First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2003, 10:53 AM

Post #76 of 188 (5535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liswarhol] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

normally they will not take any actions unless there are neighbours complaining about it. in penang i've even seen a golden rtv in an apartment.....it's ok as long as they are quiet but i'm sure hiley is quiet as generally pugs don't really bark, right? my fren have a pom n a jack russell in her apartment Smile

liswarhol
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 8:55 PM

Post #77 of 188 (5529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

hi again…

hiley doesnt make much noise unless she sees something weird… sua ku lah but keh poh also.

usually she's ok…but samseng cos very spoilt by me and hubby. thought of getting one more doggy.

i heard from my uncle, there are working breeds like gsd and doberman in his condo too! i saw one big fury doggy last weekend when i was at his penang place. hmmm…i hope they think about their doggies's welfare too.

cheersSmile
cheers : lisa,hiley & jadite

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #78 of 188 (5514 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

gsd in his condo? which condo is he living in? some really posh condos allow dogs as well n they r quite spacious...like diamond villa.

getting one more doggy...hiley'll definitely get jealous n mad ...it's normal..if u get a mel dog...worse still Unsure

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #79 of 188 (5507 views)
Shortcut

hiSmile

this apartment is at chee seng garden, that two round towers. surprising huh…terror hoh this people.

diamond villa…ya i know where…the white one along tanjung bungah/ferringi area.

heheheLaugh my turn for sweet revenge…hiley's always so pa pai you know and she ignore us when we tell her to do something she hates!!! get one more baby, then she'll know. give her so much attention also so naughty…somemore 2 years old lor!!!LaughLaughCrazy

cheers

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 11:04 PM

Post #80 of 188 (5505 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi

i know, it's either leader garden or twin towers or marina bay....but i have seen a golden retriver from leader garden plus a cocker too.

nope diamond villa is on top of the hill, it's on the stretch along tanjong tokong & tanjung bungah.

later ur hiley nail marah n commit suicide baru u tahu..like my teddy, when i brought anothr dog home for boarding, he refused to eat n even answer my callFrown he was so depressed Unsure

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #81 of 188 (5501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

My mum is staying in Balakong,guess its belongs to KL territory or Selangor ? Actually I don't know where is MPSJ,so I did not go.

Next month must try to go again to buy 2004's licience lah.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 2:04 AM

Post #82 of 188 (5498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh....

You know where is Taipan USJ (USJ 10)? Wink.... MPSJ is just near there... Laugh Anyway, it is near the HSBC side of Taipan USJ.... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 4:47 AM

Post #83 of 188 (5496 views)
Shortcut

hi thereSmile

guess hiley's too fat to squeeze through the balcony grill...not tall enough alsoCrazyMad but planning to bring her along if she likes the puppy or not lor...ai yo your teddy manja also huh...he's so sweet, must be charming...got princess for him already?

yeah, leader garden....am so forgetful. if my uncle/aunt knows i sure get scolding....been there so many timesLaughCrazy

cheers

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 5:07 AM

Post #84 of 188 (5493 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

oh..leader garden was where i saw the golden....

too fat? how much does he weight but personally i think pug looks cuter when they are fat...they'll look kind or healthy when they are not overweight but still i prefer a pug looking chubby Smile there are many ways to commit suicide beisdes jumping, maybe he can eat poison..huh better becareful Smile

so sweet? he prefers to have his lifeless princess than a real living one. he hates other dogs even if it's a female...he's a loner but he has a few soft toys & a particular bolster which he likes a lot...especiallywhen he's alone he'll sleep ith his chin on top of her Smile

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 8:40 PM

Post #85 of 188 (5485 views)
Shortcut

hi natalie…

eeee…dare not give hiley too much food…get heart attack…she can join makan marathon also. don't want her to be too fat lor cos she likes to jump on my thighs!!! sure i mampus lor!!!LaughCrazy

poisonnnnn…all in my kitchen cupboard!!! i have to keep all dangerous items in safe place cos she's very kae poh…maybe she can drink shampoo lah!!!LaughLaughLaugh she very kia si one ler…maybe she'll kill herself with wires…hehehe but that also she takut. she ah takut of her own fur ball, my curtains, hp tones and garbage bag!!!!! that's why she needs exposure…sua ku lor…CrazyCrazyLaughLaughMad

hiley always think she's sexy or CrazyTongue! she used to kacau my sis's pug…hiau you know. then bully him also till my mum scream at her lor…Mad. she's very nice with others too. hey maybe you should try to expose your doggy too so he'll not be so garang to the rest…i read a funny story last 2 years…an ang moh caboh have this gsd and always share her bed with him lor…one day she brought home her lover then the gsd got jealous and attack him at his XXXXX part!!!!

scarry huh!!! hiley also get jealous if am playing with other doggy but as long i don't hug and sayang them, it's ok lor…

cheersWink

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 9:55 PM

Post #86 of 188 (5483 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

marathon? my house has one too...my lab..she can eat 2 whole chicken leaving no bones..believe it or not? Wink

haha..tedyy like to eat toothpaste...that's why must keep it high...even lotions n lipsticks..hehe. i ahve placed all of them high d. then ur pug must be very adorablelah...

u mean she humps ur sis's pug...gosh...then i think she's able to get along with another doggy coz she has a companion in house, easier to interact, i have tried exposinbg teddy but he still prefers to be on my bed n laps all the time Smile

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #87 of 188 (5479 views)
Shortcut

hello…

hiley…she's the no-let-go type lor…she spot check ears first then pay til siow…sometimes siow untill sit in her makan bowl…

she grew up with jackie(pug), ruby(rott) and molly(gsd) at mum's place. use to stay with my family before kahwin lor…now with hubby at condo. still bring her home as my mum misses her alot. jackie's under my mum n sis jaga cos he'll pee every corner!!! rescued him from stupid owner who put him under the sun, surrounded with fierce dogs, only got freedom at night for an hour. he's very different (used to be loner) but adorable…6 or 7 years old…

hiley loves smelly cloth/baju…always masuk my laundry basket MadCrazy!!!

