Jan 11, 2005, 8:24 PM
Date : January 15, 2005
Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing
Time : 7.30 am
into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.
Join us in the list below :
1. Khoo BG + Jody + Teneal
Direction 1 :
From Padang Merbokís roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called ďLotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.
Direction 2 :
Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.
Things to take note of :
1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as itís a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue.
9. Donít wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;
Map : www.puppy /k9trekkers/map.html (Not to scale)
Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my
(This post was edited by Khoobg on Jan 11, 2005, 8:25 PM)