pass them on. Please help me!

leon
Novice

Feb 10, 2004, 3:03 AM

Post #15 of 18 (3560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Donn] Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Donn

You may want to have your flyers distributed at the local Shelters as well

ie PAWs ie tel number 7846-1087 and SPCA tel number 4256-5312 and vet clinics in Subang Jaya .

Btw it would be good to visit the local shelters near you ie PAWS or SPCA or the Puchong Dog Pound quickly.

May I know whether your dog is microchipped and was it wearing a dog license tag?

Why? This will help to the identification of the missing dog quickly and you can trace the name and address of the owner via the MPSJ/MPK or MPPJ database if they are caught by the POUND or Shelter.

Microchipping will be useful if the dog was admitted to a vet clinic. The identification number will help the vets to be on the look out for a missing dog.

Therefore it is important that your is dog is licensed /dog tagged at all times.

Hope that you will find your dog soon.

Regards

Leon

Donn
Novice

Feb 10, 2004, 5:55 PM

Post #16 of 18 (3545 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

Yes, my fliers are up at SPCA and at PAWS and all pet shops and vet clinics in Subang and USJ. His licence and dog tag fell off as I found it in the garden - in his frenzy, it must have broken. I've already been to PAWS (they deserve all the complaints about them - they are a POOR example of an animal welfare/shelter and the people - geez!) and SPCA (much better overall). Any other ideas or help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Donn

leon
Novice

May 10, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #17 of 18 (3339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Donn] Lost dog found by MPSJ at SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Donn and everyone

Have you managed to find your dog. A possible lead would be to check regularly with SPCA as they recently busted an illegal dog breeder in Cheras and this news was highlighted in the Chinese Newspaper Sin Chew Daily.

Dogs included retrievers, shih tsus , labs, sharpeis etc. The dogs were believed to be stolen.

For more infor please contact SPCA at 4256-5312 or 4253-5179 and ask for the SPCA Inspector - Sabrina.

Regards

Leon

(This post was edited by leon on May 10, 2004, 8:00 PM)

Donn
Novice

May 10, 2004, 11:11 PM

Post #18 of 18 (3328 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leon,

Thanks so much for this lead. I just called the SPCA - got voice mail so have left a message. Will follow up.

My article on Colt has also been published in the Pet World magazine May/June current issue. I really hope with all the publicity, I do somehow manage to find him. It's just not something one can get over.

Donn

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my