maybe got gathering in penang, let teddy play with our doggies lor…hiley always stick to me too but if angry, she'll boycott ler…terror one.

your lab can eat so much hor…sure fat and cute. must see. teddy…oh he like nice packaging is it? wah lipstick also he attack ah? keep your perfume away…maybe he wants to be groomed so can khau lui mah!!!

cheers

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 7:44 AM

Post #88 of 188 (5469 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

since she grew up with so many frens..then i assume she'll be fine if u r getting another dig...haha..teddy hates any gathering..he'll walk off even when there's a female pom Wink

however teddy hates perfume..so no worries....he even stole my lipgloss and bury it in my garden..found it after a year...gosh...problem is my grooming desk near my bed n he can really jump...to my bed and even up to my car Smile

hiley love laundry basket? smelly ones Crazyu just kahwin izzit?ohhh...i'm still studying n single..heheSmile

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 8:02 PM

Post #89 of 188 (5465 views)
Shortcut

natalie…Wink

kahwin 1 year already lor…studying is the best phase in life and not to mention being single lor…hehehe!LaughLaughCool. but my life's still the same, still meeting friends, clubbing and go holiday. my hubby also the same…and hiley our anak lor.

dunno why hiley likes smelly stuff…even heard from others from pug, pugs are like that one hoh CrazyCrazyMad. she'll ransack till all my baju everywhere and sleep on them. then one of us have to carry her inorder to clean the mess or else she'll fight back.

ai yo your leng chai so sombong leh…Frown…reminds me of one of my boxer, she hide shoes, broom, oranges in garden holes that she korek…gave her to my aunt lor cos she sayang her alot. we found the stuff only when we hired gardener to fix up the landscape!!!! scarry devil!!!

cheersWink

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 9:50 AM

Post #90 of 188 (5460 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

kahwin one year...still leading a very romantic lifeloh..me not planning to get married so soon Smile

huh, both of ustill go clubbing..cagih huh both of u..always thnk that once u get married suppose to stay at home and be a wife...good that ur hubby accepts & loves hiley like his own son..not many men r wiling to do that, unfortunately Unsurehuh...

no choice coz i pampered him since he was young so blame meloh for his upbringing, besides that he's a very good boy..rarely mess up or fight..never bit me eventhough i hit him...whenever he does something wrong he'll hide in the corners himself. he'll also feel shy whenever u laugh at his mistakes Laugh

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #91 of 188 (5456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ying,

You put the licence tag on your dog all the time???
I left ine on my harvey and they worn off in 4 months! Now the tag is just a piece of metal with nothing on it!
Unsure.

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #92 of 188 (5450 views)
Shortcut

hi there…

no lar don't get wrong perception of kahwin…you're stil gonna get to do what you like and have been doing lor…c'mon caboh of the 21st century!

my hubby's got no choice on hiley but to love her cos she's my birthday present from him lor.

yes, at times can't blame hiley too cos we've been pampering her too much…start to act like a small kid now…can get angry and shy too. as she likes to pee n poo openly, we'll laugh at her and think she hates it.

geee…guess they're just our babiesSmileCoolCrazy

cheers

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 4:59 AM

Post #93 of 188 (5442 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

haha...maybe ur hubby is open minded but some guys r really possesive so....Frown that's why not planning to get married so soon..yup chaboh of 21st century...woman have to be the bossWink

teddy is a gift from my mum to encourage me to study hard for my SPM...well he has been with me when i was studying for all my exams for 4 years now. he'll always sleep on my bed when i was studying...Smile

yes u r rite...they are always my babies that's why i pamper them so much...even the vet said so Blush

liswarhol
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 8:25 PM

Post #94 of 188 (5439 views)
Shortcut

hellooooooo

good mum you have…hey don't be too bossy huh or else cannot dapat bf.

vet said i spoil hiley too much cos she's too manja when go there!!!!

heheheLaughCrazyLaugh

cheersSmile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #95 of 188 (5437 views)
Shortcut

so nice la. your furkid teman you to study.Smile

me have to study alone in the living room in the midnight. sometimes when i hear some noise behind the kitchen, i'm so afraid.Crazy

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 7:28 AM

Post #96 of 188 (5430 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

haha...i'll never allow anyone to trade places with my doggies especially teddy Tongue

haha..my teddy cries like hell when the vet inserts the termoter into his anus and even attacked the vet...the vet said it is actually not painful but a product of overpampering Blush

paiseh only when he scream all the attendants rushed in only to see that the dog was being vaccinated coz he was hysteria and screaming n biting all the attendants Unsure

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 7:31 AM

Post #97 of 188 (5429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

u will have your day soon...don't worry. why don't u study in the room?Crazy

haha..u don't think so much then u'll not be scaredloh...i usually study till 6am then it's morning d only go to sleep..studying law is tough...good luck to u Tongue

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:36 PM

Post #98 of 188 (5424 views)
Shortcut

oh, i don't have my own room actually. i shared it with my sister.

and she usually sleep early around 12. and i usually study till morning sometimes.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #99 of 188 (5423 views)
Shortcut

Shockedattack the vet!

kinki is so afraid of the vet, don't there to move even an inch.Laugh she looks like a doll there, let the vet do anything on her.

Pacco de Mongrel

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #100 of 188 (5411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dog Licence [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

ok, meaning that u can't study after 12...so sad...then kinki is in who's room's balcony? your?Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my